Thread: syringe jamming

crowmobe is offline Junior Member

syringe jamming

i just shot myself with whinni as usal with a 25 gauge 5/8 needle in the delts, i havent had a prolem before with it but i shook it up before i shot it and warmed it up wiht my hand but i got about half way threw and it jammed. I pulled the plunger back a bit then tried to push again, same thing jammed.
    I pulled the needle out squirted a bit of whinni out andstuck it in again but jammed, so i took it out and just squirted the rest in my mouth seemd to be alright when i did that. I was wondering is i have to much scare tissue or something now cus the needle jammed, any help would be appriated, and the shot was in my delt

jerseyboy561 is offline New Member
    Happened to me the other day, a piece of the rubber stopper broke off and jammed the needle.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crowmobe
    i just shot myself with whinni as usal with a 25 gauge 5/8 needle in the delts, i havent had a prolem before with it but i shook it up before i shot it and warmed it up wiht my hand but i got about half way threw and it jammed. I pulled the plunger back a bit then tried to push again, same thing jammed.
    I pulled the needle out squirted a bit of whinni out andstuck it in again but jammed, so i took it out and just squirted the rest in my mouth seemd to be alright when i did that. I was wondering is i have to much scare tissue or something now cus the needle jammed, any help would be appriated, and the shot was in my delt
    No, its not scar tissue. It is amazing you were ever getting winstrol through a 25g neede. The crystals in winstrol are suspended in water, they never fully dissolve. The steroid is what is clogging the needle. Try using a 23 or 22 gauge. Some solutions of winstrol are so thick they will even clog a 22 or 23 gage, especially a 100mg/ml solution. I am assuming it is water based since you said you squirted the rest into your mouth.

If it is underground winny then you are going to struggle to get it through a 23g and especially a 25g needle. If it is Zambon then you should have no problem getting it through a 25g. Just make sure to shake it up very well and make the injection process quick enough so that the drug doesnt start to seperate from the water.

crowmobe is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the help

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I use a 22 gauge needle and I have never had winstrol clog up on me.

Thread Information