Thread: Winstrol

10sne1 is offline New Member

Question Winstrol

what does everyone think of winstrol ? some say it will really cut u up and others say it just adds veins. i already have a low bodyfat i am at 6% right now. i am 5 8 and weigh 175-180. how much winstrol would i have to take per day in tabs to notice a difference. i dunt wana do injections cause i just finished a big cycle and am gona take some time off about 2 months. then i'll cut up for summer. i still want to lower my bodyfat so shuold i take it with a thermogenic like exzenadrine?

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    ok, this is your second post on this, check the drug profiles out, once you know what winny's about then come back and ask questions, and once again if your at 6%bf you don't need to loose any bf...you should already be shredded.

SOLID

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    I you are truley 6% you wouldn't be asking about thermogenics and winstrol .

You wouldn't need them if you were already at that point unless it was a couple of weeks out from a show and you somehow got that low naturally. I'd say you're probably realistically more around 10% if you're pretty lean.

Like the man said, at 6% you should be ripped!

jbrand is offline Member
    i have seen such a topic covered one too many times, but just to add to the traffic:

AAS do not aid in fat loss

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    whats a minium daily dose of winstrol when on a cycle of it?

GoTGunS? is offline Junior Member
    I'm curious too, because im getting some 50mg pills and I was wondering if i can get away with 25mg/day just to help retain muscle while hard dieting on ECA's for a month or so. I dont want dry joints so I think 50mg/day might be overkill without test or anything else.

b----u---m---p

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Winny works better on some than others. The injectable is better naturally, but pills work okay. 50mg a day is all that is needed. To retain your muscle gains, 30-50mg a day should do, however, I wouldn't do a winny only cycle, but if you must you must. Also don't forget your ALA's and MT. If you don't know what that is, then do a search. Winny is a 17AA which is bad on the liver (I feel like a parrot I keep repeating and answering this type of thread).
    By the way, you can drink Winny...

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by GoTGunS?
    I'm curious too, because im getting some 50mg pills and I was wondering if i can get away with 25mg/day just to help retain muscle while hard dieting on ECA's for a month or so. I dont want dry joints so I think 50mg/day might be overkill without test or anything else.
    Why r u bros just using winny? One roid cycles don't do shitt (IMO). You want the most bang for your buck (make it at least a 3 roid cycle). If you want to cut try winny, eq, tren , and test.

xplicit is offline Member
    Sicilian30 How do you knwo injctions are that much better then oral, and if you drink the depot that makes it a oral which basically kills the whole reason to use depot since your sepending more money for the same mg only your not swallowing a pill your shooting a lil winny juice in your thraot which is the same thing. I agree with not takign winny along but your 6 percent bf why take anything ??

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by xplicit
    Sicilian30 How do you knwo injctions are that much better then oral, and if you drink the depot that makes it a oral which basically kills the whole reason to use depot since your sepending more money for the same mg only your not swallowing a pill your shooting a lil winny juice in your thraot which is the same thing. I agree with not takign winny along but your 6 percent bf why take anything ??
    I support you xplicit here 100%. Oral administration is oral administration is oral administration. Hell, you can load the syringe up to 1cc, SWALLOW IT, and you still aren't going intramuscular. As I stated in the past, when IM and oral injections are compared with winstrol , IM proves to be more potent mg for mg in comparison. This is just bullshit on paper though. As many have noted here before, it is far more sane to simply administer winstrol orally and prevent unnecessary daily pain for a slight different in potency.

the liquid one's have a better rep, its all about quality and brand I think.

xplicit is offline Member
    Originally posted by jbrand

I support you xplicit here 100%. Oral administration is oral administration is oral administration. Hell, you can load the syringe up to 1cc, SWALLOW IT, and you still aren't going intramuscular. As I stated in the past, when IM and oral injections are compared with winstrol, IM proves to be more potent mg for mg in comparison. This is just bullshit on paper though. As many have noted here before, it is far more sane to simply administer winstrol orally and prevent unnecessary daily pain for a slight different in potency.
    Im glad im not the only one on here that feels this way cause im thinking about doing a cycle that consist of winni. Now if i can get winni tabs 50mg for a 1-2 dolalrs each why would i pay 15-18 dollars an amp to give my self daily injections that hurt?? i started a thread tabs vs depot and no one gave me a legitame or scinetifically reason why depot is better so im assuming since you can take both orally there the same. I mean the price differnce has me confused as hell casue the tabs are sooo much cheaper and easier to take and dont hurt but yet are cheaper and no one seems to perfer them over depot why ?? I will never figure it out but im going to take the tabs casue if i cant find a reason not to and all the facts point to them beign the same it cant be a bad decisison.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    i think alot of people dont take the tabs cause they might be taking another oral or something but im with u i have the tabs and cant wait to start cutting so i can use them but i thought of using them with test would that be wise and if not how come?

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by xplicit

Im glad im not the only one on here that feels this way cause im thinking about doing a cycle that consist of winni. Now if i can get winni tabs 50mg for a 1-2 dolalrs each why would i pay 15-18 dollars an amp to give my self daily injections that hurt?? i started a thread tabs vs depot and no one gave me a legitame or scinetifically reason why depot is better so im assuming since you can take both orally there the same. I mean the price differnce has me confused as hell casue the tabs are sooo much cheaper and easier to take and dont hurt but yet are cheaper and no one seems to perfer them over depot why ?? I will never figure it out but im going to take the tabs casue if i cant find a reason not to and all the facts point to them beign the same it cant be a bad decisison.
    on this same topic, i always wondered what the mechanism was behind 17aa steroids , specifically anadrol and dbol , working _better_ when administered orally. i never could figure this out myself.

Thread Information