Thread: Biggest Natural

LL08 is offline Member

Biggest Natural

I'm wondering; could the biggest, most genetically perfect natural athlete compete against someone using juice? I'm talking a total anomily in this world...could there be someone naturally so genetically gifted that they have a chance?

LL

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe?

LL08 is offline Member
    I guess it was a stupid question that no one can really answer **** I hate my sleep deprived abstract thinking mind

Its not stupid, just pretty tough to answer. Some people have exellent genetics and could compete with the big dogs, but could they win? Maybe...how will we ever know who was natural and who was not? We would probably be very surprised at some people who are natural out there though.

stompin is offline Associate Member
    i think if a man on steroids and a natural, if they were the same weight/size,
    the person on steroids would problie burn out quicker,
    maybee's not look as good but imagin them both
    stranded on a dessert island, who would
    remain the strongest for longer?

the natural i say by a long shot!

just my opinion tho.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    no not by a longshot.... ronnie coleman vs mr Natural.... nahh never happen...

LL08 is offline Member
    So are all the elite bb pretty cool about being 'suspected' of taking drugs or are some very against it all? Say olympic athletes and other sports people in sports that are tainted by suspected drug use will usually speak out against it claiming that not everyone is juicin. Is this not the case in bodybuilding?

LL

LL08 is offline Member
    What I'm asking is, would a guy like ronnie admit to taking aas and slin, igf-1 etc or does he act like he doesn't know what they're all about?

They all claim to be taking only Muscletech products these days.

LL08 is offline Member
    Which are muscletech products? All the legal gear?

No its a crappy bigname supplement company that has signed a lot of the pros...they are all paid to say they use it.
    Most pros won't openly talk about their drug use, nobody will endorse them if they talk about it openly.

LL08 is offline Member
    yeah fair point I guess its not a perfect world out there unfortunately. Kinda hard to believe any of them would be naturals from what I hear on this forum. I guess it is impossible to know though. Cheers Juddman - i gotta get some sleep

LL

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I would say that the most gifted "natural" athletes, DO NOT have a chance against. For example, recently, Derik Farnsworth competed in the IFBB at some professional competions. He is considered by many to be a natual genetic freak, but was way out of his league on that stage. I admire the man for his abilities and courage, but I dont think the most genetically gifted athlete could hang.

Powerup is offline New Member
    a natural genectic gifted person could beat a good majority of steroid users,but if you lined him up against a genetically gifted steroid user he wont stand a chance ,the use of steroids over a peroid of time gives more size ,more muscle maturity,more thickness,deeper cuts...more vascularity....

Quote Originally Posted by Powerup
    a natural genectic gifted person could beat a good majority of steroid users,but if you lined him up against a genetically gifted steroid user he wont stand a chance ,the use of steroids over a peroid of time gives more size ,more muscle maturity,more thickness,deeper cuts...more vascularity....
    True...the top dogs are usually already genetic freaks, with the gear on top of that.

bigswolegunz is offline New Member
    herchal walker was the most geneticly gifted

bigswolegunz is offline New Member
    he didn't even lift wieghts 245 lbs of ripped muscle. just ran and done situps and pushups. there will never be another one like him

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    the myostatin mutation baby will be giant, and "natural". He'd be much larger and more ripped than ronnie coleman.

AG5678 is offline Member
    yes i do think it is possibly there is this black dude at my gym and has never juiced and this dude is HUGE

Thread Information