peaker is offline Senior Member

1 gram is the ticket!

well lets just say that i have done a couple of cycles, 99% sure my first was with bunk gear.
    been hitting 500mg a week for awhile now, didnt notice much in the way of gains or change in body composition, i think its because my past cycle havent gone over 500mg. Last couple of weeks i have upped my dose to 1 gram and i am amazed with the difference. The most insane pumps i have ever had, strength is on the rise slowly for the first time in a long time and my bodyfat has dropped! dont know the exact bf drop but lets just say i feel leaner so i doubt the pounds i have recently had gained have fat in the equation. My sex drive is close to death since i am on letro, chest feels funny although i havent had any gyno symptoms, no soreness, tenderness, itching or anything, so i am praying its just the estro fat that has always seemed to be there with me

either way i am over the 220lbs mark and hopefully could get close to 10-12% although that is a bit hopefull. and get to around 230lbs

now i do not adovacate 1 gram for first timers but it seems that i dont respond as well to moderate doses for some reason i doubt its my cycle history or diet. now only if i could be as horny as everyone else on 1 gram i will be happy! but dont want to reduce the letro dose because i had symptoms when i was a kid.

it does seem to me that at the 1gram mark, test is working for me

anyone else feel the same?

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    I will be moving up to 1200mg soon. I have ran so many test base cycles at the 500-800 range that I am not responding the way I used to either. Glad to here its working for you and happy growing.

Powerup is offline New Member
    i say go with what works best for you ,personally it takes small amounts of gear for me eg. my first cycle i took 3 ml of test cypionate per week it was a vet steroid and was only 50mg per ml ,i did this for 10 weeks and put on 10 kg from 100-110.. but i was a hard trainer.. i have seen some other ppl use 300-400ml per week yet get little results,so go with wats right for you,some ppl here recommend to high a dosage for first cycles,better to start low then shock the muscle with higher dose later... goodluk

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Interesting. Everyone is different. I did 500 my first two cycles and I am trying 750 this one (just started) to see if I notice a difference. If not I am not sure if I would try a gram. I am ok with the gains I am getting.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Did you try 750 or go from 500 to 1000?

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Did you try 750 or go from 500 to 1000?
    no i didnt to tell you the truth. at 1 gram it just feels like i am growing like i should, putting on weight and feel pumped. just want a sex drive ****it! lol

my genetics must be ****ed!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    must admit the 1g or just over for me has moved me up the scale so to speak,wasnt goin anywhere on lower doses.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    My next cycle I will be hitting close to a gram a week of test. Will be 125mg of test prop eachday which comes out to 975mg a week. And peaker why don't you try armidex as your anti-e never had a problem with my sex drive on it. Yeah over 300 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    My next cycle I will be hitting close to a gram a week of test. Will be 125mg of test prop eachday which comes out to 975mg a week. And peaker why don't you try armidex as your anti-e never had a problem with my sex drive on it. Yeah over 300 posts
    well i am scared of switching to it at the moment. maybe i should but i have never run a gram so hopefully if i keep the test at 1gram my letro dose should be ok in relative terms to what i was on at 500mg. like i said my nips look a bit funny so i dont want to change things up and make them worse

never had an increase in sex drive on test, i guess i am one of the unlucky ones or letro is ****ing making sure of that

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Will be 125mg of test prop eachday
    OUCH!

I think you're going to run out of spots pretty quickly!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    OUCH!

~SC~
    thanks what i was thinking, but i only hit my quads since i only on test cyp but **** me dead i couldnt imagine doing all those shots

OUCH!

~SC~
    Well I use a total of 12 injection spots so I should be fine I always run prop I hate test e bloat.

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    Well I use a total of 12 injection spots so I should be fine I always run prop I hate test e bloat.

What are your gains like when using the prop throughtout cycle as your test instead of enathate or cyp? I am planning on running a cycle of Test Enanthate 750mg week1-16 Tren Enanthate 500mg week 4-15 Finaprop 1-5 Eq 450mg week 2-16

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    becuase i too hate bloating

Well I think I bloat 50% less on test prop then on test e.

joevette is offline Banned
    OUCH!

~SC~
    My last cycle I ran 200mg of Test prop ed with 100mg of tren ace ed, but the prop was 200mg/ml and the tren was 200mg/ml so I only needed quads, glutes and delts to get all the injections in each week.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    1 gram is the ticket
    lol that's prolly what ronnie coleman said when he first got there, now he's like 50 grams, that's the ticket!

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Does letro really kill your guys' sex drive that bad? I would think if you were doing a gram a week that would be more than enough to make you a horney rabbit.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    1 gram is only slightly better for me than 500mg, I'm not the greatest responder to Test I guess, I wish I could do 2+ grams but my hair would fall out pretty quick. I wonder to what degree finastride would help

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    drop the letro until you start to notice any sides, or take the letro EOD, I took it ED for part of my cycle, then swithed to EOD 3 weeks in, and then at 5 weeks I just dropped it and noticed I didnt need it at all. I even had lumps from a previous tren cycle

-Tose

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Biggest misconception about test dosage: "1000mgs of test per week won't do anything more then 750 per week".
    It's like a magical line....

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    I hate to tell you this but re-do your math. 7x125=875

Anyways I didn't respond so well to 500 either, now 1g... that's better.

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    I hate to tell you this but re-do your math. 7x125=875

Anyways I didn't respond so well to 500 either, now 1g... that's better.
    Thanks changed it. God d**n thats the second time today.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Biggest misconception about test dosage: "1000mgs of test per week won't do anything more then 750 per week".
    It's like a magical line....
    thats what i am starting to think mate, how much of a difference have u noticed? i just feel like test is starting to do its thing in me finally.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I am in my 4th wk of:

Test P @ 100mg/ed
    Test E @ 500mg/wk
    EQ @ 500mg/wk
    Deca @ 200mg/wk

~I know what you mean about "feeling it" and it seems that you can almost feel yourself grow. I LOVE IT!!

just waiting for bdtr and bask8case to respond, one loves the mega doses the other the lower

saluu is offline Banned
    im on 750 and seeing good results and my nipples are tender so i think 1,000 is alittle too much but is it true bodybuilders take close 2000 a day or week that is crazy i think i will eventually up the dose what is good max dose for sus can you go 1000 with sustanon 250 or overkill

forgot to add, i am hanging to do my shots now like you wouldnt believe, obviously things are on the up and up.... finally!!!!

bump for the VET's

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Well, my personal opinion is that it's dumb to use less than a gram because the sides are basically the same as with 500 mgs. If you're going to go to the trouble to break the law and acquire and use steroids , you may as well get the most out of it.

And over a gram the gains are even better, but the sides do go up a lot. I'm on 2 grams but I'm also using 2 mgs/day of arimidex .

My 2 cc's.

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    Well, my personal opinion is that it's dumb to use less than a gram because the sides are basically the same as with 500 mgs. If you're going to go to the trouble to break the law and acquire and use steroids , you may as well get the most out of it.

And over a gram the gains are even better, but the sides do go up a lot. I'm on 2 grams but I'm also using 2 mgs/day of arimidex .

My 2 cc's.
    hows 2 grams treating you mate, think it will be a long while yet before i jump up to that amount lol

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    just waiting for bdtr and bask8case to respond, one loves the mega doses the other the lower
    Obviously, you wanted me to respond, else you wouldn't have mispelled my screen name and put it in your thread.

All I have to say is: YAWN....I've heard this before. Post your pics.

The last person who made a big deal about huge doses and bragged about doing several cycles, finally posted ONE pic of himself wearing clothes--all you could see is his arms and his calves. He's only 200 lbs., and he doesn't look very cut.

I've done far fewer cycles, using far lower doses than he, and I'm only 10 lbs away from him. I currently weigh 190 lbs.

A bunch of people brag about the affects of mega-doses, but always use the same excuse: "I have too much ink (many tatoos) that would identify me if I post my pictures. So, I can't post my pics." I call BS on these no-picture-posting people. These mega-dose users always claim that their gains are lean, but when you finally see them in person or find pics of them, you find that their mega gains consist mostly of fat and water.

If you post CLEAR, UNOBSTRUCTED pics of yourself and they show you're huge and lean (and if they're not fake), then I'll say something. Until then, you can talk all you want about high doses--I'm not buying it.

My pics are posted (see link the link in my signature).

I've already posted several threads on low doses, so there's no use repeating the details of my opinion here.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-05-2005 at 12:30 AM.

Bask8case, I posted a pic of myself a few months ago squatting over 900 lbs. Not bad for a 21 year old (22 now).

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    Bask8case, I posted a pic of myself a few months ago squatting over 900 lbs. Not bad for a 21 year old (22 now).
    Ribseat,
    If you re-read my post you'll see that I wasn't discussing powerlifting (strength). I was discussing bodybuilding (people claiming to have gained large amounts of lean body mass on high doses yet the gains turn out to be mostly fat and water).

I looked up your pic thread. Your pic is no longer posted--a red x shows up where the pic should be (In that thread you mentioned that you're 308 lbs at 6'1").
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-05-2005 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Obviously, you wanted me to respond, else you wouldn't have mispelled my screen name and put it in your thread.

All I have to say is: YAWN....I've heard this before. Post your pics.

The last person who made a big deal about huge doses and bragged about doing several cycles, finally posted ONE pic of himself wearing clothes--all you could see is his arms and his calves. He's only 200 lbs., and he doesn't look very cut.

I've done far fewer cycles, using far lower doses than he, and I'm only 10 lbs away from him. I currently weigh 190 lbs.

A bunch of people brag about the affects of mega-doses, but always use the same excuse: "I have too much ink (many tatoos) that would identify me if I post my pictures. So, I can't post my pics." I call BS on these no-picture-posting people. These mega-dose users always claim that their gains are lean, but when you finally see them in person or find pics of them, you find that their mega gains consist mostly of fat and water.

If you post CLEAR, UNOBSTRUCTED pics of yourself and they show you're huge and lean (and if they're not fake), then I'll say something. Until then, you can talk all you want about high doses--I'm not buying it.

My pics are posted (see link the link in my signature).

I've already posted several threads on low doses, so there's no use repeating the details of my opinion here.
    hey mate, thanks for responding, not trying to brag or anything saying that i am it and a bit, all i was saying is that i am actually experience what i would consider the benefits of a cycle, strength, lean muscle mass increase, a drop in fat and a sense of well being for the first time in a long time.

in all fairness we do not all respond the same to AS , i for one was always the advocate for moderate cycles, but decided to change things up to see how i would respond thats all.

never did i claim i was HUGE and LEAN it was just a observation as to what i am at the moment. would never recommend it to any newbies or even 2nd timers but thought some could shed light on some of their experiences.

btw i took offense to what you said, that it for what it is mate, wasnt trying to get you to respond to get into a debate or arguement.

i am 5'9 at 220lbs ~14% bf , age 24
    not HUGE or LEAN whats your point?

peace

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur gear was bunk before and u did 500mg only or a couple of weeks, how would u know that this dosage isn t working for u or that 1g is better

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    if ur gear was bunk before and u did 500mg only or a couple of weeks, how would u know that this dosage isn t working for u or that 1g is better
    first cycle bunk... 2nd cycle all cool, 3rd the same at 500mg, current one just bumped to 1gram for a personal experiement... thats all

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Ribseat,
    If you re-read my post you'll see that I wasn't discussing powerlifting (strength). I was discussing bodybuilding (people claiming to have gained large amounts of lean body mass on high doses yet the gains turn out to be mostly fat and water).

I looked up your pic thread. Your pic is no longer posted--a red x shows up where the pic should be (In that thread you mentioned that you're 308 lbs at 6'1").

Ribseat? LOL

Thread Information