jdub12 is offline New Member

Whinny alone ?'s

Thanks for all of you taking the time to read....

I have been reading around here for a few days now and I cannot seem to find a definitive answer to this question. About 2 years ago I had in hand some t200 and deca but I decided not to do it with some avid research on this board. I decided to just stick to my diet and working out. Im curious now to see what a little help would do for me. I am afraid of the side effects associated with deca so I dont think I want to go that route. Is there any advice for taking Winstrol properly and if it is possible to obtain a stack, what would you suggest at what doses? Thanks.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I did winstrol alone one time, and it will work decently if you take at the very minimum 300mg per week. I was taking it like 2 and a half cc's every mon., wed., and fri.

Quote Originally Posted by jdub12
    Thanks for all of you taking the time to read....

I have been reading around here for a few days now and I cannot seem to find a definitive answer to this question. About 2 years ago I had in hand some t200 and deca but I decided not to do it with some avid research on this board. I decided to just stick to my diet and working out. Im curious now to see what a little help would do for me. I am afraid of the side effects associated with deca so I dont think I want to go that route. Is there any advice for taking Winstrol properly and if it is possible to obtain a stack, what would you suggest at what doses? Thanks.
    Goals?

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Goals?
    10-15 lbs I supppose. I eat good and work out regularly. Im just naturally lean. Think thats possible?

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    I did winstrol alone one time, and it will work decently if you take at the very minimum 300mg per week. I was taking it like 2 and a half cc's every mon., wed., and fri.
    So the stuff i pretty mild? Anything you suggest taking with it?

10-15 lbs I supppose. I eat good and work out regularly. Im just naturally lean. Think thats possible?
    Not possible with winny only bro. Unless your name is Glock-19, winny is almost worthless on its own.

Whinny and T200 or some sort of Test would get the job done? What are your suggestions for cycles with that combo as well, and side effects, etc. Thanks again!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lol 10-15lbs on winny alone, good luck with that one bro

oral only is never a good choice]

map

whitehulk is offline Banned
    wk 1-10est 500mg ew
    wk 4-10winny 75mg eod or 50 ed

thats what someone suggeted to me about 2 weeks ago. if thats the only 2 aas you are gonna use then thats prob what will do you the best with tthe least sides. but dont forget that certain supps and pct will combat many sides of most aas products. keep searching about suppliments and pct therapy and thatll help with your concern about side effects alot!! good luck fella

Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    wk 1-10est 500mg ew
    wk 4-10winny 75mg eod or 50 ed
    Run the winny(ED) up until week 12, then start PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    lol 10-15lbs on winny alone, good luck with that one bro

oral only is never a good choice]

map
    I would not be doing the oral kind...but I have been reading on here that more and more people are doing the oral whinny now?

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I am about to start 100mg of test prop. eod and winny 50mg eod(both injectable) very soon. I have heard it is a good cycle to get cut with.

joevette is offline Banned
    I would not be doing the oral kind...but I have been reading on here that more and more people are doing the oral whinny now?
    Oral winny is fine, he just means don't do it by itself. A good dose of test will do you the most good, 300-500mg. You can add 50mg of winny ed for the last 6 weeks if you'd like, but most of your gains will come from the test.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bro read this all of it
    thanks
    NEWBS You must research before you Inject

Thread Information