jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member

1/2" 28 gauge to for Test E ok??

My girlfriend found my 1 1/2 22 gauge and threw them out. Is it possible to use these 28 guage 1/2" to shoot test e and dbol ? if so where would be the best place, because I think that they are too shallow for the glutes.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i doubt you will even be able to draw out the oil with a 28g, even if you did it would take 30 minutes to shoot! And please please dont tell me you are shooting dbol ?

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    i would use 25g at the highest. otherwise it just takes too long.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm still stuck on your girlfriend threw out your needles?

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    he wants to shoot test and dbol ? WTF

do your research man

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    i doubt you will even be able to draw out the oil with a 28g, even if you did it would take 30 minutes to shoot! And please please dont tell me you are shooting dbol?
    Agreed, you probably wont be able to draw. Ive shot test e with 27g and it barely wanted to come through, but didnt draw it with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolica
    he wants to shoot test and dbol ? WTF

do your research man
    I posted a thread on this before asking if this was ok? Does anyone know what the problem is with shooting both test e and dbol?

And yes, the 28 gauge worked!!! I had to hold the bottle uside down for a while and wait for gravity to fill it, but it came out with no probs

Quote Originally Posted by jarrettathawaii
    Does anyone know what the problem is with shooting both test e and dbol ?
    Stop now! You are in no way ready for AAS if you ask a question like that!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I posted a thread on this before asking if this was ok? Does anyone know what the problem is with shooting both test e and dbol ?

And yes, the 28 gauge worked!!! I had to hold the bottle uside down for a while and wait for gravity to fill it, but it came out with no probs
    lol how long did it take you to inject it? get thru anabolics 2005 cover to cover in the same sitting?

it shot no problem, about 45 seconds, drawing was the problem

Georgie is offline Member
    I just wanna know how he got the dbol into the syringe?

It is liquid dianabol , not one of the pills for all that are wondering. I did not crush a pill and put it in there. Its funny that some comment are saying to do more research on it like I am crushing a pill, but maybe you should do more research and you would see that there is also an oil base 25 mg version.

TreNgoD is offline Banned
    I use a 23g 1 1/2 to inject and a 20g to draw with

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe you are in no position to give advice if you make a statement like that:
    http://www.britishdragon.com/averbol.asp

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory

huh, look at that learned something new, injectable dbol . im just wondering what is the point? less liver toxic, avoid the first pass through the liver? anyways, imo dbol is a worthless drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    huh, look at that learned something new, injectable dbol. im just wondering what is the point? less liver toxic, avoid the first pass through the liver? anyways, imo dbol is a worthless drug.
    Yah, the point is to avoid the liver. Too much drinkin in the past has hurt it. Problem is that the inj is everyday. But this thread can end, because a friend got me some more needles so no more insulin bs. Thanks all.

Yah, the point is to avoid the liver. Too much drinkin in the past has hurt it. Problem is that the inj is everyday. But this thread can end, because a friend got me some more needles so no more insulin bs. Thanks all.
    Well just so you know in the future you can get needles very easily and almost anywhere. You can buy them right from ARR (banner on the upper right), or getpinz.com. Also if you are set on stacking why don't you find a better drug to go along with your test. Use some decca or eq. It will save you a lot of injections. Or just run the test alone. I don't really see the benefit of injectable dbol . Dbol is usually only used at the begining of a cycle to help increase strength while you wait for the test to kick in. Gains made on dbol are rarely kept, it just puts a whole bunch of water on you.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Well just so you know in the future you can get needles very easily and almost anywhere. You can buy them right from ARR (banner on the upper right), or getpinz.com. Also if you are set on stacking why don't you find a better drug to go along with your test. Use some decca or eq. It will save you a lot of injections. Or just run the test alone. I don't really see the benefit of injectable dbol. Dbol is usually only used at the begining of a cycle to help increase strength while you wait for the test to kick in. Gains made on dbol are rarely kept, it just puts a whole bunch of water on you.
    Yeah, you don't keep much of your dbol gains, but they are fun and it is a great way to get a cycle started.

I love 'em. Pop 'em like peanuts. Dirt cheap (1000/$50) and make you a lot stronger while you are waiting for the test to kick in.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i cant belive that some of you havnt heard of injectable d-bol. its been out for years. ive used reforvit-b injectable d-bol from mexico 3 years ago. i seriously thought you guys were kidden

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Pietro is right, also some eye pee is out there, but from what Jarret
    said his is not eyepee nor reforvit-b, I still don't know that one yet.

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    i should take a pic of the injectable d bol and post it up, Goergie is right tho, its generally use at the begining of the cycle

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i cant belive that some of you havnt heard of injectable d-bol. its been out for years. ive used reforvit-b injectable d-bol from mexico 3 years ago. i seriously thought you guys were kidden
    last i heard...reffie-b was water based.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory

well ive been around before and have never ever heard of injectable dbol . Are we sure the kind he has is injectable?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    well ive been around before and have never ever heard of injectable dbol. Are we sure the kind he has is injectable?
    ya this is the same as oral d-bol. this needs to be shoot 2 times a day. i dont think it would be worth it.

Pharmaceutical Name: Averbol

Chemical name: Methandienone

Chem. Abstr. Name:
    17beta-Hydroxy-17alpha-methylandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one
    e
    Molecular Structure: C20H28O2

Molecular Weight: 300.4

Product Description
    Averbol is an injectable form of methandienone. Methandienone iis a derivative of testosterone and has a very strong anabolic and androgenic effect. It has a great effect on protein metabolism and promotes protein synthesis. This effect manifests itself in by creating a positive nitrogen balance, supporting the builidup of protein and, thus, skeletal muscle mass. Methandienone also induces an improved sense of well-being.

Indications:
    Appetite stimulation, increased muscle mass, increased bone density, increased red blood cells.
    Presentation:
    Comes in 20 ml and 10ml multidose vials. Each multidose vial contains 25 mg per ml and comes with a red coloured top.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    this is the oral d-bol

Pharmaceutical Name: Methanabol

Chemical name: Methandienone

Chem. Abstr. Name:
    17beta-Hydroxy-17alpha-methylandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one

Molecular Formula: C20H28O2

Molecular Weight: 300.4

Product Description:
    Methanabol is an orally applicable steroid with a great effect on protein metabolism. Methandienone iis a derivative of testosterone and has a very strong anabolic and androgenic properties. It has a great effect on protein metabolism and promotes protein synthesis. This effect manifests itself in by creating a positive nitrogen balance, supporting the builidup of protein and, thus, skeletal muscle mass. Methandienone also induces an improved sense of well-being.

Indications:
    Appetite stimulation, increased muscle mass, increased bone density, increased red blood cells.

Presentation:
    10 mg tablets are light pink square tablets, with "10" imprinted on one side and "BD" separated by a score imprinted on the reverse, sealed in foil pouches of 500 tablets.

50 mg tablets are light pink square tablets, with "50" imprinted on one side and "BD" separated by a score imprinted on the reverse, sealed in foil pouches of 100 tablets.

AG5678 is offline Member
    yea someone posted a thread about this injectable Dbol a while back

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Reforvit-b is an injectable d-bol made by Loeffer I believe...it was a few years ago that I had tried it...and it's oil based. With regards to the 28 gauge pin, the oil will flow through with some patients, but I would suggest taking the plunger out of the cylinder, and pouring it in the back...

Thread Information