Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jonny boy wales is offline Junior Member

Clenbuterol Conclusion

Ok i have taken clenbuterol for the 7-weeks with the 3rd week i took benadryl and the 6th week and the conclusion i got that clenbuterol is a pile of crap...there is not enough gains in it to risk my heart.I am from the uk and at my gym there is the british natural body builder @ 11 stone and before i started on clen he told me that clen will not make up for any diet but i went ahead anyway and done clen for 7-weeks now the time came to see what my gains were and i lost 1/2 % fat and dropped only 2 pounds in wieght.Ehile i was on clen i had difficulties in maintaining my cardio as i put in another post...and without cardio how the hell are you suppose to get the gains in fitness and in fat burning there is absoloutly no chance that clen is as good as some people say and they should realy go and look at there diets before they use crap like this.I have noticed that hooker put in his post about weather clen is better then using nothing at all he states No and in all the post he put on here about clen i think that was the best thing he mentioned.

So in my views clen is not worth the money and deffinatly not worth the heart ache.

Would love to hear some of the views of the people who have done clen for more then 3 weeks.

Peace !

there is no point in using clen more than 2 weeks (3 at the most)

there are issues with clen and the heart.

highly reccomend alcar use if taking clen.

IMHO clen is most useful for people that dont do cardio and just diet hard- which is not really healthy- but then again that is JMHO

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny boy wales
    before i started on clen he told me that clen will not make up for any diet but i went ahead anyway

I think you entered into using Clen ignorantly..by your admission. The 'gains' resulting were a direct reflection of that.

I personally have used clen very successfully...as have many other Bros i know and talk to.

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, not to flame you or anything, but if that is all you lost in seven weeks (with or without clen ) I don't think that your diet was in check.

I can drop two pounds a week while im not on clen , I think you had no clue what you were doing.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    arent u supposed to take T3 with clen ?

Here is my diet but first ill tell how and why i got to use clen ...i have been training for around about 1 year and a half at a regular basis at least 3 times a week i was 13stone 2 pounds and just by exercise and using a basic diet i got my self down to 12 stone 5 pounds but i always new i had it in my self to get down to 12stone but could never do it my body wouldnt go that far as im 5"10 and musculer cut from aerobic sort of exercise... I do boxing 3 times a week and light wieghts and cardio exercise like bike/crossing trainer and stepper.My fat % is 10.6

I start work @ 8.30am mon-sat and here is my diet.

i wake up @ 7.30

7.45am breakfast - harvest fruit nut and fibre serial and 2 pieces of wholmeal toast

10.30 break - 2 pieaces of fruit 1 cup of coffee and nutregene bar

1pm dinner - jacket potato with beans and a little cottage cheese or pasta with what ever goes with it plus a wholmeal sandwich and maybe a nutregene bar again

3pm break - 2 pieces of fruit and high energy bar

5.30 training.

7.30 iether fish or some sort of meat with veg

10.00 if im still up wich most nights i am till around about 12.00 fruit in between

Ive had this diet for around about 8 months now obviously i havent stuck to it 100% because then i would be lying and i bet everyone has had the odd urge for some choccy or crisps :P

Im not trying to knock clen but my aim was to get down to 12 stone and get into single figures on the fat % but it didnt do the slightest well it did but not enough for me to rage like people are doing.

reveiwing your diet...IMO you didn't have a diet

what u got to get in your head dude im am not a body builder every time i train i do not need to take protien and craetine and no offence narkissos if i had the knowledge you think you have ide work on that chest a little more before the summer comes and seagulls pick you off

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    What is with the immature comment on hes chest? hes physic looks incredible and your diet isnt good, go to the diet forum and maybe u can learn something.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    so maybe 50g protein and about 300g sugar/starch.....this proves clen does work since you didnt GAIN fat on a diet like that

j martini is offline Member
    what u got to get in your head dude im am not a body builder every time i train i do not need to take protien and craetine and no offence narkissos if i had the knowledge you think you have ide work on that chest a little more before the summer comes and seagulls pick you off
    What where you trying to achieve by taking the clen i would presume fat loss if so that diet is not suitable far too much carbs. Remember that clen is just a diet aid nothing more it does work well if used properly.
    A high protein diet is not just for bodybuilders ever heard of the atkins or south beach diet.

I think you people are not reading my post properly I do not do bodybuilding i repeat i do not do bodybuilding i do boxing so there for i do complete fitness
    where all i have been given by a qualified nutritionist for the welsh boxing association and since i never ever said i was on any diet i just eat normaly and health (Healthy eating is alot better for your body) as what macrophage69alpha said IMHO clen is most useful for people that dont do cardio and just diet hard- which is not really healthy- but then again that is JMHO...

Sooo all i am saying is it did not work for me and the type of sport i am doing but then again if you read Hookers post about clenbuterol then it will say in it there is no difference between working out and not working out in the first 2 weeks while using clenbuterol for the person who said use it no more then 3 weeks at a time (macrophage69alpha) soooo basicly no matter what diet you have clenbuterol will only be at its best between week 6 and week 8

Butttt for example if you diet for 8 weeks ans realy strict would clen a play a big part in this ?

Tbh i dont think it would because as they say you are what you eat for those of you that dont know what i mean heres a quick chart

low fat foods means fat reduce in your body accept for the good fats

carbs means more energy depending on what carbs you eat so u can work out longer

protien good for bodybuilders so they can put on a bit of bulk

So how can nakissos say that he uses clen with his diet and how can you prove that the clen is making drastic improvments when a chart that hooker put up says that there is no difference between exercising on clen and not exercising on clen for the first 2 weeks..

And for you to say that my diet is not in order lmao i feel fit ever time i train i never feel drained i always have a fast recovery so what the nutritionist gave me is right since he gives advice to the like of joe galzache gary locket and probably alot more pro boxers so i think he knows what he is talking about for the sport i am doing.

and the comment about your chest i did say no offence and i do still say for the shape of your abs and the size of your arms i think if your chest was a bit bigger it would look a bit more appealing but what do i know

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    What where you trying to achieve by taking the clen i would presume fat loss if so that diet is not suitable far too much carbs. Remember that clen is just a diet aid nothing more it does work well if used properly.
    A high protein diet is not just for bodybuilders ever heard of the atkins or south beach diet.
    Didnt dr atkins die of being fat or somthing ?

i might be wrong

Thanks for the vote Bros... his ignorance...and lack of desire to learn was demonstrated by his statements...

I'll shove off of this thread... as it is going nowhere

ok i just read he died of a heart attack due to unhealthy eating Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Thanks for the vote Bros... his ignorance...and lack of desire to learn was demonstrated by his statements...

I'll shove off of this thread... as it is going nowhere
    Sorry dude but you said 2 things and they both sounded similar wich made me think that you have taken clen probably dieted well and gone with the rage that clen is amazing and added them both up and came to the conclusion that clen did it all for you

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    wow. so, u're telling me that boxers don't need protein?? if not to build muscle, to at least obtain the muscle that they have?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Your diet still sucks ass, bodybuilder or not. You've got maybe 100g protein in there, which isnt nearly enough to PRESERVE MUSCLE while you're on a caloric deficit. If you lose muscle and fat at the same rate, you just become a slightly smaller, just as fat person. The key to leanness is stripping off fat and preserving muscle, and that comes with good diet.

You've got way too many carbs in that diet, also fruit throughout the day is going to cause an insulin spike and have more calories stored... not to mention your mixing carbs and fats in meal 1 with the cereal.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    and that a low fat high carb diet will help u lose fat? all the carbs that u don't burn off will turn to fat. you can't eat all carbs with a little protein and a little fat and expect to cut up. read the cutting sticky in the diet forum.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    this thread was invented cuz of guys like u
    mis-informed, stupid workmates

x_rick_x is offline Junior Member
    Didnt dr atkins die of being fat or somthing ?

i might be wrong

No, I think he fell and broke his hip.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by x_rick_x
    No, I think he fell and broke his hip.
    I believe he died from slipping on ice and hitting his head (sad way to go out)...and he did have heart problems but they were supposedly congenital.

To the boxer...can you convert your weight to JUST LBS I have no clue what a stone is. And like everyone else said your diet sucks and your nutritionist is a moron. If you REALLY want to get LEAN you need to follow the cutting diet sticky in the DIET SECTION. If you feel run down you can always add more complex carbs. The diet you posted looks like what my girlfriend eats (5'8" 115lbs.

I do agree with you that clen has too many negative sides (for me anyway) to continue lifting and running like normal. That shiit makes me feel like death

Yep, Your right. http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/04/17/obit.atkins/

Atkins, 72, was rushed to New York Weill Cornell Medical Center by his colleague, Dr. Keith Berkowitz, where surgeons removed a blood clot to relieve pressure in his brain on April 9.

Atkins slipped on an icy sidewalk outside his New York office.

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    its not about being a bodybuilder or not, its about that if you want some serious progress you need some serious diet. This is the worts diet i ever saw online and you should get more educated than that on "fitness" before even thinking about using a drug like clen .

Blame on yourself instead blaming the clen, there is not magic pill.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Is clenbuterol safe to be taken alone? And if so, how much should you take a day?

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    Is clenbuterol safe to be taken alone? And if so, how much should you take a day?

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=23808

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    I believe he died from slipping on ice and hitting his head (sad way to go out)...and he did have heart problems but they were supposedly congenital.

To the boxer...can you convert your weight to JUST LBS I have no clue what a stone is. And like everyone else said your diet sucks and your nutritionist is a moron. If you REALLY want to get LEAN you need to follow the cutting diet sticky in the DIET SECTION. If you feel run down you can always add more complex carbs. The diet you posted looks like what my girlfriend eats (5'8" 115lbs.

I do agree with you that clen has too many negative sides (for me anyway) to continue lifting and running like normal. That shiit makes me feel like death
    A stone is 14 pounds im from the uk as well but we are not all as ignorant.
    So at 13 stone 2 pounds he weighs 184 pounds.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    I think you people are not reading my post properly I do not do bodybuilding i repeat i do not do bodybuilding i do boxing so there for i do complete fitness
    where all i have been given by a qualified nutritionist for the welsh boxing association and since i never ever said i was on any diet i just eat normaly and health (Healthy eating is alot better for your body) as what macrophage69alpha said IMHO clen is most useful for people that dont do cardio and just diet hard- which is not really healthy- but then again that is JMHO...

Sooo all i am saying is it did not work for me and the type of sport i am doing but then again if you read Hookers post about clenbuterol then it will say in it there is no difference between working out and not working out in the first 2 weeks while using clenbuterol for the person who said use it no more then 3 weeks at a time (macrophage69alpha) soooo basicly no matter what diet you have clenbuterol will only be at its best between week 6 and week 8

Butttt for example if you diet for 8 weeks ans realy strict would clen a play a big part in this ?

Tbh i dont think it would because as they say you are what you eat for those of you that dont know what i mean heres a quick chart

low fat foods means fat reduce in your body accept for the good fats

carbs means more energy depending on what carbs you eat so u can work out longer

protien good for bodybuilders so they can put on a bit of bulk

So how can nakissos say that he uses clen with his diet and how can you prove that the clen is making drastic improvments when a chart that hooker put up says that there is no difference between exercising on clen and not exercising on clen for the first 2 weeks..

And for you to say that my diet is not in order lmao i feel fit ever time i train i never feel drained i always have a fast recovery so what the nutritionist gave me is right since he gives advice to the like of joe galzache gary locket and probably alot more pro boxers so i think he knows what he is talking about for the sport i am doing.

and the comment about your chest i did say no offence and i do still say for the shape of your abs and the size of your arms i think if your chest was a bit bigger it would look a bit more appealing but what do i know
    well from what i can roughly understand from your horribly written response, you believe that carbs give energy but cannot add fat to your body, that is stupid, carbs=calories=fat, fat is a slowly digested calorie carbs are a quickly digested one, protein is also a calorie but mostly used for body tissue

also, either you are horribly screwing up a diet ur nutritionist gave u or ur nutritionist is lying to you about his/her clientelle

on a side note, dr atkins died from slipping on ice and hitting his head, not some heart attack

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam

who got the idea i was on a diet ? i posted what i eat for the moron who told me clen is the best thing since sliced bread.I eat Healthy i tried to lose 5lb so i could fight at super middle instead of light heavy and all this crap about my diet sucking is a complete load of crap i train well on what i eat..and btw when was the last time one of you ran a 6-8 mile run regular ?

Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    well from what i can roughly understand from your horribly written response, you believe that carbs give energy but cannot add fat to your body, that is stupid, carbs=calories=fat, fat is a slowly digested calorie carbs are a quickly digested one, protein is also a calorie but mostly used for body tissue

also, either you are horribly screwing up a diet ur nutritionist gave u or ur nutritionist is lying to you about his/her clientelle

on a side note, dr atkins died from slipping on ice and hitting his head, not some heart attack
    Did you think of that all by your self or did you jump on the band wagon and copy what the first person said ?

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    A stone is 14 pounds im from the uk as well but we are not all as ignorant.
    So at 13 stone 2 pounds he weighs 184 pounds.
    no i am 12 stone 5 read the posts or are you looking at the information wich sticks out to you ?

This threads going the wrong way fast................

if you look at hookers post then you will see that post was thrown out of the window

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    who got the idea i was on a diet ? i posted what i eat for the moron who told me clen is the best thing since sliced bread.I eat Healthy i tried to lose 5lb so i could fight at super middle instead of light heavy and all this crap about my diet sucking is a complete load of crap i train well on what i eat..and btw when was the last time one of you ran a 6-8 mile run regular ?
    hahahahaha... ok man. u're right, u're not on a diet. lmao... YOUR DIET IS WHATEVER YOU EAT. it doesn't matter what it is that you eat, that is your diet. and yes, you do train well because you have so much d@mned carbs that you have a lot of energy. but even with all that energy you are only burning the carbs, and not the fat stored on your body. if you want to lose fat you have to not eat so much carbs, and eat more protein. if you'd quit being a moron and just read the cutting sticky like 10 other people have already told you then you would understand. but just keep acting like this and not taking anybody's advice but your "trainer's" and see where that gets you. it obviously doesn't work, and you've proven that. that is all

Its going the wrong way fast because i said clen did not work for what i was doing !

Then i had somone saying you are suppose to diet while taking clen..well in my oppinion if your dieting well then surely you wouldnt need to take clen !

then i got somone having a pop at what i got to eat tbh i dont what you think about what i have to eat when i eat healthly because i dont eat 17 eggs and wake up every 2 hours through the night to eat and put as much as i can in the blender you think everyones diet is messed up

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    what does running a marathon have to do with you wanting to get cut? your diet is why you're not cut. sure, some guys on here wouldn't be able to run a "6-8 mile run regular" whatever that means... but i guarantee they could all lose 5 lbs following the cutting sticky in the diet forum (once again) and i guarantee you that there's a lot of people here that have the body that you're wanting to accomplish without being able to run your so called "6-8 mile run regular".

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Its going the wrong way fast because i said clen did not work for what i was doing !

Then i had somone saying you are suppose to diet while taking clen..well in my oppinion if your dieting well then surely you wouldnt need to take clen !

then i got somone having a pop at what i got to eat tbh i dont what you think about what i have to eat when i eat healthly because i dont eat 17 eggs and wake up every 2 hours through the night to eat and put as much as i can in the blender you think everyones diet is messed up
    all these guys are saying is that you can't just take clen and change nothing and expect it to shred you up. it's your diet that decides how you turn out, not drugs. the drugs do aid in your getting cut, but they can only do so much. you have to have your diet down if you want them to work the way that people brag about them working

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    what does running a marathon have to do with you wanting to get cut? your diet is why you're not cut. sure, some guys on here wouldn't be able to run a "6-8 mile run regular" whatever that means... but i guarantee they could all lose 5 lbs following the cutting sticky in the diet forum (once again) and i guarantee you that there's a lot of people here that have the body that you're wanting to accomplish without being able to run your so called "6-8 mile run regular".
    i do it for the fitness not to get cut i do not go to the gym and lift wieghts i go to the gym to skip , hit the bag and floor exercises apart from ouce a week i do cross training where it involves light wieghts i do not want to get cut i just wanted to try and take off a couple of pounds before a comp but like somone mentioned clen does not mix with cardio there is no gains so it doesnt matter !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information