ftguyqns1 is offline New Member

Winstrol- Anavar - finaplex

I been doing a lot of reading on some of the threads posted and wanted some feedback on the following if possible.

Stats:
    182 lbs.
    5'9
    14% bodyfat

I have been able to keep some of my size after bulking up this past winter. I want to do a cycle sometime in May to finish cutting me to shreds. I'm pretty cut right now but I still have to get rid of that annoying water and fat that is surrounding my abs.

I follow the Body for Life interval training to get results. It really does work. I eat clean 6 days a week and cheat all day on Sunday's. I don't count calories and I feed more or less depending on how I feel. Some days moderate carbs others fairly low and my protein intake is close to 200g a day. My fat intake is low as well. I have been getting more vascular and I'm currently taking 3 weeks on Clen and 3 weeks off.

I wanted to do a cycle of 40mg Anavar (8 weeks), 50mg Winstrol ED (6 weeks), Clen (3 on 3 off) and cytomel for ONLY 3 weeks towards the end of my cycle. I'm not sure how much Fina I should do and for how long.

The only resource that I have right now to get gear is oasisrejuvenation.

They are pricey but I'm willing to pay that much for a product that I know is real.

Can someone help me out and tell me and give me opinions on how I should go on about this.

I can't seem to post up a picture right now so maybe you guys can get an idea of what I should run..

ALL FEEDBACK IF GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    i would up the protien and fat, are you taking flax or fish oil? look into that

as far as the clen do 6 weeks straight and take benedryll every 3rd week, search for hookers post on it

if you wanna cut down make sure you get some test, prop would be the ideal choice for cutting from what everyone seems to say... prop and fina an amazing cutter combo... maybe some winny at the end or the last 4 weeks...

thats what i would do, but im no pro... ya need test in it

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Diet & cardio are the number one factors in shredding up...
    (Additionally, you need EFA's in your diet, I see you said you're consuming few fats)...

Running Var, Clen , Winny, T3, and Fina, ALL without some form of test is ludicrous.

People have used Winny and Fina without test, but, I would HIGHLY recommend you run a test base with it.

You can run T3, Var, and Clen without test...

I'm actually going to be running 50-75mcg/day of T3, and 40mg/day of Var very soon...

is this your first cycle? im guessing it is.. you ook with needles? prop you inject everyday as well as the fina... forgot to add that but

1-10 weeks prop 75mg ED
    1-6 weeks fina 50mg ED
    7-10 weeks winny 50mg ED

im sure that would do ya some justice

but again im no pro

Thanks for the feedback.

I might just go with Prop, Winny and Fina..

At the moment I have a bottle of T3 that I ordered from *** and I haven't taken it yet. I first want to see how I look in three weeks once I bump up the cardio and start taking the ECA stack. So far the Clen alone from *** has been giving me good results.

I take it with coffee and yohimbe before the gym in the morning. Right now, I'm on 160mcg's.

Last year I took the pill form of Clen and the side were pretty bad. Really bad headaches. This, I feel nothing.. I think I'll get a better spike from the eca stack.

I just order a few bottles of Vasopro Ephedrine.. I plan on taking 50mg with 16oz. black coffee and Lipo-6 fat burner. I think I will get good results from that. Once I finished 3 weeks, I get off and start another clen cycle with the T3.

Has anyone ever taken *** clen or t3 and the real pill form of the two?

Are they the same?

Thanks

That cycle sound very affective..

I heard Fina is awesome

fina is awesome, its just very harsh on your body, make sure you do your research and read up on it

and again find that article hooker wrote about the clen ... your doing 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off... i always saw 2 week on and 2 weeks off

hooker explains how doing 2 weeks on and 2 off and doing an eca is not good... taking benedryll on your 3rd week refreshes your beta2 receptors i bleive he says... and doing 2 weeks on then going to an eca is bad, because ephedra suppresses the beta2 receptors... thats what i gather from his article... you should really read the whole thing before you do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off... or 3 weeks on 3 weeks off... that is the old school way i guess

you should actually read the profile on finaject and prop on this forum, the do some research from peoples results with it and side effects... learn all you can before you do any AAS!!!!
    Last edited by Bertz; 04-02-2005 at 06:47 PM.

Wow... I just learned a great deal on that post.. Changes things a bit now.

Thanks for the info bro

no prob! glad i could help, god knows i was clueless till i got on this forum

Thread Information