Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    chris2wire is offline Member

Who cares if we discuss sources and tactics?

I hate it when people get bent out of shape when we mention sources on here, as well as smuggling/mailing tactics.

When I found my sources I did it on my own. Google + 5 minutes. Thats it. Youre being stupid if you dont think the feds dont already know all of our sources AND then some.

And about mailing tactics... I figured mine out on my own and which mailing services to use on my own in about 5 minutes... Trust me, the feds know it all and then some. Nothing we say on the board isnt already known by heart by every customs agent.

And smuggling across the border... I came up with my ways in 5 minutes. The feds already know it and every other way you guys try. Who cares if we discuss it? They know and theyll always be onto us.

Nothing we do is anything new to them, so stop over-reacting like openly talking is changing everything.

Example: Someone was talking about a source named "MR" in an IGF-1 thread. OoOoooooh, he said MR, the feds will NEVER know what he means!

But wait, I took about 45 seconds to do a quick google and I had it. Muscle-Research.

Do you honestly think the feds read "MR" and think 'HOLY CRAP WHAT IS MR??????????".

No.

They're well aware.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    sp you've successively orderd from your source that you googled, and crossed the border w/ anabolics, and allrerady recieved a package via mail?

And i bet your google source runs @ least 10 times what other bros on here are paying for product, that is if it's not bunk

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    I hate it when people get bent out of shape when we mention sources on here, as well as smuggling/mailing tactics.

When I found my sources I did it on my own. Google + 5 minutes. Thats it. Youre being stupid if you dont think the feds dont already know all of our sources AND then some.

And about mailing tactics... I figured mine out on my own and which mailing services to use on my own in about 5 minutes... Trust me, the feds know it all and then some. Nothing we say on the board isnt already known by heart by every customs agent.

And smuggling across the border... I came up with my ways in 5 minutes. The feds already know it and every other way you guys try. Who cares if we discuss it? They know and theyll always be onto us.

Nothing we do is anything new to them, so stop over-reacting like openly talking is changing everything.

Example: Someone was talking about a source named "MR" in an IGF-1 thread. OoOoooooh, he said MR, the feds will NEVER know what he means!

But wait, I took about 45 seconds to do a quick google and I had it. Muscle-Research.

Do you honestly think the feds read "MR" and think 'HOLY CRAP WHAT IS MR??????????".

No.

They're well aware.

how are you so sure they KNOW EVERYTHING? you sound like a pissed off cop to me. either that or you're really ignorant wich is just as bad

i'm glad to hear you found a great source through google

so based on your assumption that the feds "already know everything" lets f@ck it up for everyone else!

YOU my friend are a j@ckass and you shouldn't even be on this board
    and by the way the rules are there for a reason ....break them and get banned

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    lol flabby

peaker is offline Senior Member
    yeah you do sound like a fed wanting us to sing like canaries for you

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Chris2wire you area complete and utter f***wit. Go annoy another board!!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Well buddy, we have decided at this board that we will have no discussion of that type or refernce to those people/techniques...If you don't like that, feel free to find another board. There are at least a hundred out there. Go find one that caters to idiots....

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    chris if your such a know it all then why do you keep PMing me for info all the time?

Seriously bro... your acting like a jackass

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    he kinda has a point.......I don't mention any labs anytime but I found my sources (all reputable UG's and pharmacy grade gear) in about a days work..........if I can do it then I'm sure the D's can do it.........

Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!
    he kinda has a point.......I don't mention any labs anytime but I found my sources (all reputable UG's and pharmacy grade gear) in about a days work..........if I can do it then I'm sure the D's can do it.........
    if everyone mentioned the full ug lab names in posts their would be no more.

contrary to what you think the average person has an IQ of about 100.
    keep in mind mental retardation is about 70

not everyone is as smart as you think, i would rather take a chance on thinking they don't know then opening our mouths and ruining any chance we have left.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    if everyone mentioned the full ug lab names in posts their would be no more.

contrary to what you think the average person has an IQ of about 100.
    keep in mind mental retardation is about 70

not everyone is as smart as you think, i would rather take a chance on thinking they don't know then opening our mouths and ruining any chance we have left.
    I totally agree brutha.......no naming of any source, I think we shouldn't have abbreviations as a matter of fact.......luckily, everyone isn't as smart as me

also all of the sites that people find within a week or so probably won't be there that long, i would never buy from a site that came up in a google search.

these sources are very sloppy and probably keep all your info on file too.

also all of the sites that people find within a week or so probably won't be there that long, i would never buy from a site that came up in a google search.
    these sources are very sloppy and probably keep all your info on file too.
    now thats really stupid!!!......buy stuff from google or ebay.......haha.......

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member

No.

They're well aware.
    LOL well im sure glad you got it all figured out there big guy, so go ahead post up everything you know about where to get your gear what time you're gonna be picking it up how much you paid and for what ........yeah YOU are a friggin GENIOUS

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    just go to www.iwannagetcaught.com thats were we all get our gear sorry bro's had to tell.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Find a source via Google...LMAO

If you don't like the rules here, feel free to leave.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Seriously, I wouldn't post sources too openly to protect them (if i needed a source, but my source is a legit pharmacy down the road!). However, when I lived in the states, took me a few weeks to find a source. And I was just a normal college student. IF, I was being paid and that this is my job to hunt down the sources, I am SURE I will be able to get a LOT more sources. Once you have a source and if you trade sources with someone, you'll tend to get more from others since they start to trust you and be thankful for hooking you up with a source.....so, it isn't too difficult. But having said that, I think it is not too smart either to be thinking that they know it all so might as well publish it everywhere. I think we can close this case......cos there is no prove they know it all. Most sources, but not all.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Id like to google you

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess we should go change the forum rules now, so as not to hurt anyone else's feelings.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 04-05-2005 at 07:04 AM.

indica is offline Banned
    You must be ignorant to say you cant google a source...i know probably 90% are scam but you can still google some good ones.

But i think the rules with no source posting are good..there are opensource post forums and its a lot of scammers and **** on them and here we can be relativaly protected from that.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    how are you so sure they KNOW EVERYTHING? you sound like a pissed off cop to me. either that or you're really ignorant wich is just as bad

i'm glad to hear you found a great source through google

so based on your assumption that the feds "already know everything" lets f@ck it up for everyone else!

YOU my friend are a j@ckass and you shouldn't even be on this board
    and by the way the rules are there for a reason ....break them and get banned
    i 2 that

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member
    To a certain point I agree with him..... but the fact of the matter is that we have rules and guidelines here, and if you don't agree with them, well this is not the place for you my friend.

J

insanepump621 is offline Member
    I Just went to your google site that you said in your post alls you got R3Gif 1... NO test no deca no gear no nothing so before you brag about how quick is to find a source you should find a source that sells more then one product

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    good sources are not on google. good sources have very tight security. good sources do not allow thier customers to refer other people. You must have been referred by a trusted person.

good buyers don't carry things across the border, good buyers dont import from foreign countries. good buyers use good sources to eliminate most of the inherent risk.
    Last edited by sp9; 04-05-2005 at 10:18 AM.

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    The feds have bigger fish to fry then AAS.Lets hope it stays that way,lol.

mista_liar is offline Associate Member
    chris2wire

what a load of bull sheet you just posted. you've certainly gotten some attention for yourself now....why dont you create yourself another identity and just forget about chris2wire? that would be the smartest thing to do...i for one will vote you banned

i'd also bet 10 to 1 yor a snitch or a pissed off cop tryin to meet a monthly info quota.

beat it bro
    Last edited by mista_liar; 04-05-2005 at 10:26 AM.

and where are you to defend yourself? this thread's been goin for a while now. chris2wire, aka le extrodinaire

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    He already changed his name .

Mods

run an IP check on this clown pls!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    It's you again? Mods take notice of this clown.

new word for le:
    clowns

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    It's you again? Mods take notice of this clown.

i agree.

what a jerk

chris2wire is offline Member
    Giving honest opinions shouldn't make someone a "clown".

Unless youre a nazi and you dont believe in freedom of speech.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    wow... you ARE a jackass. and now that you pissed off a lot of people you should leave and never come back. have fun with google man

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    ok. you can have your freedom of speech and not follow our rules... on another board

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Giving honest opinions shouldn't make someone a "clown".

Unless youre a nazi and you dont believe in freedom of speech.

Nothing wrong with an honest opinion.

However, I think everyone went on the defensive due to the 'tone' of your initial post being that of "I am superior to you all".

When in reality, a large portion of your initial post showed a great deal of ignorance.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Nothing wrong with an honest opinion.

However, I think everyone went on the defensive due to the 'tone' of your initial post being that of "I am superior to you all".

When in reality, a large portion of your initial post showed a great deal of ignorance.
    owned Dr.Phil style.

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    Ban him for being ignorant!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySpyda
    Ban him for being ignorant!
    rofl banning people for ignorance would cut this boards population in half !

Iowa is offline Banned
    Chris, If you knew anything about this game(or had any common sense at all) then you would know its best to not drop names, even if everyone knows what the abbreviations stand for. High profile, open sourcers are the first ones to get busted and that can lead other guys getting busted. Its a ripple effect bro. Do you honestly think if a source gets busted, they won't drop a name to LE so they can get off easier? News flash buddy...UGL's buy powder from a small group of suppliers. So do you think if those powder suppliers got in any hot water they wouldn't mention the 100's of labs they sell powder to? So why in the hell would this board openly post source names? BC has a legitimate business in ASN, so why would he risk getting it shut down because of morons like you wanting to post names?

Google. LMFAO. Yeah bro, google's got great sources and all the stuff is legit too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information