Thread: roid monkey

saluu is offline Banned

roid monkey

shot myself in the delts no air bubbles in syringe got in the mucle deep as well but i tried to aspirate and the plunger wouldnt pull back i could have injected but didnt because plunger woulnt go back i took the needle back out as i was taking it out blood came pooring out put swab and stopped now did i go into vein i was thinking of just injecting the stuff what would happen if i injected juice into the vein thanks. have aig lump there now

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    you would cough and feel severe chest pain (perhaps die, not likely) be dizzy . I did it a few weeks ago and had to lay down for about 10 minutes

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    well, from what i've heard on this board, if u were in a vein & even tried to pull back on the plunger a little bit, you wouldn't have to pull back hard at all and blood would come into the surrenge. i've never shot up yet, so i don't know from experience. just what i've read. anybody correct me if i'm wrong

saluu is offline Banned
    no way you could actually die i felt no chest pain at all i shot in the right area in the delts but couldnt aspirate i tried with two fingerscoulnt move it.

if you hit a vein blood will easily come out, in my case it was in my arse and I think I may have move the needle into the vein when injecting.

saluu is offline Banned
    blood did come out like a river i talked to my buddy and he said that is normal. The roid monkey just called his doctor up and the piece **** wont shoot the monkey says he wont do it i felt like putting a needles of tren up his ass. now why couldnt i aspirate it was hard i used to fingers the plunger wouldnt go back and how many ccs to you pull back to aspirate . thanks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    That is aspirating... if the plunger will not come back that is caused because you are in the muscle and it creates a vacuum. You should have just injected after that, blood sometimes comes out after inject that is normal... You do not need help, now you know.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    You probibly hit a blood vessel. I don't understand why the plunger wouldn't go back, are you sure you pulled hard enough?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    blood did come out like a river i talked to my buddy and he said that is normal. The roid monkey just called his doctor up and the piece **** wont shoot the monkey says he wont do it i felt like putting a needles of tren up his ass. now why couldnt i aspirate it was hard i used to fingers the plunger wouldnt go back and how many ccs to you pull back to aspirate . thanks
    You called your doc and asked him to shoot it for you? Classic saluu, classic...

saluu is offline Banned
    i tried with my two fingers and i wouldnt go back perhaps because of the air in the muscle the plunger didnt move i tried hard now if i was in a vein would blood come right away thanks what would happen if i injected into a vein meso help bro

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if u cant pull the plunger out u r good to go

saluu you are already a legend

It will be hard to pull back, like meso. said, there is a vaccum.

saluu is offline Banned
    meso isnt it aspirate when you pull the plunger back i tried and couldnt why was that help im crazy and gonna give it another

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    meso isnt it aspirate when you pull the plunger back i tried and couldnt why was that help im crazy and gonna give it another
    saluu, yes, it is when u pull the plunger back. but if you try and pull the plunger back and it doesn't go back, it's because the needle is in your muscle and you're just pulling a little bit of air out of the muscle. if you're in a vein, the plunger will pull back very easily and blood will run into the syringe.

saluu is offline Banned
    thanks alot for the help great job i just got injected with my gym buddy did it and i got 2 ccs of tren and 1cc sus 250 thanks meso looks like i know how to do it now thanks boys alot owe u guys alot mesom monkey salute you and all that helped me my gym buddy goes im doing to much gear i guess he is right he is huge and an bodybuilding expert so i will take it easy on the roids now . one more question though i heard when you aspirate you are supposed to go back 1/4 cc i could nt do that either i shot pretty low in the delts it was good to go alot of people shoot too low and end up shooting in the tricep where there as alots of veins. i just just shoot 3 ccs in one delt too much or what . need advice thanks i also heard about the colour of the blood if it is dark red your in trouble and bright good. my buddy told me a story of guy who shot to low and hit a vein and need surgery thanks peace saluu.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    thanks alot for the help great job i just got injected with my gym buddy did it and i got 2 ccs of tren and 1cc sus 250 thanks meso looks like i know how to do it now thanks boys alot owe u guys alot mesom monkey salute you and all that helped me my gym buddy goes im doing to much gear i guess he is right he is huge and an bodybuilding expert so i will take it easy on the roids now . one more question though i heard when you aspirate you are supposed to go back 1/4 cc i could nt do that either i shot pretty low in the delts it was good to go alot of people shoot too low and end up shooting in the tricep where there as alots of veins. i just just shoot 3 ccs in one delt too much or what . need advice thanks i also heard about the colour of the blood if it is dark red your in trouble and bright good. my buddy told me a story of guy who shot to low and hit a vein and need surgery thanks peace saluu.
    Is that your buddy giving you the shot in your avatar? j/jkn.....Glad to hear you got it now.

saluu is offline Banned
    real funny anyways looks like your like saluu now you should be a comedian like me. i had a question are there alot of veins and vessels inside the delts and is 1.5 inch long enough to hit a vein do you think just wondering. the thing is when i tried to aspirate i used my power and couldnt move it a bit it was like a rock then why do they say aspirate 1/4 cc the plunger didnt move at all i was deep in the muscle already that is when you aspirate right once your in right in the muscle right.

The plunger should go back a little, it will have a suction on it so it will snap back in place, that is good. 1 inch is plenty long enough for delts.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    saluu your getting too smart your not as funny anymore...but at least you won't kill yourself....hopefully....your evolving from a monkey to a neoandrathal(spelling)next you will be a man...
    Good Luck saluu

saluu is offline Banned
    im not trying to be funny right now i wanna learn the in and outs of injectiing and am in a serious mode i dont wanna die. now since i couldnt pull the plunger back that is good sign right i didnt see air bubbles because i couldnt move the plunger i was deep inside this time another question do you use two fingers or three i used two of the biggest fingers close to my thumb help .

saluu is offline Banned
    my gym guy showed me a glass amp he didnt even twist it it is sustanon 250 the amp from india by organon all he did was push the top of the amp and the lid came flying out didnt even break the amp from the top how did he do that .

im not trying to be funny right now i wanna learn the in and outs of injectiing and am in a serious mode i dont wanna die. now since i couldnt pull the plunger back that is good sign right i didnt see air bubbles because i couldnt move the plunger i was deep inside this time another question do you use two fingers or three i used two of the biggest fingers close to my thumb help .
    It sound like your fine so thats good...I use the same fingers you do to try to pull up on the syringe..You were deep inside a muscle most likely you probably just nicked a blood vessel..I try to stick to my quads and glutes done many many cycles and have never hit a vein in either...It gets difficult with the long esters though because I want to wait so long to hit the same spot to make sure the oil has dissipated...Anyways good luck saluu sound like youve learned alot from your first post just keep reading...

my gym guy showed me a glass amp he didnt even twist it it is sustanon 250 the amp from india by organon all he did was push the top of the amp and the lid came flying out didnt even break the amp from the top how did he do that .
    they are made to break like that bro...I always use an amp opener now because sometimes I would get a little peice of glass in my finger..

saluu is offline Banned
    yeah thanks i think the glutes are the best but im a big guy and so wide 250 so i cant even turn around to get to my ass because my back is so god **** big i hate being big sometimes pain in the ass i guess it hurts when your good **** so big and plus i have trouble injecting my delts as well i cant reach over to my right delt with my left hand because im so wide it sucks sometimes being big sucks. i have to weaknesses in my body my traps suck and triceps suck so help me out guys what can i do to get these things big peace.

yeah thanks i think the glutes are the best but im a big guy and so wide 250 so i cant even turn around to get to my ass because my back is so god **** big i hate being big sometimes pain in the ass i guess it hurts when your good **** so big and plus i have trouble injecting my delts as well i cant reach over to my right delt with my left hand because im so wide it sucks sometimes being big sucks. i have to weaknesses in my body my traps suck and triceps suck so help me out guys what can i do to get these things big peace.
    Iam 5'9 245 bro I can get my a$$ you can...Lie on the floor pull your knee's up toward your chest and you should be able to hit it with ease...

saluu is offline Banned
    okay guys buddies wanna go clubbing and **** with the monkey just took my dbol right now is it okay if i drink one two litre cooler the kiwi kind no hard stuff or beer just 11 percent cooler 2 litres good to go honest advice im day 2 into my gear so need help . thanks

okay guys buddies wanna go clubbing and **** with the monkey just took my dbol right now is it okay if i drink one two litre cooler the kiwi kind no hard stuff or beer just 11 percent cooler 2 litres good to go honest advice im day 2 into my gear so need help . thanks
    I wouldn't drink any alcohol with d-boll bro...I know thats some weak a$$ alcohol but stick to water over time it will fvck your liver up good....

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    bad monkey! don't drink alcohol while you're on orals at all!

don't worry saluu you don't have to pull back the plunger any certain distance just bring it back so there are bubbles or you can't pull it back, and then you're ready to shoot. go strait in so there's less of a chance of nicking a vein, and than shoot as slow as you can, and pull out and rub with alcohol, then put on a band aid w/ ointment.

sometimes i have a good amount of blood after injection but just make sure you put a cotton pad w/ alcohol on as soon as you lift the pin out and that will stop the flow and you won't lose any precious gear.

if you wanna get your trap's and tri's bigger, lift heavy deadlifts, as heavy as you can, and make sure you really pull back and squeeze at the top.

for tri's, try working them after you blow out your chest, then do skullcrushers on a decline bench, then overhead french presses (the best for pure tricep mass imho), and then maybe some pressdowns for shape (optional). use really strict form and make sure you feel your tri'c contracting as you press the weight.

soon you'll be roid gorilla 300 lbs. match for BDTR don't drink on DBOL

ps don't drink on DBOL

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You need to stop the alcohol and drugs... OK roid monkey?

Thread Information