Thread: Help

Help

This is kinda long sorry...So about 6 months ago I did a 2 week m1t cycle just to finish off what I had..When I was done the next day my nipples got extremely puffy and when i squeezed on them a white liquid came out. I went through an extra long 5 week post cycle which did nothing to help..(nolva) and then I used b6 and vitex still with no help...So after some more nolva use the puffyness was going away a little but the liquid would still come out if i squeezed hard enough... I waited for a while and then started a Dbol test e cycle running dbol for the first 5 weeks and test for 10 weeks...The entire time i ran nolva and letro at low doses and throughout the cycle my nipples were puffy and a tiny bit of white liquid would come out. I am coming to the end of the test with about 3 weeks left and would really like some opinions on what will STOP the liquid and make the puffyness go away. The puffyness is not as bad during the day but at night time it really gets bad...I take my nolva before bed as i did with the letro..I have never had any lumps at all the entire time during the m1t or the dbol test...I have heard soooo many differnet opinions on this and what i should do and i have tried a lot so for annyone that has a legit idea or knows what there talking about i would be very happy to hear it. Thanks.

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    Try Clomid it worked for me .

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    what did it taste like?

was it like milk or like puss more?

I am guessing it taisted like progesterone gyno thanks for the worthless responce.

you can have discarges for different reasons. it could be hormonal but it could also be due to a rash or affected lymph nodes in the area or a number of different things.

oh that was a serious reply? my fault....how can you tell the two appart?

my bad. it was semi-serious.

of course i was kidding about tasting it, but you said you hadn't responded to anti-gyno so i was thinking it may be an infection. but really discharge is a rather extreme response i would see your doctor and just be honest with him.

btw did you run higher doses of tamox/clen ? 80mgs/day has worked wonders for me. most peep's here say you will not see it subside much from a 10-20ms/day dose.

sometimes i know anti-female hormones might not work because your case is more advanced, and in that case your doc might be able to surgically repair it. the Rock has had this done (he had pretty bad gyno when he was first in the WWF). you might be able to get this payed for through insurance too, hopefully.

hmmm I have never had any lumps of any sort...it is really just puffy nipples....Its def not bad enough to get it fixed by my doctor...I thought that my hormone levels were jsut ****ed up after the M1T...Any other ideas anybody?

bump

Thread Information