Thread: Good one?

darrell is offline New Member

Good one?

This is my 3rd cycle in 10 years, last one was 5 years ago. I am 5'11" 245lbs. 21% bf 30 years old. I am wanting to pack on some major muscle then worry about the cutting process. I have not been to the gym in 2 yrs. I was diabled in a construction accident. I have turned to sh!t!! I have been hitting the gym ed for the last 2.5 wks I plan on starting this cycle at week 4 should I stay off aas longer or will I be ok to start this soon? This cycle is Dr. scrpt through Oasis

wk 1-12 500mg test e
    wk 1-8 300mg deca
    pct and anti e of course

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    the test will help you with motivation and decca will help your joints... perhaps longer with the decca ...a few more weeks...

good luck bro

Should I add in D-bol at 30mg ed wk 1-4 to get a kick start I know the test and deca will take awhile to kick in.

you dont need to, but it wont hurt one bit... I would really try to stretch that decca out a tad longer...

I like d-bol way more than anadrol ( i always used anadrol in the past this is my first time using bol after 15 years of juicing ) yeah d-bol is nice...

I should go 10 wks on the deca ? Thank you ton's for the info I am so excited about starting heeheee. How soon do you get the effect of dbol I have to get the dbol bmkt cause they only use drol

dbol will really be hitting in less than a week... I am day 6 and crazy strong... by week 4 the test will kinda kick in as you stop the d-bol... yeah 10 weeks on decca is better...8 weeks may just be a little too short...

bump

Thread Information