crazed98 is offline Associate Member

L@@K at this cycle questions

Ok, I have done some research and found that Winstrol (stanozolol ) with Primobolan or Parabolan is good for cutting. Then I found that if you mix winstrol with test it is for size and strength. Has anyone tried this? Does it actually cut you and make you harder? Like EQ? What do you guys think if I were to take Winstrol with either primo or para and throw in a test, such as cyp? Would I be able to cut a little while gatting size gains also? On the downside I read the winstrol is bad for the manhood, is that true? Like a deca dick type thing?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    1. put test in every cycle

2. what is your cycle history?

I have done 3 cycles of cyp/deca 400/300. And one of just Sustanon . I get gains but think that if I used something else it would be better. Cyp/deca make me REALLY strong but dont give me the size I want, so I want to try something new

saluu is offline Banned
    if cyp and deca dont give you size than nothing well. up the dosages bro go 1000 mg with cyp and 800 deca a week than watch even your balls well be growing. go high doses or go home and use m1t steroids aint for you they are for the monkey from canada.canada eh.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I just got done with a test prop/winny cycle. I loved it, got hard, defined and nice strength gains with about a 13lb muscle gain

m1t? My friend usually uses enth/deca but tried m1t with 4derm and didnt gain anything. He is a regular to roids, so I dont know about that. But on the otherside of the higher doses I am only 5.6 1/2' 180lbs, I am a small guy that amount of riods would kill me. What do you think of the winstrol with the primo or para?

Consistency- Doing that cycle, did you change your appearence? Like when I take do cyp/deca , I get the appearence of a jacked person, vascular, and real good pumps. Plus if you dont mind me asking what did that cycle set you back? the test prop whinny cycle? Thanks!

Also any sexual side effects?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    Also any sexual side effects?
    Its just a simple basic cycle but yeah i noticed an increase in sex drive due to the test! The cycle cost me around $150 it was 13 weeks long, but it was homebrew so it was real cheap. It definetly made me more vascular and once the winny kicked in my strength went through the roof... everyweek I was adding 15lbs to my bench, got all the way up to 420 till I started expierencing some joint pain in my elbows. I only gained 13lbs but dropped 2%BF so thats really a 17lb muscle gain.

Prop/winny is a simple easy effective cutting cycle.

Sent u a pm

Thread Information