crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Mods please read, heck anyone, vets too..

Ok, here is the deal. I just finished a cycle, and did my PCT. Everything is great except for thefact that I feel I could have gotten more. Besides the fact that I have been having the trouble losing the little tire around my waist. It is very diff for me to eat any carbs at all being ALLERGIC to rice pasta, wheat, yeast, basically any carbohydrate. Seriously, been to 3 diff allergists. Complex carbs are my enemy, very bad reactions. Can anyone help me with what to do for losing the tire around my waist, and for my next cycle. Been asking for some suggestions about diff cycles other than cyp/deca and no one seems to offer some experience. I own the "Anabolics" book that explains about ALL the gear out there, but I would like some opinions, on stuff that people have tried. Anyone with luck with DNP for losing weight? Advice please!
    PS
    I already put threads like this in the diet forum, and questions in members results section, no one seems to help

Can mods and or vets email or pm me. I am in a bit of abind. I have some other questions.
    Email me at : [email protected]

I'll bump this for you bro as I want to see you get helped out.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    A lot of vague questions bunched together in a single thread imo. Look around and keep browsing the board. From there, notice how the threads with numerous responses (or informative ones) are constructed. You will pick up on the ettiquette and have much better luck in finding the information you need on msg boards. Posting your email address is going to do nothing helpful

What was the point of you speaking? Does that help me? What you replied does it do anything for me? If you read what was typed you can get the grasp of my problem, it is comeing out sideways cause it has been a while and I have stated my questions clearly in the past, and get replies like what you typed. No help.
    Simple
    I cant digest carbs,complex carbs, haveing serious problems with that. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? Then whoever reads the post, please give me some experience with other cycles than cyp/deca . I dont feel that I had the best luck with that cycle, there is a million other products out there and would like to get some input. Is that better? Sorry if I came across rude but no one wants to help, or offer advice and doctors have no idea either, so I am kinda stuck!

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    well dont eat carbs if you are allergic to them... if you have an allergy like that perhaps AAS arent going to help you ...

Danbrooks2k- Thank you! Well see what I am trying to ask is that if there is something else that can help me, eating wise, see cause brown rice and sweet potato's are intrigal to the growth while on juice, any complex carb is. If I have trouble digesting them, is there another source I can get it from, from alot of greens, from a pill, from a mixed drink? Any suggestions would be GREAT!!
    Any other ideas for my next gear? Any luck with anything? You seem ripped, the only area that I have a problem with is the lower abs, about 5-7 lbs worth, any ideas? Just wont leave!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    How can you have fat on ya if you can't eat any carbs?

What I'd do : make all your meals pro fat, and have a huge killer PWO serving dex/whey, 2:1 ratio, like 100g:50g, no probs with simple carbs right?).You'll never be Ronnie but you'll eventually end up with the sculpted ripped "sort of big fitness model" look (like Tito Raymond)...

As for roids something like fina, prop, winnie - typicall hardening no bloat steroids ....

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    What was the point of you speaking? Does that help me? What you replied does it do anything for me? If you read what was typed you can get the grasp of my problem, it is comeing out sideways cause it has been a while and I have stated my questions clearly in the past, and get replies like what you typed. No help.
    He was trying to help you. Most regulars here will sort of ignore a post that does not conform with the expected standards of grammar, spelling, form, etc. A well-thought post will get well-thought replies. And no, we can't get a grasp of your problem. What seems obvious to you, is not so obvious to we, the readers of your post.

Simple
    I cant digest carbs,complex carbs, haveing serious problems with that. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? Then whoever reads the post, please give me some experience with other cycles than cyp/deca. I dont feel that I had the best luck with that cycle, there is a million other products out there and would like to get some input. Is that better? Sorry if I came across rude but no one wants to help, or offer advice and doctors have no idea either, so I am kinda stuck!
    So you are trying to lose fat? It is pretty simple. You are not gonna like this, but the answer is to reduce your total calories. I assume you are counting your calories, and also your grams of protein. If not, you probably will not enjoy any sort of success at all. If you are like most people, you are simply unaware of your food consumption and its composition. That means you have no beginning to work from.

You absolutely do NOT need gear to lose fat. And deca is a bulking drug, not a cutter. Cyp? COULD go either way, depending on your diet and dosage and what you are stacking with it. A better cutter would be a light dose of cyp, or better yet, prop, stacked with winny or tren or even both. Note that winny should probably not be used for more than 6 weeks. The jury is still out on the tren.

So do you think that eating more carbs will help you shed fat? Strange concept, on the face of it, isn't it? If you can't eat "complex" carbs, then don't.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, here is the deal. I just finished a cycle, and did my PCT. Everything is great except for thefact that I feel I could have gotten more. Besides the fact that I have been having the trouble losing the little tire around my waist. It is very diff for me to eat any carbs at all being ALLERGIC to rice pasta, wheat, yeast, basically any carbohydrate. Seriously, been to 3 diff allergists. Complex carbs are my enemy, very bad reactions. Can anyone help me with what to do for losing the tire around my waist, and for my next cycle. Been asking for some suggestions about diff cycles other than cyp/deca and no one seems to offer some experience. I own the "Anabolics" book that explains about ALL the gear out there, but I would like some opinions, on stuff that people have tried. Anyone with luck with DNP for losing weight? Advice please!
    PS
    I already put threads like this in the diet forum, and questions in members results section, no one seems to help
    Sounds similar to siliac's desease which is intollerance to gluten, (mostly wheat). You know siliac's can cause siezures and also is very tough because gluten is found in most solidized pills including aspirin. You want to be sure of what is wrong and that you are not including all carbs in what could be primarily an intollerance to wheat. Most siliac's can eat corn, potatoes and rice and siliacs is very common. Its been figured that 70% of irritable bowel syndrome diagnosis and also colidus is in fact siliac's desease.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    You absolutely do NOT need gear to lose fat. And deca is a bulking drug, not a cutter. Cyp? COULD go either way, depending on your diet and dosage and what you are stacking with it. A better cutter would be a light dose of cyp, or better yet, prop, stacked with winny or tren or even both. Note that winny should probably not be used for more than 6 weeks. The jury is still out on the tren.
    Not true, a lot of people have successfully CUT on deca . Deca is very aggressive at retaining muscle while dropping fat. Deca is a builder/bloater on 5000 calarie a day diet, however with reduced calarie, like 3000 calaries a day, it can burn fat like nobody's business and possibly still gain a pound or two of muscle. Of course there is some bloat but when deca is done, the bloat leaves rapidly and reveals the improvements.

Thank you for all the replies... What I was asking about carbs was NOT for cutting it was for when I do my next cycle what I can eat cause I dont really eat complex carbs, so I dont get the full potentional of the cycle. As for the questions about what people think of other cycles was for my benefit in helping me find a better cycle.
    NTPADUDE- Thanks, my mom has IBS, due to something close to siliacs disease, she can eat rice and corn, where I CANT eat rice, wheat glutens, the allergists said basically complex carbs. Dont remember about potato's though. Tomorrow I go see the G.I. doc, cause I have a Hiatal Hernia, and have major prob with bloating and not digesting my food. I hope its my gal bladder, not this IBS stuff, cause I feel like sh**t!

Thread Information