Georgie is offline Member

Fat Burning Product

Does anyone know of a good fat burner I can run during my cutting cycle to help give me an extra boost? I am running a low level of test simply to keep strength up while I DIETand hit the CARDIO HARD. I am currently pretty lean at 205 with a 11% BF. My goal is to get down to 7-8%. I don't really want to run anything too harsh, and only OTC. No ECA and definately not clen . I hate the jitters, and have sleep problems as it is. I am thinking about using Xenadrine NRG-8. Has anyone had any success with this product, or could suggest something else? Here is what my cycle looks like. I'm not sure how I would cycle in the xenadrine, I was thinking 2 months on then 2 off then 2 on? Any advice on supplementation would be appreciated. Thank you

W1-20 300mg Test E
    W1-20 .5mg ldex ED
    W1-23 10mg Nolva EOD
    W17-23 50mg winstrol EOD

PCT starting week 23, 24 hours after last winstrol injection:

Day 1-15 100mg clomid ED .25mg ldex ED 20mg Nolva ED 4g tribulus ED
    Day 16-45 50mg clomid ED .25mg ldex ED 10mg Nolva ED 4g tribulus ED

I will also be running 1mg of propecia ED, 500mg of milk thistle ED, 100 mg r-ala ED, 500mg lcarnitne ED, flax seed oil ED, and a multivitamin ED. I do have femera on hand in case I need a stronger AI.
    Last edited by Georgie; 04-02-2005 at 04:14 PM.

ALLGONOQUIT! is offline Junior Member
    Up that l-carnitine to 1000mg and take a lecithin with every meal. That's about it for non-stimulant fat burners that I know of. Hit the cardio and keep dieting. Do your cardio before eating breakfast and wait an hour after b4 eating and don't limit your cardio times, do all you can. That's the key is calorie deficit. Good luck. Also maybe add 1/2 a nolvadex ed to keep estrogen and water down. Rock on.

moush is offline Senior Member
    CARDIO!!! and you can throw in some ECY as well with clen

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I would do the nolvadex daily like ALLGO said, the liquidex u can cut down to EOD.
    U can use an OTC fat burner, i recommend Lipo-6 by nutrex because the stuff works and it works good, if your not planning on doing alot of cardio then do lots of abs-exercise at least to get benefit in those areas that are hard to lose, and make your diet super clean.

Quote Originally Posted by moush
    CARDIO!!! and you can throw in some ECY as well with clen
    You didn't even read what I wrote, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    I would do the nolvadex daily like ALLGO said, the liquidex u can cut down to EOD.
    U can use an OTC fat burner, i recommend Lipo-6 by nutrex because the stuff works and it works good, if your not planning on doing alot of cardio then do lots of abs-exercise at least to get benefit in those areas that are hard to lose, and make your diet super clean.
    Im am running the nolvedex simply to help improve my lipid profile. I am not using it an an anti e. And diet and cardio is what i'll be hitting hard, very hard. The low level of test is being used to keep up strength and lean muscle mass, while I really increase the cardio and cut the calories. I'm not looking for a magic pill here, just something to help give a little extra edge. So lipo-6, huh? Does that product make you jittery and keep you up at night? Anyone ever try Xenadrine?

Thread Information