Thread: need help

saluu is offline Banned

need help

okay i am on tren acetate 150 eod and dbol as kickstart now the quesiton i have is i have not started tren e yet will l lose my gains from tren acetate if i wait a week and start tren e i know tren e takes 3 weeks to kick in . but im already on sustanon and test cypionate . Test is test. now one more question after im done test cyp and tren e i plan to use sustanon for 20 weeks i will be using it with tren e but i will go about 10 weeks past after the tren e is done now will i lose my tren e and acetate gains need help bros thanks.

alot of people are saying use test two weeks past tren and jump into pct i will use winny at the end but can i go instead of two weeks go 10 weeks and not lose gains from tren e or acetate thanks.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    right out your cycle, it will be a lot easier to help you

ex

1-10 test e 500
    1-9 deca 300
    1-4 dbol 40

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You will keep your gains and more, How long you making that cycle now? Also get off all the child molestation crap that you have been talking lately, it was funny the first time now it sounds like you want approval, you would get your ass smoked in the pen and then they would shank your monkey ass(and that would be babboon ass after they tear it up)

saluu is offline Banned

need help

meso dont get mad at me get mad at micheal jackson. anyways bro this is cycle right here

1-10 test cypoionate 250mg a week going light on this
    1-4 dbol 70mg on training days and 50mg on non training days
    1-5 tren acetate 150 eod
    6-11 tren e 500mg a week
    11-22 sustanon eod 500mg a week
    19-24 winny 50mg for 2 weeks and then 100mg for rest of cycle
    24-28 pct clomid 300, 100 for rest for month

what do you think meso and will i lose my tren a and tren e gains or what by running sus real long like 10 plus weeks after tren e is done help.
    Last edited by saluu; 04-04-2005 at 02:51 PM. Reason: pressed enter by mistake

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    How are you taking the sustanon , EOD?

bump that to 500mg per week and it sounded like you were going for ten weeks longer than the tren . So Why not double up on the test and stop around the same time? Or are you going to do a 12month cycle and just keep adding stuff until you are 330lbs?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    You need to start the tren E at the same time you start the tren a so that your blood levels don't drop with a lapse.

saluu is offline Banned
    im starting it tommorow tren e plus i have 10ml of tren e and 20ml of tren acetate i have two weeks till i finish tren acetate and if i inject tommorow tren e should kick in 2 weeks . the question i have is once i stop tren e and go to sus for 10 wks well l lose my gains from tren a and tren e i know tren e stays in your system for another 2 weeks thanks.

You wont lose your gains but you may lose some strength when you come completly off of Tren .

saluu is offline Banned
    good to know now for sus 250 organon india im thinking of going 500 what is max amount of sus you can take in a week im thinking of going 750 need advice thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    bump that to 500mg per week and it sounded like you were going for ten weeks longer than the tren. So Why not double up on the test and stop around the same time? Or are you going to do a 12month cycle and just keep adding stuff until you are 330lbs?
    500mg per week look right up there

I couldn't give you a max dose that would have to be for you to decide, but i don't think 750mg is in the high range, IMO.

Thread Information