Hans is offline Associate Member

Your opinions please

Hello all, 1st post here. Awesome site, glad to have found it with such knowledgeable bros. Have been reading this site nightly over the past week and could use some answers please. This is going to be my 2nd cycle. Haven't juiced in 5 years. Back then, I stacked a few weeks of this and a few weeks of that for a total of 6 months or longer. Sustanon 250 redijects, pink Dbol tabs from Thailand, Omnedron ampules, Deca from Mexico and Test-think it was Enenthate-whatever the Mexico Testerosa is. After this super long 1st cycle of mine, I just tapered down and did not use any post therapy supplements, no gyno thank God, but i did lose alot of water weight, of course strength and my libido definitely hasn't been the same since I this cycle. I'm 36 yrs old, 6'3, 215, guess is 17%BF, eat clean every 3 hrs-500 to 600 cal per meal average 60g protein/35g carbs/15g fat, train 5 Xwk, get 8 hrs nightly sleep, normal liver, below average cholesterol and normal blood pressure. With the following gear, i'd like to put on 20 or 30 lbs of lean muscle, but considering it's starting to be tshirt and shorts weather, concerned of too much bloat especially in the face. Please reply to this 3 part question....

Gear: ....10ml Deca QV 300, 3 bottles,
    ....10ml Super Test 250, 2 bottles, Tornel Labs
    ....10ml Bold QV 200, 1 bottles..think this is Equipoise
    ....10ml Trenbolon 75, 1 bottle, Pet's Pharma
    .....about 80 loose pills in a ziploc, white, small, round, flat on top, indented line in middle of bottom side, was told they are Anapolon 50mg.

A- They all read Mexico except for the pills, so i'm assuming they can't be above average quality. Is this gear considered average quality or below average?
    B-After reading a bit on this site i'm possibly concerned I was ripped off and don't want to mention the price I paid. What is the "fair price" for this quantity/quality?
    C-Based on the above info, how should I stack it?
    D-I have no other supplements such as Nolvadex or Clomid to get off w/o potential side effects. Although I never used a post therapy supplemts my 1st cycle as outlined above, I would like to consider it this time, how difficult is it to get these "post-gear supplements"?

Thanks in advance for those who took the time to read all this and reply, Hans

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    and a half a bag of skittles... lol

you have enough decca, and possibly super test... and pills...

not enough EQ or Tren ...

split the sust and decca up over 10-12 weeks with one anapolon a day for the first 30 days I guess..

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans
    A- They all read Mexico except for the pills, so i'm assuming they can't be above average quality. Is this gear considered average quality or below average?
    B-After reading a bit on this site i'm possibly concerned I was ripped off and don't want to mention the price I paid. What is the "fair price" for this quantity/quality?
    C-Based on the above info, how should I stack it?
    D-I have no other supplements such as Nolvadex or Clomid to get off w/o potential side effects. Although I never used a post therapy supplemts my 1st cycle as outlined above, I would like to consider it this time, how difficult is it to get these "post-gear supplements"?

Thanks in advance for those who took the time to read all this and reply, Hans
    A-This gear is fine... It is not human grade but it is fine
    B-Not sure on price... Did you buy it in your gym?
    C-You need more testosterone ... You need more eq... You should lay out a cycle then buy for it, I would not buy some stuff then think how can I make this work. You should also read a bit more and use the search button on each of the products you have(drol, test, deca , eq, tren )
    D-AR Research on the upper right hand of your screen sells for research purposes and you could buy right now...

The more opinions the better, bump

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hello mate

for pct you can use liquid clomid and nolva check out anabolicreview-research, u musta seen the banners?

mexican gear is generally considered to be 'low' quality i believe, never used myself

try and run something like

wks 1-12 test 500mg/wk
    wks 1-10 deca 400mg/wk
    wks 1-10 eq 400-500mg /wk

you could possibly kickstart say 1-4 with anapolon

but as for tren ,. deca and tren in one cycle, id avoid

gl

map

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    try and run something like

wks 1-12 test 500mg/wk
    wks 1-10 deca 400mg/wk
    wks 1-10 eq 400-500mg /wk

For a first cycle in five years and a second cycle overall??

Ummm, NO. Overkill.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    With the following gear, i'd like to put on 20 or 30 lbs of lean muscle, but considering it's starting to be tshirt and shorts weather, concerned of too much bloat especially in the face. Please reply to this 3 part question....

Gear: ....10ml Deca QV 300, 3 bottles,
    ....10ml Super Test 250, 2 bottles, Tornel Labs
    ....10ml Bold QV 200, 1 bottles..think this is Equipoise
    ....10ml Trenbolon 75, 1 bottle, Pet's Pharma
    .....about 80 loose pills in a ziploc, white, small, round, flat on top, indented line in middle of bottom side, was told they are Anapolon 50mg.
    Get yourself another bottle of EQ. Save the Deca and tren for another run down the road.

1-10 Test 500mg/wk
    1-10 EQ (Bold) 400mg/wk

EQ is best when run 12 weeks or longer IMO. However, if you get one more bottle (vial) you will only have enough for what I have posted above.

Whatever you decide to run, keep it simple.

D

Considering i'm not buying anything else cuz my only source charged me , uggggh $1,000 bucks for what I mentioned, any other feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

That is more expensive than gym prices... I was originally thinking 400-500 bucks when you asked... Well, if it is legit that is better than paying half that for fakes. You live you learn, how old are you? If you are over 30 get into hrt through oasis right on this page, better prices I would bet.

This is what i've got, so any other suggestions? I will get pct next week so that's not an issue. And for those who aren;t familiar with Super Test, it's Sust, so it would be difficult to run this low quantity EOD for the entire cycle. Any creative suggestions with this gear?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Considering i'm not buying anything else cuz my only source charged me , uggggh $1,000 bucks for what I mentioned, any other feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    1000$

Arrow

bump

This is what i've got, so any other suggestions? I will get pct next week so that's not an issue. And for those who aren;t familiar with Super Test, it's Sust, so it would be difficult to run this low quantity EOD for the entire cycle. Any creative suggestions with this gear?
    I would save the eq and tren until you get more for your next cycle. So how about this...
    500mg test per week split however you can eod would be best twice per week you can get away with,
    450mg of deca (made it that way because that is 1.5 cc) per week can be injected all at once beginning of week,
    100mg or 2 tabs of drol first 28 days ed taken 50AM and then 50PM,
    How does this sound to you?

And have your pct supplies before you start... and start pct 3 weeks after last injection.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i would just run the sus, deca and anapolon
    1-4 50mg Anapolon
    1-12 500mg sus shot eod
    1-10 400mg deca shot twice a week
    jump start the cycle with the pills you have. 1 a day for 4 weeks taken about an hour or two before the gym. you dont have enough tren or eq to do much with. i would save them for another cycle. pick up another bottle of sus to complete the cycle.

Thanks bros, will try this and see if those "skittles" are real.

Thread Information