Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Yes i'm quite defensive by nature, no i haven't got a reason in the world to be insecure- my life is great, mabey ur right on the young age part but o well 2nd cycle and loving it, and yes i'm 18, invincible, and know everything.....

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    I am over fifty. Have done hgh and test-deca cycles. I also get mine gear through anti-aging clinic.

I remember when I thought that people should not live over 40, but no BS, I am stronger now than I was when I was 25 and a lot smarter.

Why would someone want to be jacked at 60? To look good and feel good.

Plus, I got some bad news for you young bros. We both go to a party. You pull up in your five year old truck, I pull up in my Turbo Carrera 5. You get out in your jeans that you washed for the first time in week at the Sudso and I get out in a well tailored Armani suit, just right in all the right places.

I am 6'1" 225, you are 6'1" 225. I am 53 years old and make $275,00 a year, you are 25 years old and make $8 bucks an hour a Burger King.

Who has a better chance of getting laid?

Think about it.

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    That is so on the MONEY I use Oasis and I am over 35 make a 6 figure living and my wife is 25 and use to be CHICAGO Bears cheerleader. SHOW ME THE MONEY . My gear is perscribed...GO IL Down with NC

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Carrera? That has nothing on my Benz! Tricked out! All the works. With plenty of money to buy whatever juice i want. I am only a short car ride away from Mexico! Which is way more fun when you are rich and 18! You have to love us rich kids! And $275,000 a year? I could make that if i stopped going to college. The rich just keep getting richer!

timw is offline New Member
    znak,
    LMAO DUDE!!!!

Insane_Man is offline Junior Member
    If I hit that age I'm gonna juice myself into the ground.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    and how about the perspective that i've got my whole life ahead of me and I can only see urs as going downhill from 53 and if u think I'd care about not getting laid by some slut because i don't drive a carrera then ur wrong but u have fun with all that man u must b one really cool 53 yr old. And by the way my best friends dad is 48 or 49, has 3 kids a wife and a ferrari that would rape ur carrera yet he doesn't go around flaunting it hmmm who has more class.....

Humor, my friend, humor.

I was laughing when I wrote my post, but your posts have me on the floor.

Lighten up, man. Your too young to die of a heart attack!

The question was "why would a 60 year old want to be jacked"?

I answered it with a little humor using my biography, but with one difference, I am a very happily married man-- very, very lucky. I don't need to use my car to get sluts.

But I can tell you that at 53, I look better and am stronger than 90-95% of the people in the gym and I have a career. That was my point.

People work out to look good and feel good.

Relax.

j martini is offline Member
    There seems to be a lot of boasting on this thread people can make up anything over the net. So here's my life

I live at home with my parents

I have no social life the last time i was out was june 2004

I have no girlfriend

I do not drive

I work security for a lousy salary because it allows me to get all my meals in and not over exert myself while it pays me enough to pay for drugs, supplements and food etc

I couldnt care less about my career more interested in bodybuilding

I am self centered

Basically the only thing i have going for me are my body and looks but you know what im happy and thats all that matters.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    znak- my apologies i had a rough night the night b4 i wrote all that just got alot going on. Sorry for getting upset over nothing, my apologies bro. Only the best.

Blind

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I am over fifty. Have done hgh and test-deca cycles. I also get mine gear through anti-aging clinic.

I remember when I thought that people should not live over 40, but no BS, I am stronger now than I was when I was 25 and a lot smarter.

Plus, I got some bad news for you young bros. We both go to a party. You pull up in your five year old truck, I pull up in my Turbo Carrera 5. You get out in your jeans that you washed for the first time in week at the Sudso and I get out in a well tailored Armani suit, just right in all the right places.

I am 6'1" 225, you are 6'1" 225. I am 53 years old and make $275,00 a year, you are 25 years old and make $8 bucks an hour a Burger King.

Think about it.
    Bro, you could pull about as much ass as a dude driving the Oscar Meyer Weiner Car to the bolemia clinic!

And people who have $$$, don't ever talk about it, or fell the need to gloat; especially online. OOOOOOHHHH look., another internet rich guy, go figure!

znak- my apologies i had a rough night the night b4 i wrote all that just got alot going on. Sorry for getting upset over nothing, my apologies bro. Only the best.

Blind
    It's cool, bro. No offence taken. I got thick skin and a very good sense of humor.

This board is a great place. What I was trying to point out was that older people also like to look good, that is why the dude is doing AAS.

He needs a little support and some advice-- he should leave out the a-bombs, they are hell on your blood pressure.

Peace

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    y would he want to b jacked at 60 -just curious
    why would someone NOT want to be jacked at 60? it's a hell of a lot better than looking old, weak and decrepit, barely able to walk

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    the whole discussion got a bit childish, don t u think?

back to the topic: no a-bombs for a 60 year old guy. that s just crazy and I think this is an incredible bad advice from a doc and it doesn t fill me with confidence that ppl a dealing with professionals...

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    Oasis would like to also point out that this person was advised not to purchase the anadrol but insisted anyway. Also we are well aware of the length of time a program of HGH should be. I do believe that whole stories need to be addressed when making a comment like the person did not have the money to purchase the whole program up front and will reorder the rest of his program when he runs out. If people insist on posting their programs that are set up from them please post the whole story your blood work and everything if you want to criticize about your program. Also please inform everyone that you didn't have the money to purchase the whole program and will reorder to complete the recommended therapy length. We also try our hardest to accomadate each patient with what they request if medically reasonable.

Best Regards,

Oasis

Feen is offline New Member

Think about it.

bro you are my hero ahahhah

im loving life at 18 but i cant wait till im 40 and i have a 20 yr old wife

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Wtf? I'm 42 and still get carded when I buy beer.
    Been lifting for 25 years put on 70lbs naturally.

I personally feel nobody should use juice before the age of 35 unless they require it to make a living. I was still growing naturally at that time.
    Got you beat. I'm 52 and currently doing a cycle.
    D-bol 30mg/ed
    Deca 600 mg/ew
    Test E 750 mg/ew

Lol I get carded when buying cig's. Just kidding as I stopped smoking last Friday after 35 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis
    Oasis would like to also point out that this person was advised not to purchase the anadrol but insisted anyway. Also we are well aware of the length of time a program of HGH should be. I do believe that whole stories need to be addressed when making a comment like the person did not have the money to purchase the whole program up front and will reorder the rest of his program when he runs out. If people insist on posting their programs that are set up from them please post the whole story your blood work and everything if you want to criticize about your program. Also please inform everyone that you didn't have the money to purchase the whole program and will reorder to complete the recommended therapy length. We also try our hardest to accomadate each patient with what they request if medically reasonable.

Best Regards,

Oasis
    This explains the two things that I thought were strange about the cycle.

We have already figured out why he wants to do the cycle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information