Hunter.S is offline Junior Member

Talking D-bol$ R GGGGREAT!!!!!

I don't see what some of you have against D-bols.Mind you this is my first time using them,and I don't know what its like coming off of them,but holly fvck there so fvcking GGGGGGGGGREAT!!!!!!!
    I'm using them as a jumpstart to my Sus/Deca cycle.I started taking them a week ago at three a day(5mg BD)spaced out equally throughout the day,just to see how my stomach would react to them.I definetly noticed a jump in strength and no sides(stomach ache back pumps)so I popped two right before the gym and noticed even greater strength,and sorda felt like I was on a superman drug,like i was on top of the world.than yesterday I popped one at 7:00am/10:00am/1:00pm and than three within an hour of hitting the gym at 6:00pm.....I had the craziest workout ever,my fvcking quads and calves got bruttalized.
    So in closing so far my expierience with D-bol$ has been a really fvcking good one,can't wait for the Deca and Sust to kick in...
    I will post more as the days go by.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    good to hear bro

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    I don't know how many mgs are your dbols but isn't that a little too much? three in an hour before hitting the gym?

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    I don't know how many mgs are your dbols but isn't that a little too much? three in an hour before hitting the gym?
    Yes he said 5 mg he could take like 10 a day that would be at the high end though.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    Im taking 6 dbols a day and Sust every Mon-Thurs its about to be my 2nd week and I havent felt "superman" yet =\

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playboii
    Im taking 6 dbols a day and Sust every Mon-Thurs its about to be my 2nd week and I havent felt "superman" yet =\
    its moslty all in ur head... and sust should b injected every other day

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    do the sust EOD for best results...

Well I always did Anadrol ... I didnt do D-bol because I was always told Anadrol was the strongest oral ever.... no now that I am a week into D-bol I fvcking love it its waaaay better for my body chemistry....

I am gonna jumpstart wit d-bol until my body gets used to it, and then switch to something else...

it is great!

saluu is offline Banned
    im on dbol right now great stuff i take 50mg a day and that is roughly 10 pills a day i space them out yesterday my bp was 170 no big deal and my liver was hurting abit but long as i turn into a gorilla im good to go peace out saluu.

what kind of D-bol are you taking?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I love the little buggers as a jump start. On 40mg a day right now (QV). Did thai dbols last cycle at 30mg.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    its moslty all in ur head... and sust should b injected every other day
    Do you not think that the D-bols have a physical effect on your body.I don't know about anyone else but for me my strength and reps have gone up.Maybe they don't work the same on everybody else.i don't know,but i do know that they are having a strong physical effect on my body.No water retention as of yet,maybe a couple pounds but I piss it out thriughout the night.I've never retained alot of water even with Sus every 3 day.

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    I love the little buggers as a jump start. On 40mg a day right now (QV). Did thai dbols last cycle at 30mg.
    How are the QV compared to Tai?

saluu is offline Banned
    im on thai 50mg a day good **** pink ones are the best and have a snake with arrow thorough it i belive those are british dispensary if the monkey is correct

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    do the sust EOD for best results...

Well I always did Anadrol ... I didnt do D-bol because I was always told Anadrol was the strongest oral ever.... no now that I am a week into D-bol I fvcking love it its waaaay better for my body chemistry....

I am gonna jumpstart wit d-bol until my body gets used to it, and then switch to something else...

it is great!
    you should try the injectable d-bol(every other day 1cc) as a front load OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter.S
    what kind of D-bol are you taking?
    im not exactly sure but they are the little pink one with a snake on one side of them heres a pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D-bol$ R GGGGREAT!!!!!-mar30_001.jpg  
    Last edited by playboii; 04-02-2005 at 06:44 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    wouldn't it be easier to take them out of the bottle first to take a picture lol

lol mom might walk in the room and then im DOOMED

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell her they're vitamins and if she doesn't believe you she can have a handful

Lmfao!!

im not exactly sure but they are the little pink one with a snake on one side of them heres a pic
    can't tell from the pic but they sound like British Dragons,same **** I've got.Fvckin awsome so far...

Thread Information