cutmass is offline Junior Member

after today im more motivated then ever!!...heres y im bumping my cycle up!!

k guys today i seen these dude joggin full of sweat and i kid u not he had a ****en awesom body nice big chest, abs, arm,s back, and shoulders i would say he was like 6-0 215lbs of just lean solid mass. i couldnt help but just star at his body it looked like it was sculpted as soon i seen that i told myself i wanna look like that. he's prob nature he looked real dedacted like he can prob do it natural he skin had no signs of acne. im currenty taking 750mg of supertest 250 and 250mg of deca a week. since im going to tj in a couple of weeks i was plannin on adding some tren75 to that stack but not that i seen that due im also thinking bout adding reforvit to my stack to.so my stack would be: supertest250, deca, trenbolen75, and reforvit. im not sure on the doses yet though maybe u guys can help me out with that. what do u guys think???????

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    i couldnt help but just star at his body it looked like it was sculpted as soon i seen that i told myself i wanna look like that. he's prob nature he looked real dedacted like he can prob do it natural he skin had no signs of acne.

punctuation

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    you seemed to like this jogger a little tooo much...

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    did you get his number?

cough...

lol i knew all this would come out of it and **** my spelling was ****ed up lol im at work trying rush this. anyways no im not in love with him i can just appreciate hard work and it was paying off for that dude and it just motivated me to train harder. im pretty sure theres someone out there that u envy.

bump i need some advice on this stack

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    i would bump the deca up to at least 400 but thats just me. i like deca with test. been up to 600 mg per week and loved it. if you haven't used tren before i would say wait and run it with only test to see how it affects you. does nasty things to me only at 50mg ed. didn't see anything in there about anti e"s

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    You should definately up the dose man, 250 of deca a week will be minimal for gains........

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Cutmass,
    How many cycles have you done? If that's you in your avatar, then you really don't look large enough to have to take a gram of gear to grow

The muscle guys in the gym talking about other men's bodies sound gayer than some of the gay guys in the gym.

If you're thinking about increasing your doses before you've taken time to perfect your diet, then you're barking up the wrong tree.

Hed,
    250mg of deca per week is more than enough for him to grow on especially since he's already taking 750mg of supertest-250 per week (not to mention the deca he's planning to use). If he cant grow on 1 gram of gear then increasing the dose of his deca won't do anything for him.

yeah thats me but its an old pic from my last cycle this is my 2nd cycle and ive grown cause i used to be 165 lol very skinny im still slim but its a big difference in my eyes

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by cutmass
    k guys today i seen these dude joggin full of sweat and i kid u not he had a ****en awesom body nice weiner, abs, arm,s back, and shoulders i would say he was like 6-0 215lbs of just lean solid mass. i couldnt help but just star at his body it looked like it was sculpted as soon i seen that i told myself i wanna look like that. he's prob nature he looked real dedacted like he can prob do it natural he skin had no signs of acne. im currenty taking 750mg of supertest 250 and 250mg of deca a week. since im going to tj in a couple of weeks i was plannin on adding some tren75 to that stack but not that i seen that due im also thinking bout adding reforvit to my stack to.so my stack would be: supertest250, deca, trenbolen75, and reforvit. im not sure on the doses yet though maybe u guys can help me out with that. what do u guys think???????

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cutmass
    yeah thats me but its an old pic from my last cycle this is my 2nd cycle and ive grown cause i used to be 165 lol very skinny im still slim but its a big difference in my eyes
    You really need to focus on your diet. You'll save yourself a ton of money. If you pump yourself full of steroids , nothing's going to happen unless you eat right. No amount of steroids will overcome bad eating habbits.

If you cant tell me exactly how many calories you've eaten over the last few days (without guessing), then playing with your doses won't get you any closer to that guy's body you saw. Eat well.

fukkenshredded is offline New Member
    Funny how that inspires you too talk about the drugs you are adding instead of the reps you are adding.

Quote Originally Posted by fukkenshredded
    Funny how that inspires you too talk about the drugs you are adding instead of the reps you are adding.
    baske8kase i know u are right thats why im going in to golds gym next week theres a trainer there that fresno state sends all there athletes too to diet and train hes very good hes about mid 40's now hes very experienced and hes gonna take down alll my measurements and goals and hes gonna print out a diet based on those things and ima be going in every two weeks to check progress. i know eating is very importing but my rotating shifts every week job sometimes doesnt allow me to eat when i want to or what i want but i just now got a new job working just swing so that will be a lot better thanx for ur input i appreciate it.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would not bother with the reforvit at all. Try using it to jumpstart your next cycle. The tren is a tricky drug and the first time you use it, like MQ says, it probably should be with just test. Also I am not a big fan of supertest, sust, or any other blends like that with short and long esters together. You are better off with a straight test, like cyp or enanth, so you can inject twice a week instead of EOD.

Make sure you are eating like a horse while on deca . It does squat unless you are really feeding yourself. And continue your test a week or two beyond the last deca dose.

i been reading some more and im i've decided im gonna do test400, tren , and deca im gonna find out what doses i should take when i go to golds gym to get my diet and measurements.

Thread Information