Boston is offline Associate Member

Question Should I buy some gear while I'm in El Paso?

I have to go to El Paso next week for a few days. Do you guys think I should visit my friendly neighborhood pharmacist across the border while I'm there. If so, can anyone tell me where to go and what should I buy? What I mean is... what has the biggest bang for the buck?

Peak is offline New Member
    Should you buy some gear in El paso? Ummmm, does a bear shit in the woods?

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    the border outside of el paso is pretty tight, but mainly for narcotics so be careful. as for which has the most bang for the buck it all depends on your goals as to what you will want to use.

Originally posted by Peak
    Should you buy some gear in El paso? Ummmm, does a bear shit in the woods?
    ...The reason I'm asking is because I've never tried to bring any across the border personaly. I know you can get it very cheap so I would like to take advantage of the oportunity. However, I don't wont to just drive into Mexico and start asking people were I can buy some steroids . Will any pharmacy sell them to you? How should I bring them back? And just so you guys wont be tempted to be smart asses... I'll say right up front... I aint sticken nothing up my ass!!!

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    If you're going to Mexico

1. Buy all Human gear from a pharmacy
    2. Buy all Vet gear from a VET

-- never buy vet gear from a pharmacy (chances are highly likely that it will be fake.)

As for locations for pharmacy... Hop in cab, or as for dictions to you nearest Pharmacia and Vet pharm.... they all carry gear

Happy shopping

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    all I have to say is both of my buddies got searched when they where coming back over. and no neither one of them does gear or drugs. One of my buds, they took out his seats, yes his seats. Told him to put them back in after they were done.
    My other buddy went about a week after and they just rant he dogs around his van..

Big Juice is offline Junior Member
    If you go to Juarez, visit "La Farma" and see Mike. Most pharmacies won't sell roids to you. "La Farma" is near the "market." Just get in a cab and tell them you want to go to the "market."

If you want to be totally safe, the best way to smuggle in Juarez is to go on a Thursday (before 5) and buy your shit. Then go to a bar and get fucked up until the clubs open. Then go to the club and party your ass off. Then when you cross the border (@ about 2 am), you'll be crossing with hundreds of drunken college kids and they won't check you. (I promise)

Sounds like good advise guys. Thanks! I especially like the part about partying my ass off in Juarez!

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    were some biker shorts under you jeans or pants and put the bottles under your sac...act cool at the border let them search your car adn be calm...they wont search your body unless they find something illegal in your car...im sure there is instances where people have had there bods searched for no reason but i never have..

bigtraps is offline Member
    Boston, what are you doing in Elpaso?
    Elpaso was my first border crossing experiance. Very scary.

Originally posted by bigtraps
    Boston, what are you doing in Elpaso?
    Elpaso was my first border crossing experiance. Very scary.
    Just going down there for business... not sure if I have the balls to acually try it.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Leave the smuggling for pm's only.

Thread Information