Thread: Belize ????

talltanman is offline Associate Member

Question Belize ????

Hey bros,

I'm going back to Belize for vacation this year. I've been the last two years, however I didn't have a need for AS as I do now. I never went inside any of the pharmacies. I was wandering if any of you guys new what the availability of AS of HGH was.

lata
    talltanman

Mutant is offline Banned
    The only company that I know of in Belize that manufactures roids is Planet Pharmacy, but I dont think they make injectables.

Nice website bro,

However I'm sure out of 35,000 members surley someone here has been to the pharmacies in Belize & is aware of what they have to offer????????

bump

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talltanman
    Nice website bro,

However I'm sure out of 35,000 members surley someone here has been to the pharmacies in Belize & is aware of what they have to offer????????
    Can't tell you about AAS, but the diving is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Can't tell you about AAS, but the diving is AWSOME!

Yea I know,
    I've been going there for the last two years. This will make my third trip. Justo so much to do. Not to mention there are no "franchise" places. Mcdonald's, Hilton, etc... Most importantly......
    NO SPRING BREAK TYPES!!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    As far as I know, you can't get anything without a scrip. A good friend of mine in BZ won the Mr Central America title a several years ago. Believe it or not he mostly trained natural. Genetics like a god, I guess. But anyway, what gear he did, I think he had to get in Mexico. You might check the vet and farm supply places, what few there are. Basically, I think you will just be doing without. Oh, yeah... maybe Guatemala. You can take the Western Highway bus to Benque Viejo del Carmen and cross over to Melchor de Mencos and I think you might find some friendly pharmacies. Note that the cops in Mexico have NOTHING on the Guatemalan cops when it comes to brutality so be circumspect. If you don't speak spanish, I would definitely give it a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    As far as I know, you can't get anything without a scrip. A good friend of mine in BZ won the Mr Central America title a several years ago. Believe it or not he mostly trained natural. Genetics like a god, I guess. But anyway, what gear he did, I think he had to get in Mexico. You might check the vet and farm supply places, what few there are. Basically, I think you will just be doing without. Oh, yeah... maybe Guatemala. You can take the Western Highway bus to Benque Viejo del Carmen and cross over to Melchor de Mencos and I think you might find some friendly pharmacies. Note that the cops in Mexico have NOTHING on the Guatemalan cops when it comes to brutality so be circumspect. If you don't speak spanish, I would definitely give it a miss.

thanks bro,
    doubt I'll mess with the Guatemala thing. I will be out on the island of Ambargies Caye (sp?) I just remember seing a couple of pharmacies in San Pedro. I didn't even think about it until the other day I remembered these chicks in the cabana down from me bragging about all the valium & zanex they scored when they went in last time I was in Belize. I figure I will just drop in & see what they say. The cops on the island are all super friendly. Very open to "greenback persuasion".

scaryfast is offline New Member
    bumpstickiti

Quote Originally Posted by talltanman
    thanks bro,
    doubt I'll mess with the Guatemala thing. I will be out on the island of Ambargies Caye (sp?) I just remember seing a couple of pharmacies in San Pedro. I didn't even think about it until the other day I remembered these chicks in the cabana down from me bragging about all the valium & zanex they scored when they went in last time I was in Belize. I figure I will just drop in & see what they say. The cops on the island are all super friendly. Very open to "greenback persuasion".
    Belizean cops aren't as bribe-able as elsewhere in Central America. Be careful about that. Offering a bribe can land you in jail. Central Prison is pretty grim. It is Ambergris Caye, BTW. But check out Caye Caulker, the next key to the south. Much more laid back. Personally, I can't stand San Pedro. Belize City for partying, Caye Caulker or better yet, Placencia or Seine Bight, for just chilling out sea-side. I used to have a farm up the Sibun River and I had a boat that made me a little money. Still got a son there, in Belmopan. So I been around BZ a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Belizean cops aren't as bribe-able as elsewhere in Central America. Be careful about that. Offering a bribe can land you in jail. Central Prison is pretty grim. It is Ambergris Caye, BTW. But check out Caye Caulker, the next key to the south. Much more laid back. Personally, I can't stand San Pedro. Belize City for partying, Caye Caulker or better yet, Placencia or Seine Bight, for just chilling out sea-side. I used to have a farm up the Sibun River and I had a boat that made me a little money. Still got a son there, in Belmopan. So I been around BZ a bit.

Yea,
    Caye Caulker is pretty cool. Very layed back as you said. I havn't done much on the mainland yet. I still have things on the islands I have not done. I plan on going every year for a while. I bought a penthouse timeshare at a resort about 5 miles north of San Pedro. I like going there because it is "out of the way / secluded". What do you reccomend on the mainland besides the obnious like the Ruins & Juaguar Park.

Placencia is cool. Makes Caye Caulker look like midtown manhattan. Seine Bight is about a good walk up the road. Very nice... the Carib people are very friendly and hospitable. The post office is also "city hall" and the local rum shop. Another cool thing to do... there is an expat American outside Hattieville named Spruce. Ask at Miss Dolly's shop... that's my Comadre. Anyway me and Spruce used to take tourists through the caves on Sibun River. The river goes underground and during the dry season you can canoe down it, through the caves. Eerie and magical. Water is a startling crystalline blue, near places where the sun finds its way underground through openings. There is one big round hole, a couple hundred yards across, where the river is exposed to the sky again before once more going back underground. Some "Tarzan vines" there for swinging out over the river, hanging from the cliffs. Lots of wildlife... you walk barefoot, you step in jaguar crap. A couple hundred bucks ought to convince him he needs to make another cave run. It is an easy day outing.

Thread Information