calidude is offline Senior Member

Question Shipping Gear In The Us/alaska/hawaii

Hey all... What are the chances of customs going through packages going from state to state? If gear was getting sent state to state would the shipper have anything to worry about?

Also, what is the best way to ship USPS/UPS/FEDEX/DHL???

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    doesnt seem like a question that a 1000+ poster would ask

swole101 is offline Junior Member
    usps has worked for me and i get it here in hawaii make sure your supplier knows how to send and has a 100% resend policy

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    doesnt seem like a question that a 1000+ poster would ask
    Why??? I have never shipped gear before. Secondly does it really matter how many posts I have? If you have nothing to input don't post. I want answers not some smart ass who doesn't know me to respond with some smart ass answer. I have been on this board way to long for your newbie ass to be smart.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    ship UPS quick reliable door delivery..ive never shipped gear but i allways use them and believe there ur best option.did get some stuff sent postal service but damm near took a month .im on the island too ..good luck

Thanks bro.

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    I use usps, because from what I hear, there is no need for a search warrent to open a parcel if it is shipped with one of the other shippers (fed ex, ups,ect.) I have had no probs getting shipments out here in the islands.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    Why??? I have never shipped gear before. Secondly does it really matter how many posts I have? If you have nothing to input don't post. I want answers not some smart ass who doesn't know me to respond with some smart ass answer. I have been on this board way to long for your newbie ass to be smart.

calm the **** down bro.....customs doesnt dick w/ shipments state to state, only international shipments. USPS is the way to go because of the large volume of shipments they deal with. If it brings your manhood up by tryin to look tough and be a smartass to be then so be it bro.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    I would always go usps... the others are third party agents and the laws get really weird about them and packages.

L8

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    do you have any common sense bro?

you've been on the board this long, and you start a thread announcing to everyone who is watching the boards exactly how we run things?!

1.try pm'ing a mod or someone next time
    2. you need to delete this thread

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    DELETE! (please?) Too much attention, too much detail!

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    this post should be deleted asap there is no need for anyone to know how products are getting shipped and with what services. this just makes them look that much harder at the places that are listed above for carrier users.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Although I dont agree with threads on topic of shipping steroids , I will agree that this thread entails nothing worth deleting.

Federal Agent: "Notify the president...we are now at Defcon 3. Stop all UPS parcels at once!"

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    actually it does when 10 people are saying to ship gear usps then obviously thats the peoples choice on how to ship there gear. it basically just raises a red flag when you have people talking about what shipping companies they perfer over others.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    It's no secret to the Feds that we use the mail system to ship drugs. It's probably not a good idea to talk about it, but they arent stupid.

People have been using all of our mail systems to ship drugs since the dawn of each.

Now, discussing packaging techniques? That I would say is taboo.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    If it brings your manhood up by tryin to look tough and be a smartass to be then so be it bro.
    Where in my posts does it seem like im trying to be tough or being smart? All I am saying is if you don't have a usefull comment don't post anything.

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    It's no secret to the Feds that we use the mail system to ship drugs. It's probably not a good idea to talk about it, but they arent stupid.

People have been using all of our mail systems to ship drugs since the dawn of each.

Now, discussing packaging techniques? That I would say is taboo.
    Agreed.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    well the simple fact that customs agent deal with strictly international shipping. as far as shipping to the islands i dont knwo about that cause its off the main lands. simply ship as fast as possibly with whatever shipping methods u deem best for you. cause if you ship over night or 2-3 day shipping then you know something may be up if it takes over a week to get to you. then more thatn likely someone has stopped it for some reason and you should be worried with delayed shipping. good luck with whatever you decide. and i do agree that it feds are obviously aware that every kind of drug is shipped using the mail, but that doesnt give anyone reasons to give details on how and what ways to ship it. so maybe this should be deleted. but its not my decision.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Agreed.

no shiat it's no secret!, but i still don't think it's a good idea to give them an exact percentage of how many use it.

pretty soon they WILL be x-raying every pack at the post office.

just think about 9-11 and how they hyped up security at the airports.

now think of all the hype in the media and on the boards about juice now.

it doesn't take a genious to figure out whats going to happen!

Thread Information