TripleHHH is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Diarreah is it from Gear???

I have been having diarreah since friday and its very water, its like im pissing liquid from my ass ,,,any not to gross you guys out but do u think this is from gear?? like when i eat sometime i feel like puking like is this a stomach bug or wut?? plz help/// i am currently on test

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Hmmmm... im not sure. My only advice is drink a sh!t load of water! I mean a lot!

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    probably not from the gear but you never know, theres alot of flu's going around.

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHHH
    I have been having diarreah since friday and its very water, its like im pissing liquid from my ass ,,,any not to gross you guys out but do u think this is from gear?? like when i eat sometime i feel like puking like is this a stomach bug or wut?? plz help/// i am currently on test
    probably a stomach virus. but like consistency states drink bucket loads of water!

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I get bad a*$ diarrhea when I drink certain kinds of protein shakes. Just A Thought!

If this helps I had my GullBladder removed around newyears due to gallstones so do u think this could be part of the problem....???

darmadoc is offline Member
    I doubt the test has anyting to do with it. I bet you have some sort of infectious gastroenteritis. They virtually all resolve by themselves. I'd drink gatorade or a similar product or pedialyte.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    did you start a new protein powder
    sometimes that will do it

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHHH
    What kind of test and how long you been on? Could be test flu. If not, can't stress enough that you need to replace those liquids with tons and tons of water or else you'll be facing dehydration.

i took test e for 6 weeks gained mad weight about 14 pounds im just pissd that this **** thing isnt a over night thing, i want it to go away...i cant stand diarreah because thats is essentialy your body rejecting ur food, so your muscles starv..so i guess im going to do a liquid diet for a whole day..soup in the morning breakfast lunch dinner lots of water and yogurt

Thread Information