Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

How will i react

I have taken stackard 2's before(ephedra free) and it reallt gives me the gitters and although giving me lot of energy makes me weaker in the gym, i feeel so cracked out. I am currently going to take lean extreme and susathin, but wondering what a good "Main" supp. would be for fat loss n cutting that wont have the same effects stackards did, ne one?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    well this is a tricky one
    any stimulant will give ya the shakes
    but that otc crap is just that crap
    try some clenbuterol but it will make you shake 2
    how ever it works

yea im not even concernd with the shakes as much as being weak in the gym, i took a stackard like 20 ins before the gym, and my lifting really suffered, i felt extremly energized but my body was weak, i compared it to comming down off a rec drug(like ecstasy) where ur body still feels evergy but ur muscles really weak, and thats the worst sideeffect u can have when ur trying to lift heavy weights, idk i might not take nething besides lean extreme and susathin, will i see results??

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i always take clen in the morning and by the time i work out in the afternoon
    i'm good to go
    there is alot of good info on it in the educational threads

yea i am familia with clen , but to be honest dont think im ready to jump into something as serious as tht, maybe i have been misled but i am under the impression although it its fairly safe it is a serious drug n should not be taken lightly. Right now i do not see ne cycle in the near future, im no where near what my potential is naturaly and i have just resently became fully dedicated,dont wanna fock myself bye doing something to soon..... like i posted before i was gonna start lean extreme n susathin but heard these r only aids to a "main" fatloss supp. I have also looked into t3 but heard it can really mess with u thyroids, im much more intrested in my health and being safe.....

Thread Information