DieselPlayer is offline Associate Member

Three questions concerning Clen

Guys:

I've got (3) questions concerning clen on which I could use your imput.

1.) Can clen be run at the start of PCT (3 weeks after last injection) or is it best to wait several weeks to allow the body to get use to the freshly gained muscle (I recently finished an enanthate /deca cycle)?

2.) Should my diet be the same as it was when I was bulking, perhaps with only a mild caloric deficit?

3.) And last but certainly not least, does clen contain anabolic properties and is it really anti-catabolic?

THANKS, FELLAS!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPlayer
    Guys:

I've got (3) questions concerning clen on which I could use your imput.

1.) Can clen be run at the start of PCT (3 weeks after last injection) or is it best to wait several weeks to allow the body to get use to the freshly gained muscle (I recently finished an enanthate /deca cycle)?

2.) Should my diet be the same as it was when I was bulking, perhaps with only a mild caloric deficit?

3.) And last but certainly not least, does clen contain anabolic properties and is it really anti-catabolic?

THANKS, FELLAS!
    1. clen can be ran with pct
    2. diet can be the same...although dont expect the fat to go anywhere soon
    3. no

seanw is offline Banned
    Here is some info on Clen

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=5399
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=23808

i agree with assymetrical1, except clen IS anticatabolic from what ive researched and observed.

BISON68 is offline Junior Member
    seanw~
    the dosages in these articles contradict eachother, one is for the 2on/2off, and the other is against it? which is the correct way to cycle clen ??

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BISON68
    seanw~
    the dosages in these articles contradict eachother, one is for the 2on/2off, and the other is against it? which is the correct way to cycle clen??
    Like everything to do with AAS who knows what is really right and wrong. What happens is, guys over the years try stuff, have good or bad results, word gets around and away we go. The Clen thing is the same thing, some people prefer 2 on 2 off others prefer other methods. All I can say is do some searches on Clen, see what the bro's have done and form your own opinion. If it doesnt work for you then you try something else. I had get results with 2 on 2 off but that was just me.

sean w~
    i most likely going to try the 2 on 2off, and taking benadryl in the third week, along with either Yohimbe Power max 2000, or and ECA stack... do you have any experience with eith or those? if so i would like to hear your word of advice.....thx

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BISON68
    sean w~
    i most likely going to try the 2 on 2off, and taking benadryl in the third week, along with either Yohimbe Power max 2000, or and ECA stack... do you have any experience with eith or those? if so i would like to hear your word of advice.....thx
    Bro I have just done 2 on and 2 off, and I didnt use anything else like Benedryl. My next cycle I am going to try a longer cycle with Benedrl thrown in.

ftguyqns1 is offline New Member
    I'm on clen right now.. I'm taking the liquid form.. I take 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off
    so far it's giving good results

thx fellas appreciate the response....

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    HERES HOW YOU TELL if the clen is still effective..you need to know your body temp before you begin,you take enough to raise your body temp by just 1 degree and as long as it is elevated then it is working..i have used clen many many times,actually i lost count but i first used it in 1988.so take it for what it is worth.

judge_dread is offline Member
    U can add Ketotifen if u want to exceed the 2 week limited period!
    By adding Ketotifen (Zaditen) u can still use Clen effectively for more than 8 weeks continuously!

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Does anyone know if takin clen can effect a womens egg count? Heard this and wondered if there s any truth to it....

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i have to ue clen on pct cuz while on cycle it raises my bp so much i get bloody noses

Thread Information