Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My plan is to hit 330 pds and kick my ex ass and beat her boyfriend up like brett hart beat up vince mcmahon.
    That is the greatest thing I have ever read.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    That is the greatest thing I have ever read.

I haven't laughed this hard for a long time. Good monkey.

saluu is offline Banned
    thanks everyone anyways time to go monkey has to sleep now peace out everyone later bdtr your my favourite moderator , meso where are u hope your not drunk laying around somewhere on this saturday night. anyways could someone please answer the dbol question can i go up to 60 mg or 75 what would u suggest and will this yield more results better results okay bye have sweet juice dreams monkeys out peace all.

I would stick at 50mg saluu. There is no need to go any higher with the amunt of other gear you are running. Also I would start the Tren E at week 1 so it is kicking in around the time the tren ace is leaving your system. Hope this helps.

Dammit he got off. The one time I give advice on a saluu thread and he goes to bed. Well I'm pissed.

saluu is offline Banned
    im still here the monkey never sleeps just joking okay thanks lac for advice okay gotta go man sleep time im gonna eat my bananas and sleep bye

Good night saluu

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    LOL you crack me up man

peace.

seanw is offline Banned
    I dont even know what to say

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Those faces basically say it all.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by seanw

posted by Lac bodybuilder:Those faces basically say it all.
    My thoughts exactly

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    OMG where can I pick up an application to join the Saluu the Roid Monkey fan club.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    OMG where can I pick up an application to join the Saluu the Roid Monkey fan club.
    Just shoot him a PM and if youre really nice he might let you in.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    this guys funny i gotta say, eventhough i think the roids have affected him in a bad way, he cracks me up

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    I salute u Juice monkey u need to do more n more juice so u could become Juice_Gorila Monkey

Lmao

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    LOL I love getting up eary in the mornnig and reading this board...
    THe Monkey makes my day!!!!
    Thanz Saluu.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    back to serious talk now bdtr or any expert 50mg enough or can i go up to 60 i feel my body can handle it need advice.
    The lowest d-bol dosage i've used is 50mgs

Go by the feel...more does not necessarily equal better...especially with d-bol and anadrol . With those two i find one has to listen to one's body more cus the sides are more prominent than with other gear. When i'm too high on my d-bol i get nosebleeds and headaches...so you'll know bro

~Nark

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    here is a true story and it is saluu story i make people laugh because i think happiness is everything and have realized this laughter is best medicine for health. i went to india to marry this hot girl and once she married me she took off once she got to canada and i found out later that she was cheating on me and had a boyfriend back home and married me just for the green card i was severly depressed . than i got my mind into bodybuilding and i always loved it but now i love it even more i think this is the greatest sport in the world. The monkey couldnt give two hoots about that whore to my ex suck it . i started resorting to drugs at first i started drinking heavy and started doing marijuana then i realized instead of ruining my life and my health why dont i improve it and find another love bodybuilding i have always loved it. seeing arnold do joint and watching pumping iron was priceless. THen i started juciing and became a roid monkey . now i cant live without juice. this is the story of the roid monkey now it is not a bout the bitches it is about the monkey grow monkey grow. My plan is to hit 330 pds and kick my ex ass and beat her boyfriend up like brett hart beat up vince mcmahon. and if i have to go to jail i will consider it a gift. statutory rape and stalking do not scare the monkey they motivate me.
    lmfao that sux bro...well no i know why you juice up so much but still i think you will die befor you hit 330

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    meso where are u hope your not drunk laying around somewhere on this saturday night.
    Not drunk, getting my 8 plus hours of monkey sleep that I need to grow. Great story and sad story... This is what makes the roid monkey saluu the roid monkey gorilla. Why not take your 50mg of dbol per day split up throughout the day and then only on lifting days add another 20mg about 2 hours before working out. ONLY the extra before working out with weights and only on the lifting days(this would bring you to 70mg 3-5 days on training with weights only days), take your roid monkey milk thistle, ala, astralgus, and multivitamins to keep your liver gorilla strong.

GKAILY99 is offline New Member
    I'm new to this site and i have to say SALUU, it seems like u make everyone laugh here. Keep it up bro, everyone needs a good laugh. Sad story thou bro, its part of life roid monkey, **** happens. Use steroids , don't abuse them.
    take it easy.
    Last edited by GKAILY99; 04-03-2005 at 12:23 PM.

stompin is offline Associate Member
    why dont you just get some anadrol saluu?
    save taking a high dose of dianabol !
    if you aim is to get to 330lbs why not do
    it over the years, if you blow up that fast im
    sure youl loose it just as quick, you need to give
    your body time to get used 2 it i say!

watch what your doing bro lol

take it easy

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    If you try to gain 80 lbs in such a short period time, then the majority of that weight will be fat and water.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    statutory rape and stalking do not scare the monkey they motivate me.
    lmao tomorrow all over the headlines will be "crazed monkey man stalks school girls in playground, yearly canadian stat. rape doubles"

BDTR is offline Retired
    yeah, 70lbs water and fat, 10 lbs muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    If you try to gain 80 lbs in such a short period time, then the majority of that weight will be fat and water.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    am i the only one that think this cycle is sh-it. if you wont to throw your money a way send it to me.

saluu i think you are a azz and your cycles suck.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    "we are hiring johnny cochranes corpse to defend the monkeys endangered species vs bdtr hell if oj simpson can get away with having sex and killing his wife why cant saluu the roid monkey"

Vintage right there.

saluu is offline Banned
    okay meso im gonna go with 70 on training days and go 50 on other days and see how it goes i hope 70 mg a day isnt overkill . bdtr any advice bro thanks or anyone with expertise with dbol . serious talk today no humour i guess im serious because i just got injected with tren . peace

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Oh my god!!! That was the greatest story ever.
    OMG thats the greatest avatar ever!!!

saluu is offline Banned
    hey meso you there is 70 overkill im taking your advice seems to be good one im low key today just wanna read posts today rather than post peace.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I would just stick with 50... 50 is a decent dose.

saluu is offline Banned
    any advice any expert is 70mg a day overkill thanks im on 50 now

saluu is offline Banned
    your the one who bdtr bud that always stresses high doses now are we getting scared and jealous because monkey may be bigger than you. just joking bro but yeah can i take meso advice 70 on training days and 50 on non training days.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    your the one who bdtr bud that always stresses high doses now are we getting scared and jealous because monkey may be bigger than you. just joking bro but yeah can i take meso advice 70 on training days and 50 on non training days.
    I was only throwing out possiblities... BDTR just wants to make sure you're monkey safe and 50 is a good dose. We need saluu for his humor and roid monkey antics, we need him and love him for helping us through our day. Saluu! Saluu! Saluu!

saluu is offline Banned
    consitency you pretty knowledgeable what about your thought can i go 70 on training days and 50 non training days.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt bounce the dosage around like that, try out 70 if you want to in my opinion and get bloodwork done. If your livers cool with it, I am too =)

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    He's just going to keep asking until someone tells him that 70mgs is ok.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    consitency you pretty knowledgeable what about your thought can i go 70 on training days and 50 non training days.
    havent commented because Ive never run dbol before. I always jumpstart with prop.

My only advice is start the tren e with the tren ace at week 1, that way when u stop the ace the tren enan will just now be kicking in

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    the monkeys are sueing this board im calling my lawyer johnny cockrane since he has a dead cock now im calling him 1800 straight from hell lawyer. bdtr do you think you are too big for the witness box . because you will face the monkey jury.
    i'm speechless. good luck saluu

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    here is a true story and it is saluu story i make people laugh because i think happiness is everything and have realized this laughter is best medicine for health. i went to india to marry this hot girl and once she married me she took off once she got to canada and i found out later that she was cheating on me and had a boyfriend back home and married me just for the green card i was severly depressed . than i got my mind into bodybuilding and i always loved it but now i love it even more i think this is the greatest sport in the world. The monkey couldnt give two hoots about that whore to my ex suck it . i started resorting to drugs at first i started drinking heavy and started doing marijuana then i realized instead of ruining my life and my health why dont i improve it and find another love bodybuilding i have always loved it. seeing arnold do joint and watching pumping iron was priceless. THen i started juciing and became a roid monkey . now i cant live without juice. this is the story of the roid monkey now it is not a bout the bitches it is about the monkey grow monkey grow. My plan is to hit 330 pds and kick my ex ass and beat her boyfriend up like brett hart beat up vince mcmahon. and if i have to go to jail i will consider it a gift. statutory rape and stalking do not scare the monkey they motivate me.
    statutary rape saluu, how old was she???No violence bro...Prison sucks....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information