Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

3rd cycle Opinions

I've done 2 cycles in the past Test/EQ and Prop/Winny. And I am about to start a 8 week Var only at 75mg ED. I'm 6'3 224 pounds BF~11%. I will be 22 once I start this cycle in the summer.

wk 1-4 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    wk 1-8 Var 50mg ED
    wk 1-15 Test E 500mg
    wk 1-15 EQ 500mg
    wk 13-18 Var 75mg ED
    wk 16-18 Prop 120mg EOD

wk 1-22 Milk Thistle 1g ED
    wk 1-22 Trib 4g ED
    wk 8-17 HCG 500iu's twice a week
    4 weeks of PCT (clomid/nolva) 3 days after last prop shot
    Nolva on hand (not gyno prone)

I was gonna use winny at the end, but my last go with winny, I lost too much hair. So what do you think about running Var at the beginning and then again at the end, but 25mg higher?

Also, thinking about adding IGF-1 LR3 during PCT, but not to sure about that. Ive never used it before, so what do you think?

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.
    Last edited by Consistency; 03-16-2005 at 06:43 PM.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    its a bit out of my league to answer that one but it looks good and completcated,good luck with it.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Looks nice, at what length of time do you find hcg necessary? I have run 16 weeks before and didn't feel like I needed it. You're gonna be a 22 year old monster after this one. Very big now for 22 at 224. Do you have a goal for weight? 240 here you come.

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Looks nice, at what length of time do you find hcg necessary? I have run 16 weeks before and didn't feel like I needed it. You're gonna be a 22 year old monster after this one. Very big now for 22 at 224. Do you have a goal for weight? 240 here you come.
    thanks bro... yeah I wanna be around 240 once the cycle is comepletely over, so hopefully I'll get up to 245 but lose some, and end up somewhere around 238-240.

Ive never run HCG before, and my last cycle was 13 weeks. I'm doing it just for a pre-cautionary measure, and it will hopefully make PCT a little easier and faster.

Anyone have opionions on the IGF??

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    sweet cycle bro, nice and long like the one im bout to start.. goodluck with it. let me know what u think of the var when ur on it.

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    sweet cycle bro, nice and long like the one im bout to start.. goodluck with it. let me know what u think of the var when ur on it.
    Yeah im excited about the var... I'm about to a 8 week 75mg ED var only cycle in 1 week! Never used it before. Then I will begin this cycle about 8 weeks once Im done with the var. Ill adjust var doses according to how this 8 weeker goes.

IGF1?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Yeah im excited about the var... I'm about to a 8 week 75mg ED var only cycle in 1 week! Never used it before. Then I will begin this cycle about 8 weeks once Im done with the var. Ill adjust var doses according to how this 8 weeker goes.

IGF1?
    dont know enough about the IGF1 to give you any advice. never used it myself.

ima go check my sources prices on the anavar .. im not hinking of possibly adding a bit to my cycle..

kojie is offline Junior Member
    IMO i would start HCG by week 3 or 4 coz by week 8 arthropy would have already started. Use it for preventing athropy instead of a cure.

yeah Ill probably start the HCG sooner, I dont notice atrophy until around week 10 or so.

I'm thinking about using 40mcg of IGF-1 LR3. Do I take it all post workout?

joevette is offline Banned
    I've done 2 cycles in the past Test/EQ and Prop/Winny. And I am about to start a 8 week Var only at 75mg ED. I'm 6'3 224 pounds BF~11%. I will be 22 once I start this cycle in the summer.

wk 1-8 Var 50mg ED
    wk 1-15 Test E 500mg
    wk 1-15 EQ 500mg
    wk 13-18 Var 75mg ED
    wk 16-18 Prop 120mg EOD

wk 1-22 Trib 4g ED
    4 weeks of PCT (clomid/nolva) 3 days after last prop shot
    Nolva on hand (not gyno prone)

I was gonna use winny at the end, but my last go with winny, I lost too much hair. So what do you think about running Var at the beginning and then again at the end, but 25mg higher?

Also, thinking about adding IGF-1 LR3 during PCT, but not to sure about that. Ive never used it before, so what do you think?

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.
    Looks like a solid cycle. I'd start the HCG in week 10 at 500ius 2x per week as planned, but drop the trib when you start the HCG. Up to week 12 or so the trib will keep the boys low, and then it's time to switch to something more substantial like HCG. I'd run nolva throughout at 10-20mg, it's cheap . The var will be alot easier on your hair than winny since winny is a dht derivitive. IGF-1 LR3 would make an excellent addition to your pct, especially since you're running a somewhat long cycle. It will keep your appetite up while keeping you anabolic while you wait for your natty test to get up.

Are you bulking? If it's a bulker I think I'd drop the var in the begginning and up the test, maybe 750mg of test E. That extra 250mg of test will give you alot more mass than 525mg of Var.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would run the var all at once so I would change it from weeks 7 - 18......... I think you will see better results that way......... cycle looks good otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I would run the var all at once so I would change it from weeks 7 - 18......... I think you will see better results that way......... cycle looks good otherwise
    Hmmmm, makes sense. So thats 12 weeks of var. Should I start at 50mg ED and after about 8 weeks of it bump it up to 75mg ED or just start off at 75mg ED. Price isn't an issue.

Joevette, you think the HCG should be started at week 10? What if I did start at week 3 or 4, is it just a waste? And I guess you could call this a "lean bulker" meaning I wont be cutting any BF but then again its not a pure bulker where I can gain 10 pounds of fat and not care, so I am concerned about BF. I know you like higher doses, but I should grow nicely off the test e at 500, not to mention the prop at the beginning and end.

Any other suggestions about the VAR???

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    At 22YO you probably don't need the hcg . Otherwise, cool. I especially like the two weeks of prop at the end... stay juiced right up until a few days before pct, reducing time where you are hormone-depleted but still not ready for the clo... don't know if I stated that clearly or not but you obviously know what I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    At 22YO you probably don't need the hcg. .
    I dont think age matters with HCG ... I could be wrong though.

anyone with expierence with IGF1-LR3?

Hmmmm, makes sense. So thats 12 weeks of var. Should I start at 50mg ED and after about 8 weeks of it bump it up to 75mg ED or just start off at 75mg ED. Price isn't an issue.

Joevette, you think the HCG should be started at week 10? What if I did start at week 3 or 4, is it just a waste? And I guess you could call this a "lean bulker" meaning I wont be cutting any BF but then again its not a pure bulker where I can gain 10 pounds of fat and not care, so I am concerned about BF. I know you like higher doses, but I should grow nicely off the test e at 500, not to mention the prop at the beginning and end.

If you can afford to run the Var at 75mg all 12 weeks then go for it....... I used 80mg and loved it. Also, running the var at 50mg and then 75mg would screw with hormone levels a bit.

On the HCG...... It depends on how you reacted to the other cycles.... if you see atrophy early on then I would start HCG in the first week..... if from other cycles atrophy wasn't too bad the mid way through the cycle is fine.

cool... yeah Ill run the var at 75mg ED for the last 12 weeks. I buy the raw powder and cap them myself... lets just say that much var will cost me less my grocery bill for 1 week...

IGF-LR3????????

cool... yeah Ill run the var at 75mg ED for the last 12 weeks. I buy the raw powder and cap them myself... lets just say that much var will cost me less my grocery bill for 1 week...

IGF-LR3????????
    IGF is a nice addition to any cycle and PCT. So if you have it run it. 4 weeks on 4 weeks off...................

**********Revised Cycle******************

wk 1-15 Test E 500mg
    wk 1-15 EQ 500mg
    wk 7-18 Var 75mg ED
    wk 16-18 Prop 120mg EOD

wk 1-22 Trib 4g ED
    wk 19-22 IGF-LR3 40mcg PWO
    wk 19-22 PCT (clomid/nolva) 3 days after last prop shot

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    What date are you going to start? I'm starting mine on thursday. I have been having a hard time waiting to start with my goodies available. How can I continue to look at all these fine bottles and tabs and not use them? Plan all along was to start April 1st so I am only starting 1 day early.

Also what brands are you using? If UG then just intials. Thanks!
    Last edited by sp9; 03-28-2005 at 01:40 PM.

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Cycle looks good bro, havent seen you around lately.

Yeah I just got back from the Bahamas... my one week of freedom during the whole year.

I dont plan on starting until August, Im just trying to get all the gear and stuff ready. Its being made by a very trusting friend.

And Im not starting till Aug because I just started a 8 week 75mg Var ED cycle...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    **********Revised Cycle******************

wk 1-15 Test E 500mg
    wk 1-15 EQ 500mg
    wk 7-18 Var 75mg ED
    wk 16-18 Prop 120mg EOD

wk 1-22 Trib 4g ED
    wk 19-22 IGF-LR3 40mcg PWO
    wk 19-22 PCT (clomid/nolva) 3 days after last prop shot
    this looks better imo... but i like running prop ed much better than eod, just a thought. also i would personally bump the test e to 750mg/week.

from my experience i like trib at 5-6g/ed and if u take 1-2g of tongkat ali daily its awesome.

the lr3 will b a nice addition to pct... it'll definatly make u keep all muscle gained and lean u out

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    this looks better imo... but i like running prop ed much better than eod, just a thought. also i would personally bump the test e to 750mg/week.
    Ill stick to 500mg of test for this one... hopefully it will be enough especially with all the other new compounds I am running.

Starting the hcg in week 3 would be as einstein1905 once put it "like starting the car before opening the garage door". That will actually shut you down the most. It's best used closer to the midpoint of a longer cycle, and with the trib I don't think you'll notice any atrophy. Remember the whole point of hcg is to get the boys ready to start producing as much test as possbile as quickly as possible during pct.

For the IGF-1 LR3: It will make an excellent addition to your pct, and the only losses you should see will be water weight (hell it may even drop a little fat off you). I would also consider including 40mcg in a 4 week on 4 off fashion during the cycle. That will allow you to turn it into an all out bulker without the worry of gaining much if any fat provided you still eat clean but loads of calories and some extra protein and carbs.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Would there be a huge difference if you ran IGF LR3 4weeks on 4weeks off. Rather than running it for only PCT at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    Would there be a huge difference if you ran IGF LR3 4weeks on 4weeks off. Rather than running it for only PCT at the end?
    Yes, IGF-1 LR3 works much better for building muscle when used with AAS, and then even better when combined with slin. It's good to use during pct to help maintain muscle, but it's not going to build the same ammount of mass as it would on cycle.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Yes, IGF-1 LR3 works much better for building muscle when used with AAS, and then even better when combined with slin. It's good to use during pct to help maintain muscle, but it's not going to build the same ammount of mass as it would on cycle.
    So using IGF LR3 during my Prop,tren ,winni cycle will definitly further enhance my gains right?

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    So using IGF LR3 during my Prop,tren,winni cycle will definitly further enhance my gains right?
    definetly... it will lean you out to

Thread Information