G-PIG is offline Associate Member

You know your a juice monkey when!

i got most of these from elites, ill do a poll later to see how many apply to each person lol

The first thing you do when visiting a bud in the hospital is swipe some syringes or anything you can get your hands on, even though you can get them anytime

You go to the pharmacy to pick up a script and fantasize about a free shopping spree while waiting on line.

You tell your parents the stuff your taking is "Liquid Creatine", i swear!!!

Your name has changed from Tom, Ed, or Steve to Big TOM, Big Ed, or Big Steve.....

Your food bill doubles and you crap 2 to 3 times a day.

Theirs no way your only going to load a 3cc needle with 2cc of fluid.

Flip your hands and theirs 4 mounds of calisus on each, and you try to pick them off.

You have On and Off season clothing.

planning your next cycle while you're on your 1st week of your current cycle...

you guys know we all do this...

when you orally take winny-v and start licking the needle so that you don't let any spill away...

When people ask you if you are a chem major cause all your notebooks are filled with chemical equations of half-lives.

when you have more vials and syringes in your kitchen then plates and glasses

when the walls are yellow from the last time you tried to make DNP

when you spend more on gear then you do on your house pmnt

when you wear a shirt that says "body by eckerds pharmacy"

when you keep a girfriend around just because you need somone to shave your back and ass

When you get pissed at your girlfriend for putting leftovers on the "juice shelf" in your 'fridge.

You have a full shoe box of 10cc vials and you feel like you are running out.

You order 100 count boxes of syringes by the 2's or 3's 'cuz you know you are going to go through them fast.

You recognize a couple of the Border Patrol guards from the last couple times you crossed back in and try to avoid their gates.

You can quote cheaper prices than anybody else on the "price check" threads with out BS'ing.
    Last edited by TNT; 05-08-2002 at 06:44 PM.

add your own

well make a big list, possible t-shirt! lol

MindBomb is offline Member

Talking

So true....Sad but true.

How about, you save all your tic-tac packs so you can have something to store your orals...

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    actualy, I save old medicine containers of different size to store orals in for when they come in bags instead of bottles,

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    lol you sound like a jeff foxworthy

Terinox is offline The One & Only

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    1. when u start pounding ur girlfriend in bed 3 to 5 times a day for 2month cycle, and when ur off u only make love to her 1 or if she gets lucky 2 times a week.2 . when ur face starts to get so big u look like a moonface.4. when all of a sudden u start to feel tired threww ur cycle and all u want to do is eat rest and shit work out and sex cause ur blood is filled with oil .5.when u star wearing small tide shirts

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You might be a juice monkey when....

You take you dog to the vet and actually think they would keep the vet roids right there in that little check up room they make you wait in....

SO YOU SEARCH ALL THE FUCKING CABINETS LOOKING FOR ROIDS!

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    that is very well put and very tru. man thats so tru

bortort is offline Associate Member
    When you start giving yourself shots with nothing in the syringe on your off cycle, just to get the rush.

(oh come on, we have all done that. Haven't you all? )

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Quick, Ultra-Mini Reality Check

Originally posted by bortort
    When you start giving yourself shots with nothing in the syringe on your off cycle, just to get the rush.
    This is as funny as the others, but we do have young guys around here that may take that one seriously.

Keep in mind that if you inject yourself in the wrong place with air, you can die. (And injecting air is harmful anywhere.)

So even though it's funny, don't try this at home, kids.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I agree TNT,

I should have posted a warning. I sometimes forget that inexperienced people are reading and sometimes aren't sure when we are joking.

NEVER INJECT AIR !!!
    Last edited by bortort; 04-06-2002 at 03:29 PM.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    Dam to late why did no one tell me this was a joke my ass got all inflamed. JK dude ya people should not do this because u can die. another bad one do not let 3300 tank go off by your hand or body because can push freaking air in your skin.
    Originally posted by bortort

(oh come on, we have all done that. Haven't you all? )

im putting this back to the top im in a comical mood today, want to try lure partyboy to adda few

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    For the College Boys:

You can't write a 5 page paper on American History if your life depended on it, but you could write a 100 page Doctoral thesis on different schools of thought on gear!

You get more stressed out while waiting for your gear to ACTUALLY be in your hands than you do for teh final in the class you are failing.

Ta TownBacker

superbeast is offline Member
    When your friend is in the hospital for 2 weeks after wrecking his motorcycle and you talk to him the day it happens. He says, "Hey can you bring me 600mg of Deca in a syringe."

superbeast is offline Member
    Your playing scattegories and the letter is H and the topic is: something you would find in your medicine cabinet, all you can think of is "halotestin "

4plates is offline Banned
    when you stsrt referring to everything to half-lives.including asprin,nyquil,etc

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by buff87
    You might be a juice monkey when....

You take you dog to the vet and actually think they would keep the vet roids right there in that little check up room they make you wait in....

SO YOU SEARCH ALL THE FUCKING CABINETS LOOKING FOR ROIDS!

I snoop around everytime my dog needs a check up

never know what your going to see!!

"local vet shop ripped off" "3 cases of winstrol disapear"

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Yeah me to bro.... I keep thinking one day will be my lucking day and I'll find a big old bottle of Winstrol so I wear my bagging jeans so I could just slip it in my pocket and no one would know....

Originally by Iron horse

I snoop around everytime my dog needs a check up

never know what your going to see!!

"local vet shop ripped off" "3 cases of winstrol disapear"

macDbol is offline Junior Member
    you know your a juice monkey when the doc leaves the room and you search his cabnets looking for Upjohn cyp

"........" when u save empty protein containers so u can hide your stash or darts from others

"....." when u go to your westernunion/money gram dealer sending money to the 4 corners of the earth

"...." when u wonder how big your dog can get off a cycle of ttokkyo dbol

"....." when u try to look for injection marks or abcesses on the pics of BB's

"......" when star-trek gives u wood
    "..." someone is telling u they are going on vacation to a foreign country and u already know what kind of gear(if any) is sold there

ehh i can go on and on
    Last edited by macDbol; 05-08-2002 at 11:25 PM.

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    When everyone of your friends is buying the same Creatine as you and wants to know why they aren't getting as big.

When your cheeks are so big that you feel like you need to wipe you ass every five minutes.

When your local GNC counter jockey has your supplements ready on the first day of every month (and knows you by your name).

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You you're NOT a juice monkey when you can cross the border, without getting caught bringing back goodies.

block is offline Associate Member
    When your local GNC counter jockey has your supplements ready on the first day of every month (and knows you by your name). [/B][/QUOTE]

my friend works at gnc so when protien goes on sale he hords it for me in the back.

its gteat stuff.

your kitchen counter has so many supp's on it, your house is mistaken for the local high health.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by block
    When your local GNC counter jockey has your supplements ready on the first day of every month (and knows you by your name).

your kitchen counter has so many supp's on it, your house is mistaken for the local high health. [/B][/QUOTE]

that is funny. those are my 2 favorites
    i got few more to add, when your friends come over and wondering why a chem lab is set up in your bathroom.
    Instead of ussually collegge tradion of stacking beer or hard liquir bottles from different companys In your room. You have selection of Deca , EQ, TESt from different labs and countries instead hehe

to bad none of these are true for me. I'm still a virgin to steriods

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    when u get more wood from a pic of some ones latest stash then a jenna jemison flick

Thread Information