flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

will i go bald??

i am currently on a tren ,test,eq cycle with 9 weeks left. what do you guys think my chances of getting hair loss if i throw winni at 50mg/day for the end of my cycle would be?
    i have done tren twice ,dbol ,test,deca ,anadrol , and no problems so far.

let me know what you guys think from personal experience

bump

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are prone to pattern baldness, high..if you're not, low. If you haven't had problems with previous cycles like you said, I think you should be fine.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    its all about your gentics...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Yeah at 27 you should be noticing if you are prone to MPB by now. Any receeding or diffuse thinning going on or do you still have the hairline and thickness you had around 20 years old?

hairline is the same as when i was younger, but my father is bald as h@ll. i'm 26 now and nothing yet,my father lost it at 19

is their anyone who has run previous cycles without winni and then ran one with winni and had thinning?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny has got to be the worse gear for hair loss for me and tren is not much better!

any other opinions?

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    bro i've never had a problem b4 with anything till a try EQ i think EQ is the worse for hair loss man i'm on right now(test e and EQ )and noticed a hair loss that i've never experience before
    seriously thinking on stop EQ it's been almost 4 months on it

sp9
    I did EQ for 15 weeks and saw no loss and I am prone to MPB. Guess everyone reacts differently. I was on a dht inhibitor for the test I was taking with it.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    would propicia help him out ?

sp9
    I am not positive but I think it will only help with the test, which is important to atleast reduce the dht. I think I have researched tren before and came to the conclusion that I would not use it for hair loss reasons and no way to combat it except for topicals. Winny is def. a bad idea if you are prone. Still young enough that you can't be sure. Some people start thinning at 19, others at 30. All in the genetics. People who started thining at 19, might take 10 years to get to a class 4 level of bladness, someone could start at 30 and reach class 4 in 12 months.

Me, I am highly prone to MPB. Started taking a DHT inhibitor 7 years ago. Did my first cycle 2 years ago. There are 4 roids I will take. Have tried three and not had any noticable hairloss. Only one I ahve not used yet is anavar and it gives me the least concern. Will be trying it in about 2 months.

My personal decision for roids to use are:

dbol
    test
    EQ
    Anavar

I run .5mg avodart daily until something better comes out. Minoxidil 5% twice a day and Nizoral 1% 3-4 times per week. My hairloss has stayed the same as far as I can tell since late 1998. Actually got thicker after I added minoxidil to my regimine a couple of years ago. Started thinning at 20 and I am now 34.

Actually talked to (in person) one of the best hair transplant physicians in the world about doing a little restorartion to the hairline. He looked at the density all over my head and by the end I was actually talked out of the procedure. I could be helped from lowering the hairline 1/2 an inch or so but any reputable surgeon would not go any further than that because of the uncertainty of what will happen to me in the future. Every year my hairloss that has occured in the past concerns me less and less. You get to an age where since I have been fighting it I see my friends that are my age and younger surpassing my problem by leaps and bounds.

Anyway, good luck in your personal battle!
    Last edited by sp9; 04-02-2005 at 08:23 AM.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    if you are ok with tren you may be ok with the winni-I have heard time and time again that tren in bad on the hair-otherwise I would do it. I tried winni before I knew any better and I did loose hair though-never again.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    why don't you research Halo. it's an androgen also, so it too is said to be hard on the hair. but i think most say that it is less so than winny. in addition, some swear that it is vastly superior to winny in making you strong and hard at the end of a cycle. i believe it's also a hell of a lot cheaper than winny.

Thread Information