Thread: First time Dbol

darrell is offline New Member

First time Dbol

I am considering Dbol for first 4 weeks of cycle. This is going to be my third cycle will this be a sufficient dose on the dbol for first time? 30 yrs old 5'11" 245lbs 20%bf I think the dbol will give me a good kick before the test kicks.

wk1-12 500mg test e
    wk1-4 30mg dbol ed
    wk1-10 300mg deca

pct and anti-e of course.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    doses vary 30-50 is the norm

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    doses vary 30-50 is the norm
    What he said but if you want my advice, I would try to lose some BF before I start that cycle. Looks like you are going for bulking but 20% BF not a good idea, you won't be happy with the result, JMO..

I am working on the bf but I have been sedentary for 2 yrs (construction accident) I thought I would just bulk up then worry about the bf post cycle. Build the muscle then shred the fat. Does this make sense? Any input is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by darrell
    I am working on the bf but I have been sedentary for 2 yrs (construction accident) I thought I would just bulk up then worry about the bf post cycle. Build the muscle then shred the fat. Does this make sense? Any input is appreciated.
    Workout naturally before you hit a cycle. You dont want to jump right in without having at least a year of solid training under your belt.

Why and how would this benefit me "going natural for at least a year"? I have been back at it for a couple months natural. I feel ready for the aas but I am open for opinions. Thanks

bump

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Workout naturally before you hit a cycle. You dont want to jump right in without having at least a year of solid training under your belt.

Why?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know about a year, but the muscles, and I think more importantly tendons, need time to get accustomed to being worked again. You need a good foundation to start with or you could hurt yourself with the added strength that AAS will give you. I'm sure the longer you wait the better, but with summer coming I understand you want to get back in shape quickly. Just my .02 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by darrell
    Why?
    You need to build a natural base before you start or all of your gains will be from AAS so its likely you will lose a lot after the cycle is over. Youre body cant handle putting on so much mass in such a short period of time. Think about it, its common knowledge. You are also taking a risk in getting an injury by jumping on so quick. Your tendons and joints arent built up enough to take the strain of the increased weight you will be able to lift. You will be a lot happier with the results if you have a good base to build from. Remember that steroids arent magic.

Thread Information