Thread: Nolvadex?

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member

Question Nolvadex?

Should you take this on every cycle or just when your pecs start to hurt or get sore? I have decided to do a test p and winny cycle with pct and was wandering if I should run Nolva?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Some people don't but i would run it everytime.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    I take it every cycle.. I only see it beneficial to the mammary, and lipid profile while ON. I'm more into taking pre-measures anyways.

Flyboy747 is offline New Member
    i am trying to figure out the same thing. Alot of people are telling me that you don't need it, unless you start to ich or hurt on the nipples.. Also that if you take it threw a cycle then you lose 50 percent of your gains.... Anyone know about this..

Nolvadex doesn't effect your overall systemic levels, Therefore, hindering gains isn't a concern...Many people consider "edema" gains, and they shouldn't anyways...

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    I have heard the same from many others...some like to take it through their whole cycle as prevention...others wait until they feel the need...personally I always have some on hand and at any little sign start popping em

Ya I have them on hand to.. I had a scare I was on 500 mg Test e and 400 deca a week. Then started taking 20 mg d bol and my nipples started looking pointing they didn't hurt just look not hard and swelled... So I stop the d bol and started taking some tamoxifin 20 mg eod.. So now they still look puffing when I am warm but when pinch them or it is cold then they go hard and look normal.. Is this gyno??? No lumps or pain just puffy.... So I am still taking 20 mg eod and notice that my gains are not so good... Any one had this prob or got puffy nipples during a cycle???

I'd grab arimidex and run it alonside nolva, throughout your cycle... .5 eod of arim 10-20mgs nolva ed throughout...One protecting the mammary, and one lowering estrogen levels..

So the puffy nipples is some gyno or just water build up??? Do you like formastain (spelling) For the nolva sup??? Do you know any good sites to find info and arimidix (if you know what I mean??)

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy747
    So the puffy nipples is some gyno or just water build up???)
    bump

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Could be either gyno or water build up either way you should be using nolva and probably letro aswell.

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    The winny does not convert to estrogen the test prop for me is the worst for making my nipples real tender at 50 mg eod.I would definately take nolvedex

Thread Information