Thread: Fake Dbols

sauceman19 is offline Junior Member

Fake Dbols

I recently just picked up 300 dbols and they werent the usual ones i am used to getting. i usually got the thai dballs with the snake on the back. Now the ones i got have nothing on the back and only a line going down the middle of the dbol they are 5 sided and they didnt break easily when i tried to crush them but when i let them dissolve in my mouth the didnt taste as strong as the thais. So i am a little skeptical and am not sure if these are legit i looked at the pictures of the real dbols and they had the ones i have they called them anabols but i wanted to hear some feedback from people who may have tkaen the ones i have now or if someone has taken both and could tlell me if there is a difference in taste and potency. thanks

Mutant is offline Banned
    There are two types of Dbol that fit the description that you gave. There are the Anabol, and there are some called Melic. The Melic Dbols are a little darker than the Anabol. There are quite few fakes for the Anabol, but I would just try them and see for yourself.

Thread Information