RuffNC is offline New Member

First cycle questions

Looking for a little advice here... I am 3 weeks into my first cycle which was set up by a Dr. and wanted some input on it as well as I am a little curious what kind of results I should expect. I am taking 200mg deca /200mg Testosterone Cypionate per week for 10 weeks and I am taking 3iu's per day HGH(somatropin) every morning Mon. through Fri.I am also taking .5 mg of Anastrozole 3 days a week to stop the estrogen converstion. I am 5'9" 178 lbs. and 34 yrs old. I have raised my calorie intake to between 3000 and 3500 per day and my protein intake to 300 to 400 grams per day. Given I have just started working out seriously in the last 8 to 9 months and this is my first cycle all advice would be appreciated..

gixxer600 is offline Member
    well, lay out your stats. Age, workout experience diet...

Powerup is offline New Member
    results depend on training intensity and training program eg.. squats deadlifts rows and the like, produce better results,calorie intake,but above all genetics play the largest role in determining the amount of size and quality of that size ,some put on large amounts of muscle others lots of water...but generally given the info you have supplied 20-25 pounds would be a reasonable assumption... good luck with your first cycle...

RuffNC is offline New Member
    thanks for the input so far.... as far as my workout goes... I enlisted an experienced personal trainer that owns the gym I go to.... he has me on shoulders and arms Mon. Legs on Wed. and chest and back on fri. All workouts are pretty intense, to the point of total muscle failure....should I be working out more days a week? what is enough recovery time, too much ect...?

Thread Information