Hi, feedback would be greatly appreciated!

This is my 4th cycle. Want clean bulk and to keep my gains.

Stats 190lb 10%bf

Training for 8 years.
-Mostly powerlifting/olympic llifting with bodybuilding thrown in at the end of a training session. Also do a lot of cardio and sprinting.

I live in Thailand so can get goodies at ridiculously low prices! - However the choice is quite limited (sust,decca, anabol, anadrol , ephedrine, clen very,very cheap) winny tabs/inj (quite cheap) (primo, anavar expensive)
clomid/novaldex/HCG (cheap)
slin/HGH availiable - not sure if I'm experienced enough to be dabling with them yet)

That being said, I am considering the following 14 wk cycle:

wk 1-14 500mg sust
wk 1-8 400mg decca
wk 9-14 50mg winny e.d.

I am thinking that it would be a good idea to come off the decca early, as it would be harder to recover from test aNd decca at the same time, especially after 14 wks.
I think the winny would be good at the end because it doesn't aromatise and is fast acting.

I have used anabol on my 3 previous cycle and loved it - the price too, much cheaper than supplements! However, I want to give my liver a rest, and don't think it would be "healthy" to use when I'm going to be doing a cycle for 14 weeks.

I have heared bad things about decca, hence my idea to use it for the first 8 weeks only (aiding recovery at the end of the cycle).

Should I use more sust at the beginning of the cycle, say the first 2/3 weeks? -Maybe, I could drop the winny and use more sust after stopping the decca?

Sust is so cheap, could easily afford as much as I wanted - 500mg is a common dose. Is it worth upping to 750mg or eod? - the fact that I do loads of cardio might merit a higher dosage- what do you think?

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSES!