imgoingunder is offline New Member

Question So much pain from injections

I am on about my 4th shot on test prop and I have been getting very sore mucsles wherever i stick...the pain is becomign unbearable...does anyone have any clue why and what i can do to stop this or at least tone it down a bit? thanks

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    heat the oil up, shoot as slow as possible (like 90 seconds per cc), and massage the area after injection for a good five minutes solid.

try shooting in the glutes like they show on spotinjections.com - that's been the most pain-free area for me by far.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    cut it with some sterile oil to weaken the BA

imgoingunder is offline New Member
    i was thinking of heating it up
    my next shot is tomorrow so hopefully the outcome is better than it has beeen so far
    thanks

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    mix it with b-12 or back it and add some oil to it. i would just try the b-12

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    toughen up! my ass hurts like hell to. wanna look like a man, you have to act like one!! Not to sound like a dic k.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    use 1ml of sterile oil with the prop. This should help cut the pain.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    smash your face against the bathrooom mirror a few times too... this will generally get your mind off of the injection site pain.

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    know how you feel bro.Ive just had to cut my cycle short coz i couldnt take the pain.Got so bad after week 2 that i couldnt even train.Dont think its the BA,think its the hormone itself,or the effect of the ester.Some folk just seem to have a hard time with it,im one of them.Cutting it with oil might help-but i wouldnt count on it.Good luck.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    smash your face against the bathrooom mirror a few times too... this will generally get your mind off of the injection site pain.
    If that doesn't work, add b-12.

helpmeAAS! is offline New Member
    I'm on a prop/deca cycle, and the prop hurt like hell because I was injecting it alone, EOD. Now, I split up the deca into EOD doses and inject both and the same time, and the pain is just about gone. It comes on for about an hour late in the day, but it is MUCH less intense- its barely enough to even notice.

What else are you running in your cycle? You should try stacking it at the same time with your other stuff- it made a world of difference for me.

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    when i used prop my first 2 weeks were almost unbearable. in week 3 the worst spots started to become the best. first quad shot couldn't walk for a couple of days. in week 3 just felt a little tight. it gets better just hang in there

Thread Information