busster is offline Associate Member

too many choices.. which one

I have been reading about steroids for a long time now, the more i read about certain types the more i change my mind... im new on this board, so i will probably ask the same ol tired questions.. ( i have read alot of threads ) i am 43 yrs old 218 lbs, fair shape.. i bench 225 4-5 sets of5-9 reps 70 lb flys..etc I figure im around 20% bodyfat or less. 18+ inch arms 47 inch chest 36 inch waist.my thighs are about21-22 inch,, yes ,,, popsicles sticks...im looking for something to help me gain some size, also to help with joints, and hopefully with a loss of bodyfat.... i will not use needles, and i do not want to use any 17 alklyd types of steroids either... this somewhat limits what i can use....
    so... what im looking for is which oral steroid will give me the best gains with the least amount of side effects, while still keeping what ive gained afterwards........

i was thinking of doing less than a cycle, just a little help to get me going /???? any thoughts / ideas would be greatly appreciated..

also the whole cholesterol problem hdl to ldl ..

im probably asking alot , but i have read the profiles over and over, and cannot figure out which would be right for me, thats why im asking here for your experienced opinions....

thanks for the help

jim

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    yes i have an idea.....

dont't do gear!!!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    you have to have a testosterone base with a cycle bro or my recomendation is
    DON'T DO IT

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    no needle=no cycle imo... the only cycle that is descent without test or a needle is anavar alone at 50mg/ed for 8 weeks. still not recomended but....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    and anavar is an alkylated compound, so that's out. Here's what you're limited to, according to your guidelines.

andriol , methenolone acetate. both of these suck ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    and anavar is an alkylated compound, so that's out. Here's what you're limited to, according to your guidelines.

andriol, methenolone acetate. both of these suck ass.
    ya i didnt even read that he didnt want an alkylated comp. lol... guess its hard training and a good diet for u.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    try creatine... if you dont inject testosterone of some sort you are just being counterproductive...

you cant say well i want to get some size but I wont shoot or take any orals that may be hard on the liver...

this isnt the place for you, we give the best advice we can... not miracles...

wait... yes... I have it... get " The Cream " LOL

CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    yes i have an idea.....dont't do gear!!!
    What he said!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I understand that you don't want to run injectables... some ppl just can't do it...

But why are you crossing off 17AA's? Anavar , for example, is very mild when the proper precautions are taken....

Give this a read:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=155665

i do use creatine,whey protein, sometimes ala, taurine, glutamine.. from what i've read/heard 17 alklyd steroids are very bad for you.. i do have 7 tattoos and still have two piercings, pain is not the issue with needles... I DO NOT like them.. i do understand the limits this leaves me with, but i am not looking to compete in the ifbb or mr world competition, i am just looking for something to give me that extra boost..as for being in the wrong place , i thought this was a forum to share/get information, i did not see where it says only roid monkeys, or people that only agree with my views are welcome...

thanks for the ASSisstance.

jim

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    try creatine... if you dont inject testosterone of some sort you are just being counterproductive...

you cant say well i want to get some size but I wont shoot or take any orals that may be hard on the liver...

this isnt the place for you, we give the best advice we can... not miracles...

wait... yes... I have it... get " The Cream " LOL
    Give the guy a break, he was only asking for advice, and that's what this forum is for.........

Quote Originally Posted by busster
    i do use creatine,whey protein, sometimes ala, taurine, glutamine.. from what i've read/heard 17 alklyd steroids are very bad for you.. i do have 7 tattoos and still have two piercings, pain is not the issue with needles... I DO NOT like them.. i do understand the limits this leaves me with, but i am not looking to compete in the ifbb or mr world competition, i am just looking for something to give me that extra boost..as for being in the wrong place , i thought this was a forum to share/get information, i did not see where it says only roid monkeys, or people that only agree with my views are welcome...

thanks for the ASSisstance.

jim
    Like I said above, anavar , for instance, is 17AA, but it very mild....

There are precautions you can take to help avoid any complications, or detriment to yourself... (such as taking Milk Thistle, keeping cycle duration at a reasonable length of time)...

The link I posted for you above is a good read...

It would be different if you were planning on a D-bol only cycle, but, anavar is much milder...

no he wanted us to tell him how andriol and methenolone acetate are going to make him big.

if he knows what alpha 17 orals are and knows he wont inject then he is just looking for a magic new steroid ...

Either do them properly or dont do them at all... " I want to get big, but I dont want to use free weights "...

I didnt want to inject anything either, until I realized how well it worked .... this is the same **** every one goes through...

I am telling him just not to waste his time if he isnt going to use a needle, or at least anavar ... but I wont suggest anavar without some kind of test base...

no free breaks here fella... just the facts

like blown said, if u insist in just taking orals then go with anavar ...its very mild and the sides are very minimal. other than that, like guys are sayin u r in the wrong place, u wanted advice and u got it.

You said you did a lot of reading bro, but by your questions you need to really read a lot more. By the way, the injectables are a piece of cake, after your first stab at it you will want to do more. have you ever been swimming when the water is cold? isn't it better to just jump right in and get it over with?

chris2wire is offline Member
    oral turinabol

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Like I said above, anavar , for instance, is 17AA, but it very mild....

There are precautions you can take to help avoid any complications, or detriment to yourself... (such as taking Milk Thistle, keeping cycle duration at a reasonable length of time)...

The link I posted for you above is a good read...

It would be different if you were planning on a D-bol only cycle, but, anavar is much milder...

thanks for the info, unless im reading the effectiveness chart wrong wouldn't androil be better ?? or oral turnabol??? i am not looking to do a maximum or full cycle, i was thinking of using just a minimal amount. sayinstead of reccomended amount 3 x 5 mg daily.. just do 1 x 5 mg daily, or whatever is the case for each drug... and dont these steroids help with joint / tendon recovery?? thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    no he wanted us to tell him how andriol and methenolone acetate are going to make him big.

if he knows what alpha 17 orals are and knows he wont inject then he is just looking for a magic new steroid ...

Either do them properly or dont do them at all... " I want to get big, but I dont want to use free weights "...

I didnt want to inject anything either, until I realized how well it worked .... this is the same **** every one goes through...

I am telling him just not to waste his time if he isnt going to use a needle, or at least anavar ... but I wont suggest anavar without some kind of test base...

no free breaks here fella... just the facts
    hey
    im not looking to become a monster or even alot bigger..
    maybe i am looking for a wonder drug that is not out there...
    as for lifting weights or not wanting to lift to get big ?????
    I WILL NOT use a needle, so no that isnt the same ****..
    and hey ,, honesty or your opinion is appreciated,maybe im not saying it correctly, or maybe you dont understand????
    thanks again jim

one more thing.. if i was to buy a certain type, where is the info on how and when to take it since i wont be stacking, which is the only info i've seen on here .. and where to buy?? is uni pharm any good ???

thanks again and again

jim

carlc is offline New Member
    Okay Busster, don't lose hope, I have some good news for you. There is a compound called "Testo-gel", that in your situation, I feel would be perfect. It is testosterone formulated to enter the bloodstream via the skin, I believe with DMSO as the main carrier. The only couple of problems with this compound is A) you need to use exhorbitant amounts, in order to get any real effect from it, as topical application is nowhere near as effective as injection. B) As far as I know, there is noone out there making a topical applicated nandralone, Equiopoise or anavar , the reason I would always reccomend using one of these compounds with most of your cycles is simply that testosterone, while greatly increasing muscular hypertrophy, effects collogen synthesis at a very high negative rate. Nandrolone , the other substances that I mentioned, and I believe a couple more, actually increase collogen synthesis. Why is this important? Well, if collogen synthesis is lessened to a great degree and over a sustained period of time, without counter-acting with something that will increase it, your tendons and ligaments will degrade, become weak and brittle, and you will eventually become very injury-prone. There are many bodybuilders out ther that have used just testosterone for years and while their musculature is fantastic, some of them have tendons and ligaments akin to an 80 year old's. Now, as long as you are not intending to do long cycles, for years and years, at high doses, I guess you should be O.K., so look into testo-gel - from what you are saying, this looks to me to be your best option.

see i told you " The Cream "... hey the panthers use it.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by busster
    one more thing.. if i was to buy a certain type, where is the info on how and when to take it since i wont be stacking, which is the only info i've seen on here .. and where to buy?? is uni pharm any good ???

thanks again and again

jim
    Here is a good thread on Anavar Only cycles...............

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=112543

Also, it's against board rules to ask for a source... you can't ask where to buy steroids .

Thread Information