thai guy is offline Junior Member

International Package

I ordered an international pack from china it got delivered on a sunday...is this normal procedure i was not sure if usps delivered on sundays. They left a notice saying that they would return or it could be picked up at the post office and that they required a signature because its int certified mail or something.

now ....

are sigs required for all express international mail that is delivered on a sunday? or is this a possible setup? Please Help

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    whenever usps delivered goods to me, if you arent home, they take it 2 the post office. then u gotta show id in order to pick up the package. best bet would be to see if theres a call back# and attempt a 2nd delivery.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thai guy
    I ordered an international pack from china it got delivered on a sunday...is this normal procedure i was not sure if usps delivered on sundays. They left a notice saying that they would return or it could be picked up at the post office and that they required a signature because its int certified mail or something.

now ....

are sigs required for all express international mail that is delivered on a sunday? or is this a possible setup? Please Help
    Usually Suppliers from china require a signature. I've had a few from there and the same case always happens.. Yes, my last packaged was received on a sunday, and it's telling you, you have to go to the counter and pick it up..

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Signature is normal.

Thread Information