Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member

Storing my gear in the syringe overnight?

Ok bros heres my dilemma i need to get up like at 4am tomorrow and it takes me at least 15 minutes to draw the test/e from the amp cuz im using a small needle (21 gauge) im going to be in a BIG hurry so i was wondering if its ok to draw it out into the syringe tonite and cap the syringe and leave it till the am that way i can get up, shoot up and be on my way??? thanks

No probs. I preload all the time.

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's fine overnight, you only run into problems when storing longer term. Just make sure to put a clean pin on when you shoot.

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    cool bros thanks for the help...going to preload right now

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    you will be fine preloading the syringe the night before.........hell, i would do mine a couple at a time( hitting d-bol on the front load ) but like BDTR says just change your pin before you hit just to safe

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    Ok bros heres my dilemma i need to get up like at 4am tomorrow and it takes me at least 15 minutes to draw the test/e from the amp cuz im using a small needle (21 gauge) im going to be in a BIG hurry so i was wondering if its ok to draw it out into the syringe tonite and cap the syringe and leave it till the am that way i can get up, shoot up and be on my way??? thanks
    Last time I checked, 21 gauge was kinda big? I dont know why you are having such a problem drawing it. If your not already doing it you should put the same amount you are going to draw in the amp, that way it creates a vacume.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I preloaded my first 6 weeks, no probs.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah how are you having a problem using a 21g? I use a 22g to draw and a 25g to shoot?

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    It's fine overnight, you only run into problems when storing longer term. Just make sure to put a clean pin on when you shoot.
    What is the maximum length you can preload a syringe with an oil AAS? And what happens if you go beyond the maximum time?

thanks,

Knight1811

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    What is the maximum length you can preload a syringe with an oil AAS? And what happens if you go beyond the maximum time?

thanks,

Knight1811
    I wouldnt think there is a 'max time'. You are just increasing your chances ot infection due to exposing the substance to outside environment while loading. I had my needles preloaded for 6 weeks. Many other users apparently preload an entire cycle with no problems.

I personally dont see much risk in it considering you are using sterile syringes and such. Having a fresh needle out in the air for 30 minutes while you use it to suck up some oil into a sterile syringe doesnt create much of a problem if you ask me.

I preloaded my gear one time and when I went to go use it the next day it was squirted all over the plastic cap of the pin. What a waste, never again.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    I wouldnt think there is a 'max time'. You are just increasing your chances ot infection due to exposing the substance to outside environment while loading. I had my needles preloaded for 6 weeks. Many other users apparently preload an entire cycle with no problems.

I personally dont see much risk in it considering you are using sterile syringes and such. Having a fresh needle out in the air for 30 minutes while you use it to suck up some oil into a sterile syringe doesnt create much of a problem if you ask me.
    The issue is sterility. There is a vaccum in the vial. In the syringe, you do not have a vaccum. If you preload, you have more chance of the syringe tip hitting something, sneezing on it, having the needle hit a surface, etc. You really don't want to inject microbes. Chances that you will get an infection are not great, but why risk it.

If I have to hurry somewhere or know I will have little time to do an injection, I preload (especially hgh, since I inject in the AM when I am totally sleepy.)

Storage of the loaded syringes is also an issue. I don't have a sterile vault in my house. So you have dust and spores gathering on the surfaces.

Looks like newbrew has worked out these issues for his set up. For me it just seems safer and cleaner to do them one by one.

Just my two kopeks.

Thread Information