campbell is offline New Member

Getting it in the needle

I just bought a bottle of QV winsterol wrapped in the plastic off of a friend of mine, 20 shots. His other friend went off to the army and before he left was in mid cycle (of the same stuff) and took 14 shots so there's about 6 left in a second bottle that he gave to me just to get rid of.

Now here's my question, I have insilin needles (1cc) and when I put it in the new unused bottle of the winnie no matter how I try it it won't go into the needle, I can barely get up to the 10 mark. But when I use the old bottle with the 6 shots trying the same ways it goes in perfectly fine no questions asked. Same bottles, same needles, is there something you have to do to the bottle when you first get it that I'm unaware of, can anyone think of anything that would help me? (I shook the bottle, by the way.)

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    get 22 gauge needles! I had the same prob, put it in the bottle turn it upside down, and let the gravity fill it. Takes a while.
    But your better off to get new needles

campbell is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrettathawaii
    get 22 gauge needles! I had the same prob, put it in the bottle turn it upside down, and let the gravity fill it. Takes a while.
    But your better off to get new needles
    These are 30 gauge needles, but i don't think that's the problem because the same needle will work fine with the other bottle, but not with the new bottle...

Scooby1 is offline Member
    more than likely the hormone is suspened in water. If that is the case, you need larger guage needles. What happens is that the winstrol gets "clogged" in the needle. The reason why it worked on the other is cuz more than likely the used bottle has less hormone in it, and what you are getting is a less concentrated ratio of water to hormone. In the new bottle, the concentrating is too high for the 30 g. needles. Try either 25 g. or 23 g. (23's hurt IMO). if you need anymore help send me a PM.

Scooby1

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby1
    more than likely the hormone is suspened in water. If that is the case, you need larger guage needles. What happens is that the winstrol gets "clogged" in the needle. The reason why it worked on the other is cuz more than likely the used bottle has less hormone in it, and what you are getting is a less concentrated ratio of water to hormone. In the new bottle, the concentrating is too high for the 30 g. needles. Try either 25 g. or 23 g. (23's hurt IMO). if you need anymore help send me a PM.

Scooby1
    That is exactly right. Great advice.

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by campbell
    These are 30 gauge needles, but i don't think that's the problem because the same needle will work fine with the other bottle, but not with the new bottle...
    Im not sure if you know this, but the larger the number for a needle, the smaller the size. Hence, 22 gauge is bigger than 30 gauge. Try a bigger needle, that is your problem!

Thread Information