Thread: Paper Gear

Kullman is offline Member

Paper Gear

I am just curious if anyone has used the paper gear before. What did you use and how were your results??? I am especially curious about the papervar. I have heard good things so far just interested to see what others have to say.

Kull

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Re: Paper Gear

Originally posted by Kullman
    I am just curious if anyone has used the paper gear before. What did you use and how were your results??? I am especially curious about the papervar. I have heard good things so far just interested to see what others have to say.

Kull

Man I hop people reply to this cause I never heard of paper gear

Methuselah is offline Member
    Paper gear is similar to the ditribution method of LSD. They let the compound soak into paper, so it's like blotter if you've ever done acid. I'ver heard fictional story's about doing this to get the gear to the US from overseas. I question the validity and have never heard of anyone distributing steroids like that. Of course, if it ever did happen, everything would have be 17AA including test and eq and alike.

I prefer to read about Godzilla for my science fiction.

jbrand is offline Member
    i don't want to get into the specifics of paper gear but when/if you receive it in the mail you will immediately think it was some sort of prank! I was using 50mg Winstrol ED (Papervar) and experienced results very similar to when I had used winstrol in the past.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i too tried the paperbol...awsome product. the only thing was that i don't think the dbol was distributed evenly on the paper. some pieces seemed stronger than others. but good nonetheless. it is usually made with thai dbol. i gues it just depends on where you get them. if you want to know how to tell if they are real...check the link below.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...light=paperbol

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Dizzy
    i too tried the paperbol...awsome product. the only thing was that i don't think the dbol was distributed evenly on the paper. some pieces seemed stronger than others. but good nonetheless. it is usually made with thai dbol. i gues it just depends on where you get them. if you want to know how to tell if they are real...check the link below.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...light=paperbol
    you have to admit, when taking your daily dose of paper it is definetely an awkward situation I am just warning you, it all starts with paper juice; next thing you know you are sniffing white-out and eating glue.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by jbrand

you have to admit, when taking your daily dose of paper it is definetely an awkward situation I am just warning you, it all starts with paper juice; next thing you know you are sniffing white-out and eating glue.
    Come on you know it's less toxic to inject your elmer's glue

Dizzy is offline Banned
    BTW kullman...the papervar is a damn good deal. especially when compared to the price of other brands.

Thread Information