Thread: Test Prop

speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Test Prop

I want to run prop i'm 240 pounds and 10 % body fat. I want to gain a solid ten pounds. The reason I need to run prop is because its only in your system for 2 weeks top. I'm plannng on running it for about 3 wk's as that is the time frame in which I can maybe 4 if I can get around PCT. Thats another question that I have for you, I really can't chance running pct because I don't know the time it remains in your system and can't afford getting caught. If any one knows the time PCT nolva and clomid or in your ssytem it would be greatly appreciated. So again do you guys think EOD or ED on injections how much and think i can survive and keep majority of gains with out pct, I used PCT before but in this case i really can't just want you thoughts. thanks. SPEEED>

bump

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    3 weeks isnt long enough, ed injections are better for me and pct is a very imprtant part of any cycle, without it u will recover a lot slower and gains will b a lot harder to keep.

3-4 weeks is all its going to be...im a athlete and we dont have the luxary of long cycles...I was wondering how much 50-75-100 ed, EOD?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i personally wouldnt bother running it for that short but if u insist then go with 75-100mg/ed for 4 weeks

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if your only going to run 3-4 weeks worth then I would look into test susp and even IGF

Whats the benifit with suspension?

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    are you prepping for an event? if so you will feel stronger in three weeks and would have increased performance , if you are gonna train for three weeks and then stop cold turkey before an event you will most definately see decreased performance .

you will not gain 10 "solid" pounds in this amount of time. you will not gain ten pounds in this short of a time and if someone could gain ten pounds in three weeks it most certainly wont be solid.

i have used prop 6 days a week for a long time now

Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    Whats the benifit with suspension?
    Benefits are it starts working immediately, the half life is 3 hours. So its also out of your system within a day. Only thing is you have to inject atleast twice a day. Ive never run it though, so maybe someone with further knowledge can help you out. With prop it takes me about 7 days to really notice strength and weight gains.

I know with diet and the training we do with football I can gain the weight I want. Suspension sounds pretty nice any one know how its run?

Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    I know with diet and the training we do with football I can gain the weight I want. Suspension sounds pretty nice any one know how its run?
    read up
    http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=1612046

Thread Information