Danbrooks2k is offline Member

a week of D-bol AND I LOOK awesome!

I am using dbol @30mg/day for 4 weeks to jumpstart a test-e/tren /EQ cycle...

8 days in and I look fantastic... I am always lean around 10% BF and the water weight looks awesome on me... I still have 12 weeks of cycle to go and I am excited because if after PCT I look as good as i do today I would be happy... but I know when the tren/test/eq kicks in I will even end up looking better...

I had a suspicion that I had pretty good genes, but years of drinking, drugs, and ciggarettes seemed to hide them... now that I am doing a nice healthy dose of juice and training and eating right... christ I am getting misty eyed... I felt like dave draper today... They shook me down at the border today like they would any pro bodybuilder...

Im finally big... sob....

I would like to first of all thank god, my momma, joe weider who's magazines pulled me through even though they were mostly BS... I would like to thank P U S S Y without you I wouldnt be doing any of this in the first place... I would like to thank my guru in the sky Dan Duchaine , we miss ya bro.. and a big shout out to butterbean and all my homies over at AR...

and Mexico, I love you baby!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    !st week........Dbol ..........water.......temporary gains..........

yeah I know, but it looks great, and in 12 weeks I will certainly have gained alot more weight... even if I go back to the way I look today... ( which would be loosing practically all my gains ) I would still be happy with the way I look...

I am certain the EQ and Tren /test gains will look waaay better when its all said and done....

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, water weight always looks good on lean people, it really fills the muscles out. It's almost like the muscles retain the water instead of the water being retained in the adipose tissue. Congrats man, hope this cycle goes well for you .

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you will get jacked from the tren and test. Good cycle!~

I know it will... hell I only worked legs today too so i wasnt even pumped at all... yeah I really am gaining just from my new commitment to fitness and the little dbol burst is just a nice motivator... Ill post pics after I finish this cycle or get a little farther along...

I cant even imagine how i am going to look in 3 more months... holy gawd ill be a haus!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    I know it will... hell I only worked legs today too so i wasnt even pumped at all... yeah I really am gaining just from my new commitment to fitness and the little dbol burst is just a nice motivator... Ill post pics after I finish this cycle or get a little farther along...

I cant even imagine how i am going to look in 3 more months... holy gawd ill be a haus!

wait until the 2nd or 3rd week of tren ...you'll sh@t your pants!

i'm never running a cycle without tren again, not to mention with tren + test you'll barely be able to keep it in your pants!

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    wow! sounds like tren may be in my future
    ive been kicking around a cycle that i would like to run, but im doing the reasearch now, hey dan would it be ok if picked your brain a bit when i am ready? i wanna shed body fat around my belly and increase my body mass to give more of a "big" look and then cut up at the end

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    sounds awesome bro, keep gainin!!

Thread Information