Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Live4thePump is offline Associate Member

Cool So who knows bout your roid usage?

Hey, guys just wanted to know a little bout everybody. So who have you told that you are using roids? Nobody? Your mom? The only person who knows that I'm using is my bro.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    roommate, 1 friend and the ex. although im being accused of using by more than a few people (this sh*t is really starting to kick in, up 15lbs end of week 3)

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    just my closest friends know, no family, but most ppl suspect it, fuk them tho

my source is the only one who knows...and a bunch of ppl on this board

playboii is offline Senior Member
    my cuzin knows,few of my boys,my mom suspects lol,and 1 of my g/f's knows and two of them suspect...lol yes I have a few g/fs =)

friends? as in more than one? I don't know bout that. I don't think I could tell any of my friends and expect them to keep there mouth shut, especially if they aren't taking using gear themselves. It's strictly me and my bro, who is using too so i know he'll keep quiet.

j martini is offline Member
    Everybody knows i would be more worried if they didnt. I live in the UK and steroid laws are a lot less strict over here. Possesion is not a crime the police even no that i take them as i had a fight with my mother they where called out and she told them they didnt seem to care though.

Not many.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    2 best friends, thats it.

niXon)( is offline Member
    2 best friends i have told, 2 friends i have told when drunk, and the rest suspect, and say "i know hes taking "steroids " (like they know anything about them, fukers) that cheater, blah blah blah. in the mean while they drink/smoke/eat their lives away and i just laugh and get bigger, LOL.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    My brother and my best friend are the only two ive ever openly admited my use too. The whole town "knows".

Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    2 best friends i have told, 2 friends i have told when drunk, and the rest suspect, and say "i know hes taking "steroids" (like they know anything about them, fukers) that cheater, blah blah blah. in the mean while they drink/smoke/eat their lives away and i just laugh and get bigger, LOL.
    haha...you said it...let them have their mcdonalds. there's always gonna be jelous haters.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Well, the guy I buy from and his co-workers, my ex, my best friend I'm doing them with, my friend who has managed to do what we aspire to do, NATURALLY, and a few people my friend has told. It's crazy, there are certain elements I won't even mention, such as which law enforcement officials I see freequenting the guy/friends of the guy that I buy from... as in they do too! And have told me. But wow, you know, this is pretty pervasive. I wonder if others know, but I told people a while ago when I started working out and to what degree I was studying it. Anyway, maybe that will offset their surprize as I change quickly. I am probably up 8 pounds from my start. This is day 33 of Enanthate /EQ 500-500. I've gone over a little bit for a few injections trying to jump start it, but that'd be a whole DIFFERENT thread. Anyway, Since it is undoubtedly going to get even MORE apparent as time goes on, I wonder how the comments will be. But, I am pretty embarrassed about it, because even though I think people are ignorant in their prejudices with regards to AAS, they still en masse believe their misconeptions and indoctrinated views. So, I'll keep you posted. But very insightfull thread whomever thought of it!

T

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Tonight while bouncing in the strip club I was wearing a tight black t-shirt with "TESTOSTERONE " in big yellow letters on the front of it.

Yeah it's a big secret I juice. Don't tell anybody.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Anybody who doesnt know i juice is probably an idiot.

Funny little story, i saw a dude and a chick from my gym at a party tonight, and they guy was drunk and came up to me and told me to flex in a most muscular, and it was really weird, I think he was a fag. Im sorry, and was'nt politically correct,.... I think he was a homosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    Anybody who doesnt know i juice is probably an idiot.

Funny little story, i saw a dude and a chick from my gym at a party tonight, and they guy was drunk and came up to me and told me to flex in a most muscular, and it was really weird, I think he was a fag. Im sorry, and was'nt politically correct,.... I think he was a homosexual.
    Did you flex for him?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    No, i had just done a single bi for the chick he was with, so i told him i was too tired. The chick he was with was flirting with me big time, and he didnt seem to care, so i'm pretty sure he was gay.

slob is offline Member
    gotta get one of those shirts with 'testosterone ' on it.

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    girlfriend...doc...sister..

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member
    Only the people who are closest to me, and I trust.

J

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Live4thePump
    Hey, guys just wanted to know a little bout everybody. So who have you told that you are using roids? Nobody? Your mom? The only person who knows that I'm using is my bro.
    my close group of friends know, my women know's i have due to the fact she was accusing me of cheating on her as i was always creeping and pestering for sex alot of people who know me know i have done them in the past, im not to bothered about who knows i just explain to them that done properly they are safe

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    Anyone who looks at me

LL08 is offline Member
    haha some food for thought for some of you bros who are attempting to keep the knowledge of you juicing covert. I say attemting because like the movie '3 degrees of separation' it only takes one drunken comment from your 'friend' and the whole world knows. Tell the wrong person then think of a family tree then multiply that many many times your close to how many ppl know now. Sure it may seem like a rumour but what if your mate gets drunk, you have a falling out. Secrets out, bad luck. Keep safe

LL

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    just don't tell anyone.. no reason too.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    me, the Lord, & the devil......who made me do it by the way!

Jay-Gunz is offline Associate Member
    my mom, my brothers my friends..anyone that asks..why should I lie, I'm bigger then them.

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    my bro...3 best freinds that are juicin with me... and my father everyone else suspects, but it dont mater they suspected when i was natural.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    My wife.....I feel that is important to tell somebody close to you what your taking and the doses that you are running.In case something bad were to happen.
    Last edited by jbol; 04-02-2005 at 12:19 PM.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i dont' tell anyone let em think what they want

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    my dad, my two clients I webmaster for, a few of the girls i fvck from time to time... its pretty obvious that I didnt just quit smoking and make these gains...

notus is offline Member
    My wife and the man at the pharmacy I got them from. That's all.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    my girl and everyone suspects it but no ones going to be the one that asks me lol

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    my wife..

most of the trainers at my gym. . but none will confront me on it...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    Im with jbol its good to have someone know, my wife knows and thats it. She knows what im on and how it work. She finds it all interesting, the juice, how it works, the results and even this board. She backs me 100%. Well.... my 2 year old walked in on me injecting once. So i guess he knows. I didnt lock the door as i always do time and time again. I feel like crap every time i think about it, the worst parent ever.

notus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer
    Im with jbol its good to have someone know, my wife knows and thats it. She knows what im on and how it work. She finds it all interesting, the juice, how it works, the results and even this board. She backs me 100%. Well.... my 2 year old walked in on me injecting once. So i guess he knows. I didnt lock the door as i always do time and time again. I feel like crap every time i think about it, the worst parent ever.
    He probably won't even remember it.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Wife, her whole family, a few guys from work.

King David is offline Junior Member
    My 2 best friends and my mom noticed when i punched a door off the hindges but i apologized.....

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King David
    My 2 best friends and my mom noticed when i punched a door off the hindges but i apologized.....

What did you do that for?

Mutant is offline Banned
    A couple of my close friends know, a couple juicers at the gym know, and my girlfriend knows.

wow...semms like most people juicin' are pretty open about it. I just let one person know, my bro, who's usin' too and that's it. It's not that I'm ashamed of it, it for my own safety since it being illegal and all, and because it's kind of fun watching people get suspicious but totally unsure if i'm using or not. Oh, the confusion. haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information