Xy1on is offline New Member

(Test E 500mg 1-10) + (??? 5-10) = Shredded

Im on my first cycle of Test E 500mg 1-10. I feel great! I want to stack somthing with it 5-10. What do you guys think I should stack to get the most bang for my buck? Thanks Bros.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    you should run the E for 12 wks, if you want to you could though winny in for wks 9-14. that will harden you up and make you really vascular.

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    winny 50mg everyday that will give you good results

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    winny week 7-12 at 50mg ed.... or run a few weeks of prop after your last enan shot

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    No need to keep adding If it's your first cycle...Some feel "more is better" but that's not the case...Just stick with what's planned, and worry about stacking another anabolic later.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    winny week 7-12 at 50mg ed.... or run a few weeks of prop after your last enan shot
    you will like the winny at the end of the cycle. that is when you can start to see you gains and hard work.

I would like to run the test for 12 weeks but if I wanna stick with BD gear, Ill have to buy another 5 dose vial when I only need 2. Should I switch brands the last 2 weeks and just buy single doses?

Winny is so **** expensive. I just may shell out the cash for it anyway... Any other suggestions?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    it wont matter what brand... aslong as it is test enanthate . You could use var, but you said winny was so expensive, so that cuts out var. Masteron if your BF% is below 8%

Insane_Man is offline Junior Member
    I would say tren . I'm doing it right now. 50mg eod is good for me.

That's if you can get a good price on it and you don't mind eod injects. I've seen some pretty harsh prices on tren ace.

But yeah there really is no need to add anything if you're making good gains already.

Bump.

goinallin is offline New Member
    Winstrol is not a first cycle drug IMO. Or second in many cases for that matter. To be honest I don't think any orals are right for a newbie.
    If your feeling great, and this cycle was already planned out, I say stick to it. First, if you have a plan, its always good to stick to it, second, you feel great, why risk disrupting that. Winny for example, especialy at the nd, you have a real good chance of pulling or tearing something, or developing tendonitis, again, especially if your new to it.

Thread Information