tparyan is offline New Member

Tren and Dianabol

I am new to this forum and wanted to ask for some advice. I have 20mls of tren acetate 75mg/ml and I am thinking about ordering some Dianabol to take with it. I was planning on taking tren 75mg eod and dbol 20mg ed for 6 weeks. I have taken tren only before and gotten good results but I want to try something else with it. I have plenty of nolva and clomid. I am 6' 0 about 225 with a good 10-15 pounds that I could drop of bodyfat. Don't know my BF%. I would like to say that my diet is clean but that would be B.S. Thank you guys for your time.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    ok so i take it you know there should be test in this cycle.

i dont see why you would wont to run d-bol for such a long time and at a low dose. if your were going to run it i would do 40 or 50 mg for 4 weeks.

i think you would be better off runing test prop with the tren . you will get much bettre gains. with the prop you will get alot less water bloat and will be able to drop some bf.

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    Did you get shut down on the tren only cycle?

I had originally been thinking tren and test, but was curious about dbol ( i have seen some places say they go well together) I will probably go with test instead. Thank you for the prompt response.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Get yourself some Test Prop. I am only one person, but I think Dbol is garbage.

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    just finnished a bulker with tren /prop dbol .Nice combo imo.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would go with test prop. If you shoot 75mg tren EOD, add 100mg prop eod. You can mix in the same syringe if you like. Run the prop out another shot or two beyond the end of the tren, start your pct about 5-6 days after your last prop shot. That is a rather short, very light cycle but ought to be good for a few pounds, or to harden you up a bit, depending on your diet.

I did not get shut down on tren only. Out of 3 people I personally know only 1 shut down bad on tren only and he upped his dose to 1.5cc ed for weeks 5 and 6. I didn't change from 75mg eod and I took nolva and clomid pct. Once again thank you guys for the advice about prop. I am extremely impressed with this board and how quickly you guys respond. It is great to see so many people willing to share their knowledge and experience.

Thread Information