UNTOUCHABLE is offline Junior Member

How long between cycles

I took 30mg of d-bol a day for 3 weeks and 500mg of test a week for 10 weeks how long should I weight before I start my next cycle. It is going to consist of 30mg of d-bol a day for three weeks, 10cc of test 200 cyp 1cc per wk. 10cc of deca 300 1cc per week, and 20cc of winny 50mL per cc, 1 cc every other day.

thanks bro's

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    normal rule of thumb is time on time off,u should up the test on this cycle to 500mg,it needs to b higher than the deca or u could lose the use of little untouchable.

auto2005 is offline New Member
    anything under 400-500 mg a week is a useless... and as far as winny 50-75mg ed is what you need run... research bro

Thanks for the info guys I will up the test to 500mg per week. If there are any more tips just let me know they are greatly appreciated.

Thanks bro's

Third cycle help

My rat is fixing to start another cycle in two more weeks. I am taking 30mg of d-bol a day for three weeks, 500mg of test en a week for 10 weeks, 300mg of deca a weeks for 10wks, and 50-75mg every other day. Vitamin B-6 200mg per day and also keeping LiquiDex on hand for B***H tits. How does this sound any suggestion, comments, etc are greatly appreciated.
    I also have Clen and T-3 when should I start taking it. Those are two things that I have read can be dangerous so I am doing lots of research before I take them.

Thanks Bro's
    Last edited by UNTOUCHABLE; 04-04-2005 at 05:05 PM.

Thread Information