Thread: Gurus only :)

NoobJuice is offline Member

Take a look

Ok this is my 5thh week of my 12 week cycle and I have a few questions?
    1. I have raised my dosage of test from the previous 4 weeks and am now doing 300mgs on mondays and wednesdays as opposed to 250mgs as I have not gained but 3lbs. By this time last cycle I was up 10lbs. Could my body have gotten used to the 250? Am I more succeptable now that I have done a cycle?
    2. My joints after a workout are fukn killing me any suggestions?
    3. My vials are 200mgs/ml If I am doing 600mgs/ week will I have enough to complete a 12 week cycle with 3 vials 10ml? One vial is gone as it took care of one month exactly at 250mgs/ shot. So I have 8 weeks left with two vials. Do I need more?
    4. No pain what so ever when injecting or after, I have switched from my previous cycle when I had 1.5 inch needles and 22gauge to 1" 25gauge. But I figure there would be a little pain? I am injecting my bis, delts, tris.

Thanks bros
    -Stone
    Last edited by NoobJuice; 04-04-2005 at 03:08 PM.

nobody heh?

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you taking? Are you sure it's legit?

lol yep Im sure. BD Cypionate

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    if your shooting oil you wont gain and joints wont get lubricated... are you 100% sure its not bunk???

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    What does your diet look like?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    nobody heh?
    Nobody knows the content of your post. Your title is vague, meaningless. This is the most common mistake I see on web-based forums, and sometimes it crops up even on newsgroups. When one has not checked in to the board for several days, he is confronted with hundreds of new threads. Which ones will he read: the ones where the title indicates a question or comment in an area in which the reader is curious, familiar, or expert, or the posts with titles that do not give a clue as to content? I give vaguely titled threads pretty low read priority, myself. Often I don't have time to read any of them, only time to read the ones that have titles that capture my interest.

BTW, shooting Monday and Wednesday is not good. You have two days between the Monday and Wednesday injection, and then 5 days between the Wednesday and the next Monday shot. You are shooting twice a week. A week is 7 days. For equally spaced injections, divide 7 days by 2 and, well, you do the math. But here's a hint: If you shoot Monday, try making it Monday morning, and your next shot Thursday evening. Your levels will be somewhat more stable.

500mg/week should give you some modest gains even in your second cycle. You should just now be starting to see some growth, as opposed to simple fluid retention. You should be seeing a strength increase. If you don't see a strength increase at 500mg/week after 5 weeks, your gear is probably counterfeit. There will be little noticeable difference between 500mg/week and 600mg/week. That is only a 20% increase, almost halfway through your cycle.

This is your second cycle. I presume your first one was also test-only. If your strength gains have kicked in or if they do in this week, then you will have done two test-only cycles, and hopefully learned a lot about how this key compound affects you. You could consider taking it to a new level, and stacking something with your test in your next cycle. Eq or Deca would be good, keeping the test at 500mg and the other at 400 or so. Continue the test for a week or so beyond the deca or eq. If it turns out you got bogus gear, then by all means stick with test-only on your next cycle.

Thanks for the info Baron- informitive
    6'3 232lbs
    diet
    morning
    malto meal w/ 35 grams protein powder 8:00am
    train 9-10:30
    11:00 10 oz beef whether it be steak or ground
    11:20 50 grams protein
    12:30 can of tuna 1 cup of asparagus
    2:00 10 oz beef and 1 cup of asparagus
    3:15 50 grams protein
    6:00 12 oz beef 1 cup asparagus
    8:00 50 grams protein 2-3 chx breast
    10:00 bed time
    Repeat every day. Very strict on diet, havent cheated since March 7th when I had a whole fukn pizza to the dome.
    I know the gear is good Its bd cyp from a reliable source.
    This shiz should kick in this week. I have noticed some increase in libido, which is a good sign.

Thread Information