cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member

4th Day of NPP/Winny...Lethargy & Lack of Dopamine?

This is the 4th day of my NPP/Winny cycle and I feel depressed. My weight is up (not good for my sport) and my endurance went down (tested it yesterday). Maybe its to soon to judge...but I feel like theres no dopamine floating around my brain anymore and I feel tired. Have I been shut down already?

This is what I am taking: 210 mg Winny per week (inj ED) and 210 mg of NPP (inj EOD). No Test in there. Yeah, I know....but the Test sides that I suffered in the past are totally unacceptable and scared me at the last minute. I just figured I could deal with a small loss in libido for no test sides. Maybe my low dose cycle of Winny/NPP with HCG at the end, then Clomid/Nolvadex for PCT that I constructed is not OK?

Should I just hang in there.....or should I slam the Test after all? I would like comments from those who have used both with and without.

Thanks

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you are running a risk of having absolutely no test in your system which can cause depression, lethargy, low to no libido, long recovery etc... I suggest just a low dose test. It will increase motivation and energy and sense of well being.

joevette is offline Banned
    That's no good bro. NPP has progestin type actions and will shut you down very quickly. That's why you must run test with it, and at a higher dose than the NPP. I'd get some Test prop in there as quickly as possible.

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    Guys,

I only have one 10ml vial of Andropen 275 on me (5 Ester blend). I wish I had Prop to get working faster.....but it will have to do. What do you think?

Also, If i shot 275 mg a week of it (.3cc EOD).....should I run a low dose Nolvadex ..i.e. 10mgs?

Much Appreciated.

joevette is offline Banned
    That would be ok, but I'd try to get some prop.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    That would be ok, but I'd try to get some prop.
    definetely

Thread Information