Thread: glute injection

TRICK is offline Associate Member

glute injection

can a 1" 25g syringe be used effectively for glute injections? sust 250 & primo. I was only able to get a few 23g 1 1/2" syringes.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    can a 1" 25g syringe be used effectively for glute injections? sust 250 & primo. I was only able to get a few 23g 1 1/2" syringes.
    What you've written is a bit confusing. Did you get 25G 1" needles or or 23G 1.5" needles? What do you mean by 23g 1.5" syringes? Do you mean "needles" or "syringe with needle" or just "syringe?" Syringes don't have gauge numbers associated with them unelss a needle is attached to it.

It depends on how much fat you have on your body. If you're relatively thin, then a 1" needle shouldn't be a problem. A 23G 1.5" needle is fine.

saluu is offline Banned
    depends on your bodyfat bro but glutes are usually 1.5 inch you can get away with 1 inch just remember get deep into the muscle than aspirate i made the mistake once didnt go deep enough if you see oil juice dripping out bad sign you didnt go deep enough peace bro.

It should be good unless you have a lot of fat in that area.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    depends on your bodyfat bro but glutes are usually 1.5 inch you can get away with 1 inch just remember get deep into the muscle than aspirate i made the mistake once didnt go deep enough if you see oil juice dripping out bad sign you didnt go deep enough peace bro.
    Saluu roid monkey make good intelligent comment

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    okay, i've now been educated on the difference between needles and syringes. i had but ran out of 23g 1 1/2" needles, more are on order. i can get 25g 1" needles and was wondering if they would be cool for glutes. looks like i should move to quads untill my delivery.

Logan13 is offline Banned

1.5"

I am at 9% BF, and the 1" was too short. Use 23GA x 1.5" to make sure that you get deep enough into muscle tissue. I had this problem earlier in the week.

Thread Information